PDA

View Full Version : ELITE 8: KILLING SPREE vs ZELPH - KILLING SPREE WINS!

sral
03-06-2018, 11:01 AM
https://image.ibb.co/kNAjnc/Hotor_Thot2.jpg

Welcome back, mutherfuckers!

We enter round two of Hot or Thot 2018 with a field of just eight battlers remaining. The Elite Eight. The name is pretty boring, but it’s been used right throughout texts tourney history so we’ve decided to stick with it. The Hateful Eight seems a more obvious/better choice to me personally but hey, I’m a Tarantino fan, that’s to be expected. So onto business, we’ve halved the field and now we’re left with just the cream of the crop remaining here. There will be no easy battles from here on out. This is strictly business. Show up, or shut up. It’s that simple. If you don’t have the bars, you’ll be going home. We need that cutthroat shit we all love to read. We lost some heavy hitters last round, so if you’re still here you best be willing to prove that you’ve earned that spot and solified your spot with gorillas. If you’ve made it this far, you surely know by now what’s expected of you all. This is the business end of the tournament, right here! The forum has had some crazy interest from all across the board, some of last rounds battles were so close they had 600+ views a piece! So your audience is there, you just gotta give ‘em something worth reading. This is where legends are made.
Once more, I give props to everyone who helped made last round the success it was, that’s from the battlers themselves through to the voters who helped keep things moving along even though they weren’t involved. Much respect to all you motherfuckers man, I see you on that shit. Last round had some crazy ass tight battles and needed 10+ votes a piece to resolve them which is pretty much unheard of in text nowadays especially. That’s enough back-slapping though, lets get back to slapping motherfuckers down lyrically and fatshaming their ex-girlfriends…

Rules:

10 lines min
20 lines max (Unless agreed with opponent)
Agree to match line limit with opponent
Check-ins are advised
DUE DATE: Next Tuesday 5pm UK time.
The mod teams decision is final on all shenanigans.

LETS GET IT IN!!!!!!!!!
For Battling Nick James

sral
03-14-2018, 03:46 PM
Killing Spree's verse:

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/4C047E6F-B7FB-49D7-87D6-468FBF32FF9A_zpsjmv30893.jpg

I wear tight pants and mostly soccer jerseys

Lmao...
Ur Ex thought y’all were a complete package.. Laughin, this FGT hit’n the whore
She deff loves wearing ur jersey & tight pants to expose her dicks bigger than yours
Er’y time U frisked her... there was never On W/The light switch
This Pig loved the only ride along in his car that was always packin a knight-stick
Plus her alien hands freaky... I can’t call this dude a she
Funny it fingers money on the back side, while u let her do exactly that for free
This butt pirate got hit W/the one eyed willy...ur fuckin doomed, Z
Her manlier than U’s a key note & her right hand look like one off the piano from The Goonies
We’ve know u weird bro...we wish zelph quit this
There’s allot of bitch in this pic & basically mirrors both ur self image
U prolly hate how this thing violated U dude, yet wouldn’t let zelph da gawd fuk’er
Ironic the girl u Love is now the face of a NME... cos she has Bars jaw structure

For Battling
03-14-2018, 04:30 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/10cwahl.jpg

Mira...

Esta muchacha es mala, no me digas naaaa cuando estas perdida nígga
Paint a picture, she could get the claw back like a fabulous figure
Y su trabajo? Tan chismoso. No tienes nada que aver con professionalè
She started off on a killing spree but she gon end w/ battling like a grand finale
GIVe her a sneak peak of the shoot, it’s just a teaser,
Don’t know whether I’m really a hot head or it’s just a fever
Driving w/ the Beamer,
Despacito.. I’ll let it speak Spanish outta nowhere like Justin Bieber
Then I’ll dump the heater. A true yankee in Miami like Derek jeter
Pan give her a knife but it wasn’t Peter, toss ha Romain in Rome maybe, no Caesar
Every time you’d try to fuck she always said no to sex
Never gave you a shot, she secretly wanted the barback like a Cronus ex

sral
03-14-2018, 05:51 PM
This is disappointing for real, expected more but I guess Zelph just got burned out or disheartened after the fallout from Nick James and all. It's a damn shame because this could have been a good battle between you two. Spree had some nice angles with the dick bigger than yours, nightstick tie-in, mirrors your self image ish whichever i thought was cool. Zelph had next to nothing for me here, LOL @ not for battling tag. Easy win for Killing Spree here but I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a bad look for the tourney this far in. I was expecting a lot more from Zelph tbh but at least he showed up I guess. I try to take the positive from it.

Suthaveli
03-14-2018, 07:44 PM
Mvgt @kill spree. He took some cool angles. Finger on the backside was cool. As well as mirrior ya self image. Rest was ok-ish. I would like to see u attack the pic alil more. I can see where u were goin w.the man angles tho.

Zelph didn't even try so i won't even w.a reply..

Flow
03-14-2018, 07:47 PM
Zelph... bro....smh

Vote spree

El Muffin
03-15-2018, 02:30 AM
V/spree

Ill edit in feed but zelph gay af for this

Cred
03-15-2018, 04:43 PM
I liked the goonies line, self image was cool too, n lol @ NME jaw

vs

Speak Spanish outta no where Justin Bieber, lol I don’t even know what that’s in reference to but it made me laugh. Wtf @ you tho?

Vote / Kill Spree

Barcotic
03-15-2018, 05:25 PM
jesus, u both dropped weak/slacked big time

really no standouts, ironically both barc bars were close, but nahh. knight stick was a dope concept, wording tho

spree def had the better ideas, disappointing overall tho
v/ks