PDA

View Full Version : Week 12 NBL Magazine.

Allen Knight
02-26-2018, 07:19 PM
INTRO

https://media.giphy.com/media/11su3cMC4WntUk/giphy.gif

Wattup u bitchass muthafuckin ho sluts, its ya boy savage knight back w/ another mag, week 12 NBL. There was a lot of dope bars, upsets an another title match no show..also some werido shit this week. Shits getin down to the wire ppl sign up if u tryna make playoffs, anyone can sign in come prove u can beat the best, i want old heads to jump in an drop ur shit an the new cats...now we'll lght into this week u incest created fuckers.

https://media.giphy.com/media/aq04t94oyRBqE/giphy.gif

Thrownback Battle

Resin MIC Vs Calefaction

Resin M-I-C

Aiyyo
Listen, buttfuck. Rudge was learnin' ya..
If I locked u in a room fulla women this fag'd die from hypothermia.
Pay attention white boy cuz this dude has just had it
ur the type of Cracker that'd get a chiropractor sued for malpractice.
Livin in his parents basement. Don't u think 25's old enough?
When ur mom throws u out at Home she'll earn herself a fckin golden glove.
Cal's a cocksucker for one. Second he's a raving geek..
if loose lips sink ships ur herpes sore can take out a naval fleet.
Reached ur highest crest, now watch me fling this clown
when this pussy climbed to the top a fireman had to bring him down.
User & Oneduh wrote for you but now ur quips is hated..
my drops are natural born killers. urs are artificially inseminated.
You think all you jotted down will get me seated.?
uhh sorry guy, usin asian disses as a Crutch aint really orthopedic.
See my people are smart. I can handle this bitch with ease..
Nigga I'm an A Plus student. so gettin a C in the Finals AINT SHIT TO ME.
Peep the roads. Chinks drivin crazy is an obvious lie..
but i'll run u over.. u'll get a windshield on ya chest like optimus prime.
This idiot brings NOTHING. We all gon boo this queer..
my skills are well Conditioned.. urs look like it hasnt shampooed in years.
Get fuckin serious, fam. Whatever you spat'll fail..
You winnin? That's pushing it so hard the whole 5th grade tattle taled.
& when ya parents adopted u they started doubtin ya kinfolk
you were such a bad cop.. the Good cop routine got thrown outta the window.
Face it, douchebag. There's simply no power or star in dude..
if this is wire to wire.. bomb unit says the Yellow one is disarming you
Quit it man, I'm crackin the fuck up with your silly hopes
shiiiit, i only posted late so peeps get mad & actually give u some pity votes
Cal drops fuckin whack. There aint no way of ampin this..
That chickenscratch can take gold in a cockfightin championship.
Ur mom is yeeesh. Feel sorry for when ur dad got banged
he 'smashed a Beast' worse than the fence did in the Sandlot Gang.
Now call it missionary work. This nerd bugs me..
U gettin so canned.. the embarassment can ration a 3rd world country
You fuckin poser. We kno u a White guy that flosses weak..
who tucks his chain in his shirt when black kids cross the street.
u gon go call ME slanted? That's just ur first defeat..
To see ur dick. A girl's gotta squint so much she look worse than me.
I'm the upper echelon. Here to harm this joke..
only a few dawn in greatness. ur excuse is the alarm clock broke
Muthafucka.

Calefaction[/b]

You asian prick, the fact is that you're wack res..
So here's an L for R.. that'll fix every word you butchered with your accent
He better pick a damn race or I'ma kill this powder puff..
His personas been black and yellow more than bill cowhers was..
Thought you had us fooled but I could tell you were fakin, my God!
Even your black swizz beats one had a sticker that said: made in taiwan..
You're played out, your verses translate to fuckin wack shit..
So I'ma turn this chinese character to a sub title in cane's summer classic
If they knew about you, peta wouldn't stand for your garbage..
And ever since mike vick got caught, resin's whole family been starvin..
Flatline this faggot, get him medivac'd quick..
How the fuck you lose to kung fu TWICE when your people invented that shit
You think this clowns gonna stop me when everything he's writin down is just sloppy?
If you think this is a wok in the park, its just cuz Resin brought out the hibachi..
Listen black, I mean asian, the belts mine, give it back..
Curiosity killed the cat, Resin gave 'em a look like "you gonna finish that?"
I dont trust you slimey faggots, that's why you gettin ignored..
Cuz the last time I had an eggroll, it hit my sperm, then resin was born
You fearin this scrap, to the voters it's clear and a fact...
That this snitch dont have a chance to win unless it's the year of the rat..
Last round you robbed Deon, I didn't think you took it son..
Cuz the only fat joke worth readin was the dude that should've won..
Dont even talk, you're the hired help, how could this lame doubt..
Bitch I WANT you in my threads, you're the best at gettin the stains out!
You're one of the dopest, what the fuck are you talkin 'bout??
My left hook'll smash your crooked I so hard it breaks up slaughterhouse..
I thought you were great in the hangover and while we announcin the topic..
Since you mastered jumpin outta trunks, you should try to come outta the closet..
I'll turn away every single punch that this lame brings..
You tryin to put a chink in my record? funny, I'm tryin to do the same thing
I know you a fan, dont act like you ain't love when I spit..
matter a fact, I found a picture of resin bumpin my shit d-_-b
This faggot fronted like a thug, but the video game geek was shamed..
When OG's pressed him for the blood code, he said A, B, A, C, A, B, B, A
Straight? not a chance, this fuckin gook eats balls..
I tried to google resin and it came back did you mean: pause
When punches get landed, your body gets punished and damaged
Fans'll have to identify you by just your head - like you were inducted in Canton..
You're such a fan of the dick, you long past gettin butt hurt..
Cuz this yellows been on more meat than French's Mustard..

Winner: Calefaction

WEEK 11 BATTLE REVIEWS
By: Amen

CHAMP MATCH: Orc vs Habitat

Well, unfortunately Orc no showed so Hab has another shot this week to come from RB and Champ the league. Nothing further to discuss here... Moving along...

CONT MATCH: Nick James vs Pinot Grij

Um, so PINOT opened up with a played as fuck concept with a pretty decent twist. His UFO bar was OK'ish. Girls that AR/are 15 was a reach but liked the execution. The Baby/Moms fire truck - 500 feet shit was cool but stretched as fuck. That could have been worded a lot more cleanly for more of an impact. It's like it was his 1st train of thought and he just ran with it rather then going back and trying to tighten it up a little. Baby bones under trailer was ok, lol @ the white trashy reference tho. Got a chuckle from that... I'm not the only one that sees this dude as being solidified and glorified white dirt trash. Diary a/Diarrhea was corny to me. Overall PINOT took the DUB here in an old fashion land slide... Nick's verse wasn't too bad, IMO. I think him being MIA still has him stuck a decade ago, tho as you can see in some of the concepts he's attempting to execute. His opening Bar was a prime example as well as his following bar. I guess he has a more or so "Let me clown you" approach rather then the creative approach. His punches are a bit more direct towards his opponent at times.. The flag / Pole concept was a cool flip. I liked that but even I've used that concept a few times a decade ago... The Plan B could have used an alternate execution, as is it was a complete miss, IMO... 2 Reasons was light... and the 20/20 was wack... Overall - I think he's still battling MIA RUST which he's been pretty active here so in no time you should see him at a level equal with most. Not sure how good he WAS, but from reading his verses - it seems he has the mechanics down and knows how to text battle at the average level.

Pinot Grij moves on to the CHAMP MATCH to text off with Habitat.

Infiltration, Infiltrate or HAUNTS (W/e his name is anymore) vs ill nik-A

nik-A's bars have been awkward lately. Not sure if he's in writers block at the moment, or is 55 year old been working out and improved his cardio. They are pretty long winded as of late... Don't think I've ever seen his bars so stretched. He's one of the writers I enjoy reading but not as of late... I'm out of mental breath by the time I get to the 2 or 3rd bar. Have to take a time out, do 10 jumping jacks and 25 push ups to regain my strength to continue. 1st bar was light, following bar was just awful, IMO. Like the wording was rocky, which isn't often for nik-A. Softest part body/Heart tums was good. I enjoyed that bar. Squeaky toy bar was stretched but the concept was good. Had he worded that a little more cleanly - I think it would have made more of an impact. The record reference flipped in to a gun bar's are pretty played... I've seen that done a million times... Well enough to discredit the bar... Overall, pretty light verse from nik-A - so I'm going to assume writers block or not motivated at the moment to compete. Don't force yourself, dude... Forcing yourself will only put out poor quality verses. INF walked away with the victory here, THANK GOD... Last few verses I read from him, he walked away bruised and beaten... ActivStyle was ok. House Devided can't stand - wasn't sure what this means? If it has a whole separate meaning then the obvious? IDK... Cal/Tech was ok. Wording a little rocky causing a reread to clear the bump... Sour/Sugar bar was dope. I liked that... Nice personal that was worded nicely and executed well. I'm not really a fan of simile bars but that was tough. Closer was a reach... Didn't like it... Saw the concept and knew where you were headed with it... Overall, ok verse - enough to win here... Sour personal definitely was the stand out and LOTB, for me. Good job on the W. You needed this.

Infiltrate wins 4-1 - which IMO is an upset... And nik-A's 1 vote was 2trip, so yea...

Sour Joog vs Joe Boston

Didn't like Joe's opening bar - it was a stretch. Not sure what he was going for in the 2nd bar either. He's got a strong accent which does not work in his favor when trying to execute certain words and I think this was one of them... Pick him off/ Long nose would have been much better had he tied in some type of cliff hanger reference rather then the digging for gold, IMO. Don't watch the redneck sport NASCAR but I'm assuming she crashed? Closer was light... Joe's Joe and will always be Joe... I enjoy the fact he still competes, tho... He's definitely improved - now if only he'd cut his character usage in half, most of his bars would have more of an impact. Keep it simple JOE... Drop a concept 3 different times and go with the one that reads off smoother. Joog aka Enbombz opener was nice, lol. I liked it. Following line was wack. Ghost Boston was done terribly... I mean you could have used that personal in a whole different concept and made it hit harder. Afterlife was ok. Bateman/Ozark was light. I mean, yea - his wording and delivery of concepts were cleaner but as far as content - I don't think it was that much better then Joe's TBH. He barely won this, IMO... Congrats, you defeated Joe.

Sour joog defeats Joe Boston, something like 4-0... Next...

Letterman vs WRATH

Wrath's opening bar was dumb. You swear your cold, just put a jacket on and STFU? Please tell me that was just a throw away and you didn't think it was hot? Thought THOT was a reach but cool attempt. No one pronounces THOUGHT with a long O sound as THOT a short O sound. This is 3rd grade shit, man. Billy Mays didn't do much for me... Kind of corny and open ended as if you needed something more to even make some type of impact. How I can describe it, this is like answering a question with another question, feel me? Only way to describe the feeling this bar left me with. Active shooters/School reference was light. Again, more of a statement then a direct insult or threat... Delivery was ok, and that is being liberal.Suitcase bar was wack. Animal crack bar had a decent flow... I'll let that one slide. Closer was garbo. Week prior verses were much better then this one, man... Letterman's opening bar was cool. The wrath name play was dope lol... I fuck w/ it... Childbirth was good, as well. Fergie's performance concept, UGH... I guess it fits the concept you were trying to deliver... OK, I suppose. Riffraff was light. Tripods was ok. I liked it. Square dancing was corny to me. Mr. Rogers bar is pretty weird lol... Old ass reference... Overall, Letterman's verse wasn't bad. I'm used to seeing played as fuck seaman concepts and shit... That Wrath name play tied in with his chick was tough, tho so Props on that...

Letterman wins 4-1 and 1 vote was from 2trip - so yea...

Barcotic vs Erron Black

Erron Black's a new username to the NBL/Board. Seems like he has more of an RMBVU type of style. That freestyle face to face format. I can see him elevating, should he stick around and continue to progress and adjust/adapt to NC's formula... And not the wordplay every bar Formula... Well unless he wants to beat DESTROYER, LOL! But dude looks promising and has potential... Don't ever use a Mayan Cal flip again, FYI... Christ, I thought I jumped back in to 2000 after reading that bar. Barcotic is Cronus... Cronus is Barcotic... Apparently he is "Trying new things" and does not care but is still having fun... Which is cool, I guess... Impaired WP was a reach, shocker... Question Air's was cool, I kind of liked that one... It was smooth and actually worked for once. Uterus Pond LMAO... Oh lord... Next... Two could TuuKKa? Nah man... Another reach... Closer was um... Yea - so Barc dropped enough to win with more forced word plays and no fucking WWE reference... That through me off, I had to read the verse again to ensure I did not miss anything. But word, no WWE reference which is a start... He did have an MMA reference but that bar was good...

Barcotic won this, easily... 5-0... LOL at people actually giving props for Uterus Pond - like really? The fuck is the matter with you idiots...

2tripple0 vs DynamiCz

Lmao 2trip - this nigga legit tries man... And he probably thinks every verse is fucking FLAMES after keying it up and reading it after submitting it... That is what kills me... The fact that he has 6 wins is beyond me, tho? I'd like to meet the people he's defeated and interview them... See where their are in life as far as their psychological state. Were they missing 1 or 2 genes or what? DynamiCz - Opener was light, second bar I would have to google - no idea what you are talking about. 3rd bar was light... Social Group was good. Closer was over worded. Overall, you still have ways before adapting - but your progressing man. Stick with and you'll be catching bodies in no time, bro.

DynamiCz wins this one easily, by like 9-0 votes. Damn 2trip, you better step your text game up man...

Bomb Bard vs BoloEdge

Bomb's opener was light, as well as the 2nd bar. I think the 2nd bar could have been executed in a more harsh manner, tho. Um, yea... Bomb's verse was weird and he was missing a line LOL... Nothing really stood out or jumped out at me... The verse seemed rushed as if he gave no fucks, he just didn't want to no show. Then again, this could be his level of talent, I don't recall ever seeing anything prior so IDK... Lol BoloEdge - Asphyxiated WP - come on bro? LOL Creative attempt but no... Next bar - again creative but the execution sucked. The NC/NBC bar was all over the place... Clean that up. Closer was bad. Welp, you have the basics down... You know that you have to rhyme and attempt to insult/throw punches at your opponent. That is a start, hopefully you stick around so you can adapt and elevate.

Bomb Bard won this, but it's definitely a lot closer then the 3-1 outcome IMO...

Well, there you have it. Battle reviews by yours truly. Fuck you if you don;t like what I have to say, I spent a lot of time going back and critiquing legit every bar from every verse. TOOK A LOT OF MY PRECIOUS TIME while in my office where I could've been doing more productive stuff like trolling discussions and arguing with Destroyer over him being 0-2 against me. However, I read every verse and every bar and left MY THOUGHTS here for you lame unappreciative faggots. I did not critique the no show battles because it's pointless... Who ever NO SHOWED is a lame coward faggot - you are the reason text is dying, just saying... Hopefully everyone shows this week... Be a fucking man and show to something you committed yourself too, morons.

Allen Knight
02-26-2018, 07:19 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AridDisguisedFrogmouth-max-1mb.gif

Orc's Interview w/ the homie Cashius

Not too many are familiar with your background. Tell us your story and how you ended up on Netcees man

I was only on one site before I came to NCv1. It was a site called Rapsearch. I was there back in 2009. Competition was nothing compared to here. That’s where I went from horrible to pretty good. I actually found NC because I was looking for old battles from that site and there were some in the old archives. So, I started battling in the NBL on NC Fat Bags and here we are, present day on NC Less Fat Bags.

You've recently been enshrined on the HOF. How does that feel? I know it means nothing in real life but it proves you're great at something nonetheless

[/center]Its a life long dream come true, Orc. Lol nah, I mean this has been an on and off hobby for a long time now, so to be HOF on one of the more renowned sites is cool. It’s not like I can tell anyone in my real life tho. Do people know you’re in the HOF? I’m sure that’s how you land pussy. You know Barcotic tells everyone he meets. It’s probably on his Linked In page. [/center]

[/center]You're currently in the winter classic. Who do you see as your major threats when it comes to taking that major tournament home?

Actually, I didn’t even think I’d see the final 8. I thought Schad beat me. I didn’t really like my verse but for some reason I guess other ppl did. I hated that drop a body line and it got quoted a whole bunch. Crazy. I even PM’ed Schad after I dropped and told him I thought he got me. Props to him on what I thought was a dope verse,..But, I’m guessing Karpis and Karaoke are going through on the other side of the bracket. Either of those guys can champ the whole thing. Same with Destroyer or AK on my side. I would say if someone other than me champs, my money would be on Karaoke. He seems to have a lot of momentum and doesn’t have a big tourney win under his belt. Karp and Karaoke would be a good read though. There are very few battles I’d want to ready just for entertainment. You know what I mean? That would be one of them. Who you got winning that side of the bracket?

What about your top 5 battlers of all time?

I dunno about a top 5, but two of my favorites were Neighbor and Dominate. I think Neigh is one of the best all around writers this site has seen since I’ve been here. Dominate was super creative and had great wording. He beat Beyond in the NBL one week and I can’t believe Beyond ever showed his eye here again. It was a crazy verse.

You're currently not signed into the NBL. Why is that? Any plans to hop in before the season ends?

I have no time bro. I barely was able to write 16 for Schad in the WC. That’s why it’s so dumb Barcotic wants to make our battle like 40 lines. No time. I only came back from hiatus because I got an email about Winter Classic sign ups. That’s what always happens. I champ something, leave because I realize this is internet text battling, get an email and feel nostalgic, come back, and repeat. It’s a vicious cycle. The only reason I’d enter the NBL would be to qualify for playoffs to try to win another season. No offense, because you just did it, but just champing during the regular season doesn’t seem to be nearly as difficult as it used to be, based on some of the ppl I saw champed this season.

How do you think the site is doing at the moment considering the new activity levels?

It seems to be thriving. A lot of dope ppl entered the Winter Classic. NBL seems to be very active. It’s so weird to me that zelph is like an actual semi-respected member of the board and is running the NBL. When I left he was just kind of a running joke and would just troll all the time. I only go in discussion once in awhile but I’d like to see more Bags rants. He’s the only reason I go in there really

EDIT: Nevermind....just went into the NBL and saw everyone still hates zelph. Everything is as it should be..

Any tournaments or league ideas you would be interested in in the future?

I dunno how well it would be received, but a swag and flow tournament would be cool. I think when those verses are well written they’re a fun read and voting is easier because you don’t have to break it down line by line. You’d have to be pretty selective with who you’d let in though or it could get ugly.

Is it true that you once bumped into Joe Metts in real life? How was it. Was he starstruck?

Lol yeh...it was at a McDonalds (I stopped there to take a piss, I don’t eat that shit). And I’m coming out of the restaurant and I see this big dude in an Orioles hat. Right away I realized it was him. Out of all the NCG’s he’s gotta be the easiest to recognize in real life. So, I said “Joe Metts?” And he said “Yeh”. I told him I was on Netcees and he asked me who I was. Do you realize how badly I wanted to kill myself when I had to say, in public, “I’m Cashius”? Can you imagine telling someone in real life your name is Orc? He just basically said what’s up and kept it moving. Apparently he was a caretaker for a retard and apparently this retard was flipping out in the van because they didn’t put enough pickles on his Big Mac or some shit.

Thanks man. Anything you'd like to say?

Yes....I’m not a lawyer. So, enough with the lawyer punches. It’s not true. Bags is an idiot.

Allen Knight
02-26-2018, 07:20 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/z3CMKGiRSGFTq/200.gif

Top Punches Of The Week

in no order

Pinot Grij
You fuckin' child abuser.. no wonder she was fuckin' your neighbors
Your Baby Bones harder than the ones you have buried under your trailer

Habitat
after this beating u'll be afraid to leave ur house, that's fright
every breath you Druid have u wanting a priest to read ur last rites

Sour Joog
You get smashed in fights n always fail when you chat that trife
You been killed so many times you got atleast 40 tales of the afterlife

Letterman
And my homies hit it too. Wrath we claiming ur spouse
Cuz she’s nicer than Mr. Rogers, I guess that’s why we ran a train in her house

Barcotic
iont gotta hand out surveys or make a poll to spill the beans, yo
w/o Questionnaires getting submitted.. by way of guillotine choke

Bomb Bard
Slice ur fkn throat, pull out the blade..u dead
I’ll go Scott Hall for the Gold & end you W/Razors, Edge

Infiltration
I'll catch ur family gathering w/ a drive-by out a black van
Y'all dive from mac spraying, give new meaning to 'a house divided can't stand'

Ill nik-A
u’d sell urself to a trick, they do u dirty & u stomach the hell they give. I put shells to ribs
Fire at the softest part in ur body... now ya heart gotta burn tums can’t help u with

https://78.media.tumblr.com/5b2f508f862476033895f21c013ec9cb/tumblr_o34rtdRRzT1uu8p78o3_500.gif

Power Rankings

1. Habitat, dude really hellavated since coming back has been droppin good shit he could champ.

2. Pinot Grij, been doing work & can win the champ match

3. Sour Joog, he's being droppin solid verse & gettin big wins

4. Infiltration, was off the start of the season but now he's got his shit down an is a threat.

5. ill nik-A, dude is a legend an has been in the top ranks every league hes in, he took acouple of L's recent but thats just gonna motvate him to rip heads off. He'll champ soon.

6. Barcotic, just signed back in & has something to prove

7. Schadenfreude, also signed back in an will drop some fire.

8. Nick James, can champ but he needs to be a lil more consistent.

9. Suthaveli, is good he got bars an a original swag thats dope.

10. Letterman, drop a real solid verse last week coulda been higher but he hasnt showed alot to battles.

Allen Knight
02-26-2018, 07:21 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/OJ2aZlbY9VhSw/giphy.gif

Battle Previews

Championship Match: Habitat 8-3 Vs Pinot Grij 5-2

This gonna be a dope battle, 2 different style but both can do damage.
Hab coming off a N/S win in the title match which sucks but he had a solid verse. I think he has some slick wordplay but needs to mix it up a lil for the nc crowd if hes tryna win this but he has the skill to. Pinot is nice, hes pretty creative an he can have harsh bars which that helps alot. I think this will be super close i was gonna say pinot might take it but i feel fresh will step it up here so im ssayin 50/50 on this one props to both an drop fire.

Contenders Match: Sour Joog 5-1 Vs Infiltration 5-5

Imo this will be BOTW, this could be fire, inf finally steppin his game up to were he was last season drop some nice shit w/ fresh concepts just off a big win over ill nika which is hard to do. Just needs to stop editing his damn verses lol. Enbombz is better than i remember when i read his shit on rb, which is good that he elavated but he has a tough task here, he'll need to drop a dope verse to win but he has the skill to do it & thats why i think this will be battle of the week cuz both will drop there best. This gonna be close ima say 50/50 idk which will win tbh. goodluck yah'll.

ill nik-A 6-3 Vs Barcotic 5-2[/b]

Can also be a runner up for BOTW. Bar had a good showing in WC some nice bars he went far. His new style is hit or miss to some but it has alot of dope shit imo when hes not tryin to hard w some wordplays to work.
he can make the champ match fast but he has a tough one in front of him. ill nik-A is dope an i can tell hes not gonna play here an focus after the couple Ls he took i can tell hes gonna be on a mission to crush everyone an really try thats bad for bar but both can drop fire an i hope they do. another to close to call here. get it yah'll

Schadenfreude 4-3 Vs Paradigm 0-0

Thought this will be a interseting match up here, Para had a good verse in WC imo tho that battle was closer than ppl said an he doesnt seem to rust, he got bars still. Schadenfreude is nice an can drop a serious verse when he wants to he did good in the WC also both these guys styles are different an got something to prove an wanna champ. I hope yah'll bring some fire, i think schad takes it but para can surprise here tho. props to both.

Suthaveli 0-0 Vs AV 12 0-0

Suth is a old school b-boy head & i use to battle w him there he always had is own style an it was dope, he still has one now an i like it...he can drop fire. AV idk who u are sorry drop dope an change our minds. I got suth winnning cuz i kno his skill level.

Nick James 3-3 Vs Joe Boston 3-1

Joe got fresh concepts for day tbh but his wording is not there & its been years ive been sayin this idk if hes not listening to what we say or hes trying an failin like some words dont need to be there my dude cut some words out an stop makin shit long winded an be harsher. u have a great bar here an there but u need to be consistent. Nick james is doin pretty well right now hes shakin off rust soon he'll be in his groove can be a lil bland at time but then drop a dope bar. I got nice winning this g/l to both tho.

Letterman 3-3 Vs Dynamicz 3-1

Letterman is good when wants then ehhh at times but his last verse was pretty good imo, he just needs to show to his battles an he'll make his way up the ranks. i think hes a style problem for dyn from the couple verses i read hes got some creative shit, let can be top 3. Dyn only read a lil from u an it was ight nothing crazy idk if u rusty or new or holding back but here u have to drop good to win cuz it wont be easy. i got letterman takin this but dyn can surprise us. Good luck yah'll.

Lyfzaa Gamble 0-0 Vs Mr.J 3-6

Idk if thats the real gamble tbh i dont this so, w.e. Mr.j is gettin this shit down hes gettin better every verse jus needs to consistently battle at take all the info an ideas we give him in the votes on his battles an he'll be a threat later tbh. i got him takin this an i think gamble N/S.

Profit 3-3 Vs Wun Hunnid 0-0

Profit idk who he is but hes pretty good imo hes gotten some nice wins here an has a nice style pretty creative, jus needs to stay away from the play shit on his oppenent but he'll be fine. Wun idk who u are drop fire an impress the league good luck.

2tripple0 1-1 Vs BoloEdge 0-1

Trip is gettin better from the frist time i read him ever, he didnt even make sense but not hes starting to figure out how to diss his openent straight foward & not being all over the place w his lines. Bolo had a solid verse last week shows he knos what hes doin, he had acouple of cool lines in there. I got him takin this hes more creative. good luck to both.

Bomb Bard 1-1 Vs Incredible 1-3

Bomb had a coo verse last week nothing crazy but some decent lines, he just needs to show for battles which is his biggest problem an maybe he can do damage here but u never kno cuz he always N/S. Incred i can lie i havent peeped a verse from u one time i tried it was a n/s so idk u could be good so if u are impress the league drop fire.

Erron Black 0-1 Vs Darker Ego 2-2

Darker is ight he drops some long bar type stuff but most ppl on here dont feel that style, u should cut ur lines down tbh, an try to do short bar since thats the sites style cuz u kno ppl gonna just skip thru ur shit, which isnt fair to u, thats my 2 cents. Erron is ight he had some decent bars in the verse i ready he can be good if he drops better concepts his wordins cool, good luck to both im lean to erron winning.

Allen Knight
02-26-2018, 07:21 PM
https://78.media.tumblr.com/1b60071f06ce25b39981fb8eb55f6d28/tumblr_ot16ymawit1u2ragso1_500.gif

Hot Chicks

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BY_b81bIgAAVvPY.jpg
http://www.trimmedandtoned.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Cath-Bastien-Pics.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1hZ3rG0huFw/VfUjZzZ3vmI/AAAAAAAAOBY/eLHCRIFnkJM/s1600/sportivn.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/43/92/08439276d3d3b0c85519b5cdd4234512.jpg
http://www.buro247.sg/local/instagram/photos/11363811_1641547586108373_637041617_n.jpg
http://terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Screen-Shot-2017-10-10-at-7.19.07-AM-613x638.png
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/30/17/3EC73FDC00000578-0-image-m-35_1490890180051.jpg
http://img.izismile.com/img/img10/20170203/640/yoga_pants_are_a_real_turnon_640_06.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoOWrkiXYAAQQX7.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/05/08/450DB48E00000578-4950940-image-a-1_1507189097820.jpg
https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/rosa-acosta-2.png?w=518
https://i.redditmedia.com/9BEeOMdzP9VkErW9GIkhHHFADcldhZX5WIFBEl0YsQ4.jpg?w= 577&
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/aa/c9/c8/aac9c8169a6008edb89575e8ffa22cde--fitness-women-female-fitness.jpg
http://terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Screen-Shot-2018-01-09-at-7.50.09-AM-613x704.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/ttTZnr0MS8Ebm/giphy.gif

Allen Knight
02-26-2018, 07:23 PM
WTF'S

WTF AT FAGGOT ZELPH HAVING A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN LOL
WTF THE AT NO ONE GIVIN A FUCK EITHER
WTF AT ZELPH ACTIN LIKE A COP, I'D FUCKINhttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/zCaOGhpnYjnxvY8-OszCXJfeKjmEPEcWlesQYG2KCasCkJM3xVY-HEEr-89lZdA_i8Mlx2k8B4VxIn9qP3p03TPANklpv7UOsE6aefjyy7Z pDl8NjamYuY9P UR BITCH ASS
WTF AT THE ROCKETS ON A 12 GAME WIN STREAK & NUMBER 1 IN THE WEST
WTF AT HOW ACTIVE THE SITE IS RIGHT NOW & A TOURNEY GOIN STRONG
WTF AT THE HOT OR THOT TOURNEY, SHIT LOOKS FIRE
WTF AT Orc N/S the title match
WTF IS W ALL THESE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS AN ONE CANT HAPPEN IN BAGS FUCKIN OFFICE JOB

OUTRO

https://media.giphy.com/media/rKDPfrc60EXU4/giphy.gif

Well that'll do it for u pussy ass niggas, ya boy AK will stay makin mags an running this shit w/ help from Orc & amen if yah'll do ur parts an vote an drop dope verses on time, that shit aint hard...this is for fun but its also to prove u can out write anyone. Step yah game up next week ya filthy animals ya boy AKnizzle out, ohh but wait.. ayo zelph go fuck urself ur fuckin piece of dog shit faggot.

https://media.tenor.com/images/c7aff2ac05ba4b688c2a1fc0a141df39/tenor.gif

Joe Boston
02-26-2018, 07:45 PM
dope mag

Amen
02-26-2018, 08:03 PM
Yo. Why does the hot chicks have to open while I’m sitting on my couch while the chick stroking the dick through the Basketball Jorts tho? Like fuck man... nearly took a slap across the chest LMAO... I was like “OH SHIT, WTF... I clicked a text battle magazine not a porn mag.” LMAO

Schadenfreude
02-26-2018, 11:57 PM
Dope mag. Stop shitting Zelph's text life tho..lol.

Letterman
02-27-2018, 12:06 AM
Dope mag, appreciate it.

Barcotic
02-27-2018, 12:47 AM
amen ur such a goof, stfu

dope mag ak

Nick James
02-27-2018, 02:30 AM
good shit bro

sral
02-27-2018, 05:23 AM
lmao only Amen would be browsing NC while his wife offering him pussy

Bomb Bard
02-27-2018, 07:08 AM
Dope read bro

Enbombz
02-27-2018, 07:31 AM
Yeh this was good mag.

Diablo
02-27-2018, 09:05 AM
Ass #7 far too manly for my tastes tbh lmaoooo

Amen
02-27-2018, 09:08 AM
lmao only Amen would be browsing NC while his wife offering him pussy

Who doesn't?

Enbombz
02-27-2018, 10:50 AM
Tbf most people would rather browse Netcees than touch amens wife

Amen
02-27-2018, 11:39 AM
Tbf most people would rather browse Netcees than touch amens wife

Maybe your wife.

I guarantee mine is hotter then yours, homeboy.

Allen Knight
02-27-2018, 11:42 AM
Reveiws will be edited in.

Enbombz
02-27-2018, 11:42 AM
Stfu...

Thanks...

When all of you egotistical try hards realize wives in general are based off opinions rather then facts, then you'll progress.

Nick James
02-27-2018, 12:18 PM
Lol

I see wat u did there

Amen
02-27-2018, 12:44 PM
My wife hotter then yours = fact.

Nick James
02-27-2018, 12:48 PM
pics or ur just tlkin out ur ass

Amen
02-27-2018, 12:49 PM
Week 11 Battle reviews added.

Allen Knight

Nick James
02-27-2018, 12:51 PM
just bein honest.

ill show u mine if u show me yours

with or without the thong, u can pick

Amen
02-27-2018, 12:52 PM
Bro, I'm good - I don't need to see your chick fam, I have plenty. Stop LOL.

I could show you mine tho, that is not the problem.

Your a convicted felon who can't be trusted tho LMAO.

Pinot Grij
02-27-2018, 12:56 PM
Lmfao Amen's reviews. This dude is the Simon Cowell of text battles. Legit HATED everything. I promise we'll all try to do better, broski.

Amen
02-27-2018, 01:00 PM
There was some I liked, stop being negative bro, LMAO...

Pinot Grij
02-27-2018, 01:02 PM
Look at the first sentence of every review, my dude. Lmao.

Amen
02-27-2018, 01:09 PM
Bro, not my fault niggas openers are light LOL...

I was always under the old school impression of the opener and closer must be your best bars. Sets the tone of your verse and ends the verse well.

Fuck the middle lol.

Allen Knight
02-27-2018, 01:58 PM
Amen props for doing them reviews bruh.

2tripple0
02-27-2018, 02:24 PM
good job ak thanks for the mag... enjoyed the read

WRATH
02-27-2018, 03:28 PM
Amen ive read your verses bro be humble

Barcotic
02-27-2018, 03:29 PM
lmao @ some of the shit Amen calls a reach now just to hop on tho
Tuukka? really?? this mf must speak like urkel, all exact n shit absolutely no urban in his vocabulary whatsoever

i truly do wonder why u board on a rap forum at all tbr, u do nothing & clearly have no use at a spot like this

its not for u broham, go try to fit in on a cooking forum or something
fr
u wont even have to insert shit like "nigga" n "Bruh." into ur perfect punctuation rebuttals all the time

n u'll be able to put things in ur mouth that isnt dick

Amen
02-27-2018, 03:36 PM
Amen ive read your verses bro be humble

We know. You certainly read the one that KO'd you too, back in the day homie.

LOL Barcotic, please...

Amen
02-27-2018, 03:37 PM
We know. You certainly read the one that KO'd you too, back in the day homie.

LOL Barcotic, please...

2 could and Tuukka

Even when urban dialecting it, it don't work with my NYC accent, homie.

Don't know about how your urban dialect sounds in Canada, but not here fammo.

Barcotic
02-27-2018, 03:41 PM
loll u are a fuckin goof homie, just shut up
for ur own sake

Amen
02-27-2018, 03:45 PM
I'm a goof because you force word plays trying to be "Fresh" and creative.

Nah bro... There are words that work, majority of yours don't.

Questionnaire was dope, it worked. Uterus pond and Tuukka did not.

TWO-KUH. 2 Could - nah?

Barcotic
02-27-2018, 03:51 PM
slang wp is dope
Allen Knight for confirmation
another real mf properly doing them on the reg

like his gauges/gay just (obv u bounce the T from the equation and VWALA!) magic right? nah, amen ur just a fucking retard

if it was me droppin gauges wp, amen u would be alllllll over it like.."Yo, another FORCED wordplay for Barc here. Shocker. Gauges/Gay just. Doesn't work, it must be that Canadian accent, yo, bruh, sorry, bruh, YO."

just stfu faggot, ur a waste of thread space

Amen
02-27-2018, 03:54 PM
I've stated several times AK forces WP's, nah son you argument is invalid.

Just admit, you force shit because you know there are wack niggas who will say it's hot just because they don't know better.

Like anyone who quotes Uterus Pond.

Please explain what that is, bro... PLEASE...

What the fuck is a Uterus Pond?

How does that even work BOTH ways? Oh just because you said CRY ME A RIVER... A river is not even a POND... BUT I'M THE RETARD...

Get real.

Barcotic
02-27-2018, 03:56 PM
smh
who was even talking abt uterus pond here tho ?
ur a goof

and a woman
who cant and shouldnt ever speak on hip hop culture, period.

now either kindly move along or get ur one last womanly rebuttal ready n post it

done w/ u loll

Barcotic
02-27-2018, 04:01 PM
thanks for the reps ppl

Amen
02-27-2018, 04:02 PM
smh
who was even talking abt uterus pond here tho ?
ur a goof

and a woman
who cant and shouldnt ever speak on hip hop culture, period.

now either kindly move along or get ur one last womanly rebuttal ready n post it

done w/ u loll

We are.

Both you and I, moron. I am talking about FORCED WORDPLAYS.

Which Uterus Pond falls in that category, dip shit.

You are dense man... I'm done as well... Keep dropping them, tho. W/e helps you sleep at night.

Barcotic
02-27-2018, 04:13 PM
uterus pond IS throwaway trash
wasnt even speaking on that. never have

n IM the dense one
yaaa....

Amen
02-27-2018, 04:50 PM
Yea dude... W/e.

Pinot Grij
02-27-2018, 05:04 PM
Unrelated to the ongoing convo, Next weeks mag should have a WORST bars section in addition to BEST bars. Would be pretty funny and motivates some to stay out of it.

Amen
02-27-2018, 05:05 PM
I can certainly contribute to that portion LOL

Saint
02-27-2018, 05:50 PM
Amen, house divided cant stand is a saying/proverb

Joe Boston
02-27-2018, 06:01 PM

That bar was dope hes too young to understand that shit lol

For Battling
02-27-2018, 06:05 PM
EDIT: sorry didn’t mean to post in this forum

Nick James
02-27-2018, 06:30 PM
Unrelated to the ongoing convo, Next weeks mag should have a WORST bars section in addition to BEST bars. Would be pretty funny and motivates some to stay out of it.

a good idea rlly..

Barcotic
02-27-2018, 08:18 PM
it is

Paradigm
02-28-2018, 02:36 AM

had to google it making it auto not liked and looked down upon here...

lol

Schadenfreude
02-28-2018, 04:10 AM
had to google it making it auto not liked and looked down upon here...

lol

I love to google a lot subject matter, but I'll damn if I have to google some random, uncommon news story just to get the meaningfulness out of your concepts. Writing for an audience should be "keep it simple, stupid". I've already earned a degree, I don't want another in Conceptual Textcee Constructs.

Paradigm
02-28-2018, 04:58 AM
I love to google a lot subject matter, but I'll damn if I have to google some random, uncommon news story just to get the meaningfulness out of your concepts. Writing for an audience should be "keep it simple, stupid". I've already earned a degree, I don't want another in Conceptual Textcee Constructs.

I mean that is partially true but... in most cases and more so to be fair in my case... it was a huge story and a talking point during and after trumps campaign etc....

having to look up something whether its a concept or a word shouldnt sway your opinion if in the end its dope. Maybe those people should learn to digest information better

Amen
02-28-2018, 09:08 AM
That bar was dope hes too young to understand that shit lol

I'm too young? How old are you?

Joe Boston
02-28-2018, 11:26 AM
I'm too young? How old are you?

Lol 37

Kill Spree
02-28-2018, 11:32 AM
Jesus 37?

Amen
02-28-2018, 11:43 AM
Oh. You aren't that much older, bro lol...

I'm 35.

I thought you were much older, like in your 40's, honestly lol.

Enbombz
02-28-2018, 11:48 AM
I mean that is partially true but... in most cases and more so to be fair in my case... it was a huge story and a talking point during and after trumps campaign etc....

having to look up something whether its a concept or a word shouldnt sway your opinion if in the end its dope. Maybe those people should learn to digest information better

Yeh I don't get that whole if you have to google it its wackshit. Especially when you got people like me n Lars from across the pond, not everything can be universal. I often have to google anything to do with American sports plays, doesn't mean they wack.

Nick James
02-28-2018, 12:20 PM
as far as wordplay goes it doesnt make it wack it just loses all initial impact when u figure it out 5 mins after the fact.

Incredible
03-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Darker Ego why you still not following the rules? I've noticed your writing better but having a hard time with line limits?

As you know I'm not your opponent, I'm just wondering.

Saint
03-02-2018, 04:29 AM
Fuck em he's a lost cause

Nick James
03-02-2018, 10:43 AM
some ppl would be better off on drugs