PDA

View Full Version : Erron Black 0-1 Vs Darker Ego 2-2 - ERRON BLACK WINS

Allen Knight
02-26-2018, 04:17 PM
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday Mar 1 and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

Erron Black Darker Ego

Erron Black
02-28-2018, 09:38 PM
Check. I'll be posting 12.

Erron Black
02-28-2018, 10:04 PM
I swear I've got this sewn up, you're the lightest of work.
Got him on pins and needles like people getting high in the burbs.
Leave this bitch in stitches when I'm writing a verse.
While we'd only see Dar' nit in the threads like he's not trying to curse.
He's a no-one, and I'm quite sure we're well aware.
We'd only see D.E. put on the map if we're talking 'bout Delaware.
You'll get stabbed and bladed for your average statements.
Even the crowd'll give him Sighs when a cut leaves his breath exasperated.
Don't even try to start, faggot, you don't make money in a large bracket.
Only way you'd turn a mint on display is basketball with March Madness.
Crowd's asking for a raft, cause this man's a frail nerd.
We see even the row's paddling away, you're a Titanic failure.

Darker Ego
02-28-2018, 11:22 PM
NBL Season 11: The Legend`s Edition

When it comes to rap you are like a stand up comedian but without the humor
Rejected lame Fuck your rumors, You are an infection in the game like enormous tumors
Face sudden karma When the serpent is allure, Flowing toxic infecting all the pure
Instead of serving the cure mangle your corpse with a tractor and leave it fermenting in manure
The handsome lord Mentoring your crew, Serve you headless in a stew for the legends and the few
End review, Am a Devil to you, that`ll slice your reputation with A Hanzo sword and sever it in two!!
Ma rhymes on point like thorns in a ***tus, Bombing your status, Devour your world like galactus
You need a whole swat team, countless marines in machines and a thousand special forces to track us
I pound keys like a statistician make you dissappear on scene like a slick Magician
Not a problem on the mission for a liric technician I`ll Solve this kid like a mathematician!!!
In stage, Shine so much A blind ya vision, Counter your love poems with a violent diction
You are hopeless, Misplaced, leave you throatless with a blades after A signed petition

Allen Knight
03-01-2018, 03:10 PM
i cut the last for in darker verse, VOTE UP YAH'LL.

Lyfzaa Gamble
03-02-2018, 02:41 AM
swear I've got this sewn up, you're the lightest of work.

Cool play, feeling it.

Nice nameplay, wording could have been better.

Lol dope

Decent

Clever, feeling it

Not really feeling this, decent concept though

__

Rejected lame Fuck your rumors, You are an infection in the game like enormous tumors

Like the flow, but very basic punch

Face sudden karma When the serpent is allure, Flowing toxic infecting all the pure
Instead of serving the cure mangle your corpse with a tractor and leave it fermenting in manure

Pretty hard hitting but no real concept behind it, but i dig it

The handsome lord Mentoring your crew, Serve you headless in a stew for the legends and the few
End review, Am a Devil to you, that`ll slice your reputation with A Hanzo sword and sever it in two!!

Great multies, cool bar

Ma rhymes on point like thorns in a ***tus, Bombing your status, Devour your world like galactus
You need a whole swat team, countless marines in machines and a thousand special forces to track us

Again good flow, but not direct enough

I pound keys like a statistician make you dissappear on scene like a slick Magician
Not a problem on the mission for a liric technician I`ll Solve this kid like a mathematician!!!

Good flow but simple punch....

In stage, Shine so much A blind ya vision, Counter your love poems with a violent diction
You are hopeless, Misplaced, leave you throatless with a blades after A signed petition

Good finish

Overall this was a decent battle, feel like D.e needs to work on his punches and using some nameplays because hes got a great flow but that's where he lacked here when erron had a solid verse was more direct and more creative.

Vote erron black

Black Mask
03-02-2018, 12:52 PM
Vote erron black

Darks verse has sum cool flow, errons was more direct, both were pretty simplistic tho.

2tripple0
03-02-2018, 02:31 PM
okay I guess
nah forced wordplay and weak at that
coulda been harsher kind of simple
that was nice I liked that
also nice
nah weak closer

vs

ehh I see the rhyme but wheres the punch
nah too wordy not a diss really either
nah same problem
okay a lotta rhymes going on there... I guess
too simple
eh??

overall: I think darker ego would fit topical battles better... I think that's more his style.... erron black wasn't much better but with two quotables I think he easily took this battle handsdown...

vote: erron black

Schadenfreude
03-02-2018, 03:13 PM
Cool opener
Clever wp, a bit corny, tho it's very effective
Too simple. Could've been waaay harsher w/ this concept
Sighs/sais, nothing crazy
Nice, I like this
Decent, again nothibg crazy

Good flow & a some decent metaphor scattered through out, but you're still not bringing crafted punches. Even if this were a swag & flow match, this verse wouldn't hold up against the best, because there's no structured impact to your rhymes. All random those quips/insults, yet none of them did any damage to your opponent.

VOTE ERRON BLACK I see ER as a possible alias or rusty vet.

Letterman
03-03-2018, 12:45 AM

Vs

nothing

Erron has some decent attempts but nothing was really landing for me. The closer was ok. Ego didn’t have any punches in his verse, not really much to talk about. Erron had the better verse.

v/Erron

Pinot Grij
03-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Pretty simplistic matchup. Erron had a solid structure but I didn't feel a lot of oomph behind the punchlines. Everything was just cool. Darker had like an Open Mic piece.. I think you leaned too heavily on multis and not enough on impactful punchlines.

Vote -- Erron Black