PDA

View Full Version : Lyfzaa Gamble 0-0 Vs Mr.J 3-6 - GAMBLE WINS

Allen Knight
02-26-2018, 04:26 PM
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday Mar 1 and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

mr.j Lyfzaa Gamble

Lyfzaa Gamble
02-27-2018, 02:02 AM
check, gl

Mr. J
02-28-2018, 01:57 AM
check

Lyfzaa Gamble
03-01-2018, 03:43 AM
vs Mr J.
this joker name proves why we laugh at thia dork, no matter how much he practice the sport.....
they call him Missta J because that's what he's known for doing on the basketball court.
if he was an actor the only Oscar buzz you'd get would take a ton of luck u fucking scrub.
Knight made this Thread, just to prove your no Daniel Day and all ya Phandumb as fuck.
hes a desperate faggot, he would suck a cock n not even vomit after....
forreal....
i could tell Jadakiss the man of my choice; and I'm not giving my opinion about the Yonkers rapper.
this guys a mess kid, a compliment would never fly, im not the guy ta mess with..
but,
if u saying Mr. Perfect you must be referring to Curt Henning in his prime of wrestling.
this retard has no class, n if he did id come for all of his students, n yes im calling u stupid...
cuz once these shots fired? i Cruz passed like nothing; n turn this match into the Florida shooting.

Mr. J
03-02-2018, 02:10 AM
Better stop hoping you dropping flames, everyone is like who this punk?
you been setting yourself up to get burnt down, so when you off the site, gone. youll be a Buddhist monk
Ill leave ya crew zipped up without sending them out to practice.
you the type to specialize in give & go, really handy with the assists.
have you staring down the barrel like you looking at your record.
shotgun, lick shots at this crossdressing Tootsie pop & expose his soft center
someone should get your arms severed for penning any of your wack bullshit.
bet it took you 72 hours to figure out where to put a comma & think to yourself oh shiiit
this dude the type to get upset hitting the wall & breaking his hand.
got rejected prom night & got left on the porch for looking like a flaming shit bag.

Lyfzaa Gamble
03-02-2018, 02:43 AM
Voted on black n ego and Boston battle.

Lyfzaa Gamble
03-02-2018, 02:45 AM
Allen could i edit my verse for misspelling purposes?

Nick James
03-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Ill leave ya crew zipped up without sending them out to practice

vs

hes a desperate faggot, he would suck a cock n not even vomit after
....forreal....
i could tell Jadakiss the man of my choice; and I'm not giving my opinion about the Yonkers rapper.
this guys a mess kid, a compliment would never fly, im not the guy ta mess with..
but,fat wifeif u saying Mr. Perfect you must be referring to Curt Henning in his prime of wrestling.

I can def see a lil bit of wit n this battle. yall culd polish up n be contenders.. quotes were equal but I felt gamble had more decent attempts throughout the verse than J.

vote - gamble

Letterman
03-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Gamble, you didn’t really have anything special but your closer was the best attempt. I did that wordplay in a Florida shooter punch already tho but that was the best attempt you had. J’s best was the tootsie pop which was ok and it was enough to take the battle.

v/J

Erron Black
03-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Felt like LG had the better structured verse here and brought the slightly harder punches to me, although wording was fairly sloppy in spots. Mr. J had some ok spots like the Tootsie Pop line, but overall wasn't as consistent or as clean as LG.

MVGT: LG

2tripple0
03-04-2018, 03:28 PM
this joker name proves why we laugh at thia dork, no matter how much he practice the sport.....
they call him Missta J because that's what he's known for doing on the basketball court.
okay I guess
if he was an actor the only Oscar buzz you'd get would take a ton of luck u fucking scrub.
Knight made this Thread, just to prove your no Daniel Day and all ya Phandumb as fuck.
okay I guess again
hes a desperate faggot, he would suck a cock n not even vomit after....
forreal....
okay I liked this
but,
if u saying Mr. Perfect you must be referring to Curt Henning in his prime of wrestling.
that was funny
this retard has no class, n if he did id come for all of his students, n yes im calling u stupid...
cuz once these shots fired? i Cruz passed like nothing; n turn this match into the Florida shooting.
nah didn't like this closing bar

vs.

Better stop hoping you dropping flames, everyone is like who this punk?
you been setting yourself up to get burnt down, so when you off the site, gone. youll be a Buddhist monk
that was funny
Ill leave ya crew zipped up without sending them out to practice.
okay I liked this
again decent
someone should get your arms severed for penning any of your wack bullshit.
bet it took you 72 hours to figure out where to put a comma & think to yourself oh shiiit
nah didn't like this bar
this dude the type to get upset hitting the wall & breaking his hand.
got rejected prom night & got left on the porch for looking like a flaming shit bag.
nah this wasn't worded correctly or just didn't like the concept here kind of weak

vote: mr. j

Enbombz
03-04-2018, 07:23 PM
gamble - you execute your shit too soft is my overall advice. Mr perfect was an okay play but just lacked any sting. your closer was your best okay play not too much wrong with it.

mr j - tbh i had you taking this until i read it. tootsie was kinda okay but i didn't really like anything if i'm being honest. be more direct dude and tighten up the rhymes.

i mean i can see it going either way but i got lg

Pinot Grij
03-04-2018, 08:45 PM
Gamble -- a couple points of criticism -- your lines seem super long-winded. better effect if you are able to make things a bit more compact. Also, that Jadakiss line needs a pause -- why would you be asking a man to kiss another man?? Very weird. Other than that, I didn't understand the Phandumb reference. Your other lines connected well, there just wasn't a lot of impact on the punches. They were pretty basic, and I felt the long lines softened the impact.

Mr J. --- opening couplet had the same problem that LG was encountering with long-windedness. Practice and assists don't rhyme. soft center is ok. comma is ok. closer is throwaway.

I don't know.. I mean, these were equally mediocre. I think there was more potential in Lyfzza's lines though. Really a coin flip depending on what you like.

Vote -- Lyfzza Gamble

Lyfzaa Gamble
03-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the critique Pinot, much appreciated it's been awhile lol.