PDA

View Full Version : Profit [vs] Lyfzza Gamble - PROFIT WINS

Amen
03-06-2018, 09:09 AM
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday Mar 8 and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are ONLY 24 hours. Failure to post with in 24 hours of original deadline WILL result in a DQ - no exceptions.

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

Profit Lyfzza Gamble

Profit
03-08-2018, 06:53 AM
Check, going 8

Profit
03-08-2018, 07:05 AM
Fuck bettin, if u throw money down I'll take it & watch this guy pitch a fit
Lyfzza gamble till I snatch his bread & watch'em cry.. maaan lyf is a BITCH!
I ain't gonna lie kid I'm sick, I haven't even tried & it's beginning to please me
How I can write effortless verses for these clowns.... & still win um so easy
Whoever makes these matches, I hope that dude gets clapped
See what I'm doin fag, beatin u dissin other people just to prove ur wack
& if u happen to show, I will leave this verse
Not that I'm feelin good about these bars.. but confident ur best r even worse

Lyfzaa Gamble
03-09-2018, 07:10 AM
Check gl

Lyfzaa Gamble
03-09-2018, 07:52 AM
vs Profit.

yo,

Don't take anything he says serious, his words differ than whats really the whole picture.
so this has nothing to do with making money off selling toilets; its just that Profitable shitter.
the truth is hard to swallow for this mad asshole, try it.. i bet voters laugh at you.
its like you can't handle the Pinot Grij in this Habitat; so the outcome will be the same as that battle.
I'll make an exception if you win, but instead of u testing, accept this.. My two cents.
Im telling u, Prospect u late; n maybe you'll be on time to learn this Lesson in LOSING.
There never beneFit with talent that I've met wit shit..so unless you in the bracket...
U got no shot
Cus, after this you'll see a Profit lost with the wits of a Gamble...i guess that's u that desperate fool that can't bet.

Joe Boston
03-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Profit

lmao dope flip

I ain't gonna lie kid I'm sick, I haven't even tried & it's beginning to please me
more of a statement hit

simple hit little jab

nah

Lyfza

Don't take anything he says serious, his words differ than whats really the whole picture.
so this has nothing to do with making money off selling toilets; its just that Profitable shitter.
lol

the truth is hard to swallow for this mad asshole, try it.. i bet voters laugh at you.
its like you can't handle the Pinot Grij in this Habitat; so the outcome will be the same as that battle.
nah

I'll make an exception if you win, but instead of u testing, accept this.. My two cents.
Im telling u, Prospect u late; n maybe you'll be on time to learn this Lesson in LOSING.
nah and the rhyme scheme is definitely off

There never beneFit with talent that I've met wit shit..so unless you in the bracket...
U got no shot
Cus, after this you'll see a Profit lost with the wits of a Gamble...i guess that's u that desperate fool that can't bet.
nah

Lyfzaa rhyming is definitely off for you and I felt u had a bunch of filler your opener was cool then it just went downhill. Profit liked his opener I felt the impact of his bars didn't have sting but he had the concept down few light jabs to get him the win

V/Profit

Schadenfreude
03-09-2018, 07:56 PM
VOTE PROFIT
Profit was a lot cleaner w/ his punches, nothing crazy tbh, just more effective than his opponent.
Lyfzza's you really need to work on the execute of your wording. Long-winded & predictable concepts.

DynamiCz
03-09-2018, 10:20 PM

Dope flip

Lol

ok

-------

so this has nothing to do with making money off selling toilets; its just that Profitable shitter

Decent

Gamble I see where you going with your rhyme pattern, but it just kinda makes it difficult for some to read. Still your wording needs work, buts its all good we all need improvement bro!

V-Profit

2tripple0
03-10-2018, 06:16 AM
eh I guess
okay I guess
nah too simple
again too simple

vs.

nah
that wasn't bad
okay good wording
U got no shot
not bad good wording again

overall: thought lyfas gamble had better attempts whereas the other dude was too simple and just didn't hit hard enough so yeah...

vote: lifes a gamble

Cred
03-10-2018, 10:13 AM

vs

Not the best battle but I guess I gotta start here. Both came way to basic, statementish and bland verses. I only liked 2 lines from each verse and tbh I liked Profits bar a bit better. Step it up next week fellas.

Vote / Profit