PDA

View Full Version : DynamiCz [vs] Joe Boston - DYNAMICZ WINS

Amen
03-06-2018, 08:57 AM
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday Mar 8 and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are ONLY 24 hours. Failure to post with in 24 hours of original deadline WILL result in a DQ - no exceptions.

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

DynamiCz Joe Boston

Joe Boston
03-06-2018, 03:57 PM
check

DynamiCz
03-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Check..

DynamiCz
03-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Need the ext until friday bro

Joe Boston
03-08-2018, 07:25 PM
no doubt going 10 DynamiCz

bitch learned his lesson the 1st time,this week he gotta pray
long shot from a W,hes better off driving to mcdonalds on international womens day
your gay by far, crying and bitchin aint what grown men do
I question your sexuality, your more like Derrius Guice during a Radio interview
i'll spew all ur over chicks glasses, gives good head but im not into flat asses
Whenever i hit the BoxSpring into action,u sleep in the wetspot on ur worn out mattress
u take self defense classes for protection,i got a burner with a kick like a midsection
Bullets Travel at lighting speeds, see the flashback in ur head thats a Vietnam Veteran
dont go second guessing yourself cuz defeating me aint that easy
if these shellls can Panera persons face,it'll have yours looking like a grilled Panini

DynamiCz
03-09-2018, 02:57 PM
Some nerve, now its son day...im giving him the word
Sleep with the eagle incase its beef..Toni Braxton, I'm wakin up next to the bird
The impact caused him a icepack..sharp object made contact
The blade put two cuts on his smile, his face expression walmart rolled the price back
Cold scene..woke like a activist..im trying to catch joe sleep in his dream
Front yard of the house..hiding with the tank like a smoke screen
Catch him slippin in the hallway, this friend get the money mitch
Disconnected the gun from the tripod stand, made it handheld like a nintendo switch
You cant be the cream of the crop, this is karma?..i came back around on the spot
Thought you had something in store for me, temporary front..thats a pop up shop

Joe Boston
03-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Amen if you could open for votes good looks

Schadenfreude
03-09-2018, 07:51 PM
long shot from a W,hes better off driving to mcdonalds on international womens day
Bland wording, very good idea tho
I question your sexuality, your more like Derrius Guice during a Radio interview
Combine interview actually, decent line
i'll spew all ur over chicks glasses, gives good head but im not into flat asses
Whenever i hit the BoxSpring into action,u sleep in the wetspot on ur worn out mattress
Too simple imo
u take self defense classes for protection,i got a burner with a kick like a midsection
Bullets Travel at lighting speeds, see the flashback in ur head thats a Vietnam Veteran
Cool cool
if these shellls can Panera persons face,it'll have yours looking like a grilled Panini
Hated your wording here

Sleep with the eagle incase its beef..Toni Braxton, I'm wakin up next to the bird
Corny, but it's ok
The blade put two cuts on his smile, his face expression walmart rolled the price back
the wording's waaaay off
you tried bringing the concept/set up to fruition, but the punch didn't go anywhere
Disconnected the gun from the tripod stand, made it handheld like a nintendo switch
Lol now this is dope
You cant be the cream of the crop, this is karma?..i came back around on the spot
Good closer

VOTE DYNAMICZ JB was standard & a bit too predictable w/ his punches. Dyn tried out some creative angles, just needs to polish up that wording.

2tripple0
03-10-2018, 10:02 AM
wow that was funny
don't know who derrius guice is but yeah...
ooo that was personal I liked it
ehh not into this one seemed a bit don't know just didn't like it
I liked that that was funny as well

Vs.

nah sorry
that was funny
nah
eh could been better
nah sorry didn't like this closer

Vote: I think it's obvious but Joe boston

Alvin Karpis
03-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Dynamicz got this
W concept was relevant but poorly executed
Joe actually could be a problem. if he fixed his wording, rhyming, etc
Concept was there i suppose
Dyn had enough to win, tripod was cool

v/dynamic

Incredible
03-10-2018, 09:48 PM
Joe Boston:

"your gay by far, crying and bitchin aint what grown men do
I question your sexuality, your more like Derrius Guice during a Radio interview"

"u take self defense classes for protection,i got a burner with a kick like a midsection
Bullets Travel at lighting speeds, see the flashback"

DynamiCz:

"Cold scene..woke like a activist..im trying to catch joe sleep in his dream
Front yard of the house..hiding with the tank like a smoke screen"

"Catch him slippin in the hallway, this friend get the money mitch
Disconnected the gun from the tripod stand, made it handheld like a nintendo switch"

"You cant be the cream of the crop, this is karma?..i came back around on the spot
Thought you had something in store for me, temporary front..thats a pop up shop"

The three bars for DynamiCz I quoted is when I started feeling his verse was getting the lead. Also idk to me the Toni Braxton line made it seem like you were saying you are her. Say what you want just my opinion. So kind of lost me there...Joe Boston didn't try here it seemed like couple nice lines. He usually as a more solid better worded verse. This time was different in my opinion. So even with me being a little confused at first with dyna's opener, his last 3 bars just felt they hit harder vs. what Joe put up. Voting for DynamiCz

Lyfzaa Gamble
03-10-2018, 11:56 PM

Fav 2 from JB..

Fqv 2 from dy

Weak battle imo, but Joe clearly had the more solid verse.

Mvgt Jb

Barcotic
03-11-2018, 09:16 AM
JB
dope opener
box spring was a cool concept but wording hurt it
same w flashback, fire concept tho

ur other 2 missed completely

vs

Dy
opener had a gd concept but it was overworded +not a diss
handheld was worded better, dope concept too but again.. impact was minimal due to it not really getting at him
closer was cool

next 2 missed completely

this is close, but i def see jb taking it
he just had more impact
v/joe boston

Saint
03-11-2018, 09:21 AM
V -- JB

Even though some of his execution/ wording is shaky.....clearly had the better ideas, i.e - flashback, boxspring that could've been cool, still aight tho for creativity.

Dynamicz -- tripod was slick to me, alot of other stuff was indirect or overworded. U seem for for S&F. Just need more experience attackin yo opponent.

Orc
03-11-2018, 09:37 AM
I have DynamiCz winning here. The last two bars were better than JBs attempts. He's been adapting well and just needs to execute a little more fluidly. Be more direct. Tighten up the wording. JB had the flashback which was nice. Some creative ideas but the wordyness let him down. Overthinking the delivery is killing you. Shorten the bars. Be concise. If a word doesnt need to be here get rid of it. Anyway I think DynamiCz edged it so I'll roll with him. Vote DynamiCz.

It's 4 4

Cred
03-11-2018, 09:42 AM
Joe Boston I only really liked the mattress line you had, and even that was a bit borderline of a quotable. Dynamicz I liked the Nintendo switch line even though it wasn’t really a punch and I liked the creativeness of ur closer. Opener had potential too, dope ass concept.

Vote / Dynamicz

Amen
03-11-2018, 09:55 AM
Joe's wording defeats him again. Jesus.

Opener had potential.
Next bar was ok but light. Concept as a hole is retired. I mean how many times can people write a bar about their opponents sexuality? See where I'm going with this? Kind of like the I fucked your mom/girl concept.
Box spring concept was ok but your execution was corny and really close to cringe, honestly. Need to be harsh dude.
Flash backs was off.
Closers wording was horrible and the WP was a reach.

Dynamicz

Tony Braxton was an ok concept over worded with a bad execution.
Walmart roll back concept needed more.
Smoke screen was a complete miss.
Tripod was dope.
Closer was ok.

I got DynamiCz with edge here.