PDA

View Full Version : LMAO OFFICIAL HOT OR THOT 2018 ROUND TWO MAGAZINE!!!!!!!

sral
03-08-2018, 01:40 PM
HOT OR THOT 2018
ROUND ONE
MEGAZINE!

Welcome back you vile black-hearted pieces of shit mwahahahahaha!!!

Okay, maybe that was a bit harsh, but hey - so were some of you guys last round. That's what we're here for though, right?! I know I am. I trust you are too. Last round was absolutely hilarious! All pictures were kept back until battles verses went live, but that worked an absolute treat and went every bit as planned, keeping interest high in here from our board members and forum regulars. They're taking notice, and rightly so. I just wish more had seen the innovation during signups and took the plunge, but fuck it, their loss is your gain for jumping aboard with my for the journey!

Speaking of journeys, last round proved the end of the road for eight of our fallen martyrs while eight more avoided the fork in the road and cruised into round two. We picked up some new passengers along the way, while some of those in the driving seats initially ended up falling asleep at the wheel so we had to designate new drivers to keep the bandwagon rolling. Lol. My tedious analogy ends around there for this one, so let's have a re-cap of what went down in round one and how that leaves our brackets looking!

ROUND ONE RECAP

Silver, Adonis, Orc, Destroyer, and Seth Schnozzberg all needed replacing (which threw our brackets and seeding out slightly) but fortunately they were all replaced early enough that the tourney could still continue without losing any momentum. HUGE props to Infiltrate, Muff and Joe Boston for stepping up to kill shit on short(er) notice and adding more weight to the contenders we had involved! Silver, Adonis, Orc, Des and Seth will not be allowed to take part in any future tourneys ran by The Pres. Sorry bruhs. Thems the rules and I made you all aware of that prior to signing up. I'm a man of my word. The loss of Orc was a downer, no doubt, he was a power play for HoT18 but the additions of Muff and Infiltration in particular made things a lot more interesting. The remaining contenders, and the last minute replacements, all put in a great effort and I was very pleased with the results here, with 15/16 showing to make round one an undeniable success considering how many had to be swapped in and out this round. Let's take a look back on round one and how they all faired against Larstrodamus' predictions:

Barcotic vs 2Tripple0

2Tripple0 dropped what many have agreed was a career-best verse for him personally. That deserves some credit to him at least. He was up against a beast in Barcotic though and this was only ever going to end one way in truth. Much respect to 2Tripple0 for making a fight of it and going down with a roar rather than a whimper. He stepped up where many others would have slumped in their seats and backed out. This guy is a G. His girl was way better looking than I think any of us imagined too. LOL. Barcotic won out 7-0 in the end, as Lars predicted.

Nick James vs Killing Spree This was probably my favourite battle of the week to be honest. Absolutely crazy to read with both going INNNNNN no doubt. Nick James' pic submission alone was fucking hilarious and while I preferred Killing Spree's more aggressive attack, Nick's verse has the creativity to it to match fire with fire and give us arguably the battle of the round. This was dope people. The voters went back and forth with who won, it was a real slobber knocker and ended up with ? pulling two clear at the end in time for us to close the round out and set up the Elite Eight. Unfortunately there had to be a loser, but we were all winners with this one. The battlers both showed out, the voters enjoyed a close contest, and LULZ were had all round. This the kind of shit this tourney was meant for. This right here, yo. Huge respect to these two guys for putting on for real. I loved this shit. ??? advanced in a tight one.

Diablo vs Useless - In what has to be one of the biggest headaches of round one, first Orc was forced out of the battle with Useless, then Useless uploaded his picture to some website that didn't allow hotlinking of pictures, then Useless went AWOL forcing Diablo to write to a picture that looked like Useless but wasn't, then Useless resurfaced to promise he would post and after multiple thread closures and thread title editing, the battle went down. Only to see Useless go 4-0 down before complaining about just about everything until I tired of him being a herb and DQ'd him I should have done days ago anyway. Sheesh. Don't do this to me again guys! Anyway, as much as I love talking about myself and how good my verse was, I was just glad another battle went down in truth, well. Up until I DQ'd him at least. I'm a pretty chill mod when it comes to due dates and extensions etc as long as people don't take forever. Useless did nothing but cry and whine even though I gave him every opportunity to GET A BATTLE UP even after his opponent dropped out, his lack of a pic, and then him going past the deadline with no excuse or apology or good ole common courtesy to say "Hey bro, been hard pushed at work, what's good with an ext?". He was just generally all round sucking the fun out of something that was meant to be just that. And he STILL lost. I have no shame. Fuck that herb. Mwahahahahahahahaha!

Zelph vs Objective: This was an odd matchup on paper, seemed like an AOWL battle when you read the names but I'm thankful to both for taking the time. Both came with 20 lines and insulted two pictures each, Zelph putting up some models photo shoot pics and Objective opting to share a picture of his ex riding a camel LOL! It seemed like both had a lot of fun with this, the deciding factor for me seemed to be Zelph's experience in the NBL. He knew what he needed to do to win, where Objective was maybe more used to the technical merit of the AOWL that doesn't seem to have as much emphasis placed on it over on the text battle side of things. This one divided opinion among the voters though, some loving Objectives approach with others favouring the more traditional steez For Battling brought forward. That was the difference separating the two here. After a close fought contest ? ultimately came away with the win but I can't see either dude being disappointed with the result because the votes showed just how close this one actually was. Zelph had the advantage going in to this and drew on that experience and knowledge to dispatch Objective here. Zelph won

Bleak vs Cred - Cred had been largely inactive all week since submitting his pic. Seeing as he's a mod here and had offered to help me run the tourney or help out, I figured he was good to his word and would be showing. He sent in his pic early too, so all indications were good, but ultimately he didn't turn up. Bleak was pretty vicious here actually, better than his last pic battle I saw vs Swerve by far. This was harsher. He dissected the picture apart and on that form he's a problem for sure, I'm looking forward to seeing his progression actually as he had a good run in the BA tourney recently too and that run of form seems to be carrying over into this. Good shit, Bleak!

Jay Welsh vs Schadenfreude

This battle was pretty crazy too IMHO. Schad wasted no time getting his verse in to me, sending it ASAP at the top of the week. Crazy skill. Both brought some comedic clowning which we all love, both almost transcending the pics at times to bring out those LULZ and while I wasnt surprised at Jay coming away with a win over what is a big name in Schad, the manner in which he won was all the more impressive with a huge 5-1 margin in his favour. He almost swept Schad here and that's crazy when you think Jay is still competing in the BA newbie tourney right now. This was a huge step up from him. He's got bars. I think if he cleans up that wording and gets his consistency to where he's throwing haymakers constantly, he could be a threat. You've been warned. Don't sleep on Flo yo.

Suthaveli vs Infiltrate

This was another battle with a late replacement seeing as Silver's retarded ass signed up then didn't post a pic of he ex at all LOL. Luckily we had Infiltrate in the reserves and dude is a monster. Suth did well here actually, this was another tight battle that had voters going back and forth over who won. Inf had a DOPE ass fresh Dark Web line that I loved and Suth had a funny Pirates of the Caribbean bar that was illy. Did Inf share a pic of his ex WITH ANOTHER GUY THAT WASNT HIM? Surely not, but NC folklore will probably say otherwise from this point on in every battle he has for the foreseeable future. The battle was tied up before Inf decided to gracefully step aside and allow Suth to continue on into round two. Much respect to both battlers here and Inf remains THE FUCKING MAN, even if he wasn't the man in the pic he shared. LOL!

Muff vs Joe Boston

This was a great battle between two of our last minute stand ins, both came correct by maxing out on the line limit and then some. There was fire from both camps, the edge going Muff's way largely due to his wording being so precise as conceptually these two were pretty evenly matched in fact. You can't fault either of these guys for showing up and showing out really. Joe did a great job but Muff in this current form is sure to be a problem for anybody. Muff showed his potential AND that he means business, already promising Bleak a real match in the next round and insuring he's gonna max out on the line limit. That should be good. Muff 3.0 is back with a vengeance people, and in current form he's gonna prove the man to beat so far in Hot or Thot 2018!

The battles that did go down were fire, even the people that weren't expected to win made a fight of it and went down swinging. Again, much respect to Objective and 2Tripple0 for showing up and showing out. Bleak didn't deserve to get no showed but I promise him a good battle in round two that will test him further. The first round weeded out the weak, the second round is the elite eight which is where the real business end of the tournament begins as the finals nears in sight. You're all just two wins away from that finals matchup to be crowned Hot or Thot champion. With eight title crown contenders remaining, this is how you're looking right now:

BRACKETS
And it goes a little something like thiiiiiiiiisssss...

BLEAK vs MUFF

SUTHAVELI vs DIABLO

JAY WELSH vs BARCOTIC

NICK JAMES vs ZELPH

TOP PUNCHES FROM ROUND ONE

The pic mirrors our respective careers in text. Actually it's laughable
But u have one thing in common, both yall standed in the shadow of an animal
Zelph vs Objective
Bitch is the slutty version of a shit pose, not loving that bellybutton pig nose,
altrustic shit show so cheap she's still wearing her hand me down kid-clothes.

Objective vs Zelph

if u actually pulled these hoes Id say u grabbed a pretty lucky creature
friends dont let friends drive drunk.. but they sure dont let em sit in public lookin ugly either

Nick James vs Killing Spree
A felon & Crack whore makin a bright future W/Visions to Marry honest
Now U live life posting on a wall while ur baby mama challenges her shadow to a staring contest

Killing Spree vs Nick James

The fact that she has no tits no ass, proves that even more so,
like literally she’s got no body, fool you wifed up a sex doll torso.

Schadenfreude vs Jay Welsh
Id guess her bpm like ...120...an thats just havin a rest
So much red meat clogging up her chest theres literally two burgers poppin out of her vest

Jay Welsh vs Schadenfreude
Let me get this straight. my guy thought the tatt was really great?!
Lol try puttin the CrackDown. THAT'S 1 Dark Web no cyber cell would infiltrate
Inf vs Suth
I can picture her at the Salon. My mind can't escape da horror:
Stylist: What do u want. Her: Ever watch Pirates of The Caribbean? Stylist: Say no more

Suth vs Inf
"She said she was 220?" I doubt .. Its suspicious
Bro this bitch look 300 pounds n that's with half her lower body cropped out of the picture
Muff vs Joe Boston

Funny that this relationship plummit, this was one for the masses
How u tell everyone she was refreshing? Guess u looked past those coke bottle glasses

Joe Boston vs Muff
Her cheeks BOLO . I'd tell her to bite me if it wasn't a significant threat
Facts : I'm looking at a gold medalist if hocking a loogee was an Olympic Event

Muff vs Joe Boston

overpronounced teeth, white girl ass & zero titties to give a fuck about
with no buns and just chicken fillets... yo, that bitch a KFC double down
You love an outdoors type, I love cant-get-out-doors types so ur girl isn't a hottie
Flat earth enthusiast.. I don't believe there's a curve on the entire surface of that body

Diablo vs Useless

Diode be white knighting, "calm down useless she's a lady still"...
her wardrobe tho, manitee taking a beaten, u might as well be clubbing baby seals.
Useless vs Diablo

Many traversed those mountaintops, less as the thot age
Only range you're in now is an 80-90 percent one that you caught AIDS
He's thinking 'got a lady in the streets, freaky in the bed.'
Na, she a lady if you buying &she was sleepin w/ ur friends.

Bleak vs Cred

gross mf. save ur previous hoes for under the sheets, bruh
no one wants to see any tripple exes unless it's clothes to cover the beast up
Barc vs 2Trip

listen. ur taste in women is almost criminal, guy
its easy to give ur Exodus when she dresses as if she's from a biblical time

Barc vs 2Trip

this ur idea of sum freaky hoes? man im breakin dude
ur lucky this aint a chess match.. itd take all 4 them bitches just to make a boob
Nick Jasmes vs Killing Spree

Droppin hot shit? Stop it! Come out of pocket wen u frail, dummy
Bet u told her u fuk W/Dimes, & she spent the night bent over scrounging change for bail money

Killing Spree vs Nick James

HOT OR THOT?

So we had some hotties and some thotties last round. Let's take a look at their ranks from best to worst, since that's more amusing than the alternative IMHO. We got some crazy ass entries and some ugly ass bitches his round, but we begin our journey with Cred's no show and the chick he decided to post looks like some bad bitch he found on Instagram. The Gun Bar King no-showed so Cred gets decidedly less props for this entry anyway, plus he fooling no one into believing this his ex-broad for real. C'mon now bruh:

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dchicp.jpg

Zelph entered this bad ass looking bitch with a killer rack but probably no personality. I'm sure her two personalities were what drew him to her in the first place. The entire relationship I'd basically just be speaking to her tits. And I'm more an ass man in truth so that's no small feat. Absolute filth. Zelph fuck with straight butterfaces though. Body hitting a nine, face hit with a nine iron. Ain't no way I'd enjoy a blowjob from her looking down at that face bruh. She a straight hit it from behind and grab at them titties type bitch. I'd never pose for a selfie with her. Leaves make up in the living room and probably has hair straighteners plugged into the plug you use for your stereo WTF? Stupid bitch. That's not your plug. Fuck you.

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/FAFF39E8-B77E-4E4D-8F6F-A6A84ABDE366_zpsvefjlrkg.jpg

Next up we got old burger nipples Rihanna at the beach with a retarded tongue thanks to Schadenfreude. This was one of the first pics to hit my inbox from people and I knew from that moment on we were in for some real fun this round hahahaha! Bitch was born a stones throw from the sun. Blacker than black. Slut and a smut. You can't make a hoe a housewife and with her, why even bother trying? Name prolly Rwanda or some shit. Braid your hair for you but make a noise slurping the entire fuck out of a milkshake at Burger King like she tryna swallow every last drop of jizz from your dickstraw. Uses semen as moisturiser because she heard it's good for the skin. Cocoa butter flavoured lube only. College dropout. Prolly a bank teller hiding her hoodrat upbringing. Would slap fire out of Schad if she knew he shared this.

https://i.imgur.com/xejtKWR.jpg?1

Here we have Flo Real's fucking disaster with the clippers, shaving the side of his ex girls head while he date raped her. Or she was a sex doll? One of the two. Fucking blow up Billie over here. Amber Brose. She looks like one of the boys. Chose to work as in a male dominated industry to prove a point. Daddies girl but daddy wanted a boy. She's the son he never had. Can fix a car better than Flo can. He does the cooking. She not only wore the trousers in their relationship but she also left them all around the house for him to complain about while he attempted to wash and dry them all. She has her own man cave. Drinks six packs and eats steak at every opportunity. Meninist.

https://i.imgur.com/JBUefXI.jpg?1

Killing Spree's ex seems just like a typical nothing special white bitch, ten a penny, kinda normal really, prolly works as a nursery nurse or a teacher or some shit and is pretty laid back until you wanna watch the football and she's got ideas above her station, thinking the two of you were gonna spent some quality time together which to her involved actual conversation about your day (her day) and how this woman at work is such a bitch. She doesn't think you pay attention to her and never listen to what she says (she talks to much). Capable of a stable relationship but pretty vanilla all rounder tbh.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2qiwd2v.jpg

Muff submitted this spectacled snow bunny he found when he moved out of town. It's predominantly a white only town but gradually he's said "Yes, master" enough time that's they've now come to the mindset he's okay, for a black boy. Basically they've decided Muff is an Oreo. This nerdy college bitch prolly fucked a black guy just to piss off her closet-racist family. She seems that kind of type to me for real.

https://image.ibb.co/cHqMF7/IMG_7588.jpg

Joe Boston was the only person this round to submit another guys pic. Weightlifting champion in six diff states. This girl strong as an ox, you can see it in her eyes. Absolute death glare. She would kill you in your sleep and think nothing of it. Crazy ass bitch, tattoos at tops of arms and probably a tramp stamp of something like a butterfly to add some femininity to her manly body. Attends weight watchers but seems to have always gained a pound or two at weigh-in day and doesn't know why as she's "hardly ate anything all week". Assess in mouth since 1996 but pain is temporary and money's money. Type to think boasting about being able to drink you under the table at the bar is a desirable trait. Steel toe cap shoes and a job in construction as site foreman. Awful.

http://image.ibb.co/bTETsc/FB_IMG_1519854969988_1.jpg

Objectives ex look the type to leave reviews on Travel Norway. Her punctuation on point, always. This the kind of bitch who well travelled but has zero culture to her, nor personality. Her life consists of chasing memorable moments and updating social media with all the countries she's travelled to, making her life seem exciting to compensate for the fact she has less personality than her Nikon camera. She prob has a list of desirable qualities she wants in a guy and simply won't diverge from that, deluded into thinking this dream Prince Charming will eventually enter her life and sweep her off her feet to a desert land somewhere. Predominantly dates pale white guys and comic geeks, when black dick would be where it's at for her tbh. Life changing.

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/32D6BFF7-1E08-4054-8BAC-E15D0574F8B6_zps3zudvxpe.jpg

Inf's pirate bitch look like a stoned chick who play video games and vibe to drum and bass festivals. Pretty cool chick in short doses but realistically not a long term relationship prospect and has very low maternal qualities. You might grab a beer with her, maybe have a one night stand when drunk, but marriage has never been a possibility. She's the type you may have as a friend and agree jokingly that if you're still single at 90 years old you'll marry each other because fuck it, right? She can roll a spliff with the best of them but never got any of her own weed. Type to have a tobacco stained finger on one hand and mood ring on the other. Probably had a deck of tarot cards or a hookah hidden under the kitchen cabinet out of view of her mom and dad incase they choose to stop by once a year. Failed her exams, is late for everything and deluded into thinking she has artistic qualities. Doesn't wash up either.

https://image.ibb.co/iESq8S/IMG_7587.jpg

Does Canada have some lower age of consent than England and America? This chick looks like a child. She should have a booster seat if she riding in that car. Legit not old enough to own a driving licence. This chick still collect My Little Ponies and shit. Baby faced immature schoolgirl, arguing with her parents on how "Life's so unfair" and even though she's dating a guy 15 years older, she should be allowed to see who she wants. YOURE GROUNDED. Absolutely dispicable this girl was even posted, she looks like she could be Barc's younger sister in truth. This is wrong on so many levels. He needs an intervention. Don't be this guy, kids. Chris Hansen coming to Canada real soon.

https://preview.ibb.co/bUxqhc/IMG_7493.jpg

Suth posted up some kind of MILF of twenty years ago. Two decades on and she liking nowhere near as good as she did. This bitch let herself go, tbh. Moms probably fat as bitches with titties usually have fat moms. Her Caribbean patties taste fine though I bet. She the type to always offer you the extra left over dumpling first. Vagina smelling of rice and peas, along with jerk seasoning and disappointment. You gon catch a mollywhopping from Aunt Jemima if she ever catch you cheating though, so sneak carefully. African queen in this shit, prolly dressed in those old giant floral throwover tops that are loose fitting and hide their ever expanding waistlines. Dusty toes poking out from her sandals. Ewwwww.

Img]http://i64.tinypic.com/swwfwj.jpg[/Img]

LMAO 2Tripple0 sent this pic in of his ex bitch and for some insane reason I never expected her to look like this. It's Silver in another decade. You know she ain't getting her retarded ass up out that chair and just barking order at 2Crip to fetch her things within her reach. Bitch probably had him cleaning the entire house too to bottom from her throne. He wasn't dating her, he was her live in slave. Probably ends every sentence with a high pitches sound and elongated syllable so it always sounds like she's angry and shouting t you, even on the rare occasion she isnt. Three to four kids with diff baby daddies, all named after different wine brands because she thinks they're classy. One is even called Pinot Grij.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2w7rgoy.jpg

Nick James submitted his own baby mother. Wow. No shame to this slut, she wears no pants and wardrobe consists solely of grey jogging bottoms. Crack is her dirty little secret. Smoked during pregnancy, and after. Sees nothing wrong with it despite her obvious mental defects. Can't cook. Doesn't clean. Kid walks round the apartment with a nappy full of shit for hours before she thinks of changing it. Best friend wears hopped earrings and designer clothing, but lives in a roach infested apartment block with window boarded up. Constantly at odds with landlord over unpaid rent. Bad credit score. Dealers know her and have done since she was a baby as they also sold her father weed when she was born. Disgrace. Scummy mummy. Had Nicks baby to try keep him when she thought he might leave. Hood as it gets but she knows when to keep quiet and had your back numerous times when people have threatened you. Vile human being.

VERSE OF THE WEEK

I had to go with Muff here, dude been in ridiculous form so far with just bar after bar of heat and humour. This the kind of shit we needed, and it's all the crazier still to think he almost sat this one out only to replace someone last minute and end up not only involved but making it to the second round after maxing out on the line limit and slaughtering the Weekly Roast we ran too. The Muffin Man is the one to beat right now in my eyes and this verse was classic Muff this week, destroying Joe Boston's ex with consummate ease. Damn. It's great to have him back.

Quite scary n damn. this girl is unneccesarly bland
Got the mossst fkd up Widow's peak. Paired w/ a face that screams "Ill never marry a man"
You met her in the Sandlot . she used to push you alot
N now you call her Babe. but This bitch look like a direct descendant of the Sultan of Swat
I can't look at her face for long bro . Peep the teeth in her mouth
N ion mean to Clown dog..but this bitch John Wayne Gacy esque smile is creepin me out
"She said she was 220?" I doubt .. Its suspicious
Bro this bitch look 300 pounds n that's with half her lower body cropped out of the picture
Seriously .. I suggest she should seek help
Bet u never flew nowhere w/ the bitch coz you knew youd prolly have to buckle her seat belt
Went from large to massive on you . shit caused abrupt division
I see u put a ring on it. But getting that bitch off? Ha, good luck my nigga
She's former military . but that retarded grin got her dignity flattened
Bih bottom lip going AWOL. her upper lip seems like its Missing in Action
Why u even post this pic? My godd. u shtoopid fam
U better shoot 4 a Takedown. Bih look like Ronda rousey n Brock Lesnar did a fusion dance
Her cheeks BOLO . I'd tell her to bite me if it wasn't a significant threat
Facts : I'm looking at a gold medalist if hocking a loogee was an Olympic Event
Ion mean to Snicker . but ur girl eats a few bars a day
With eyes that Pierce you....Anddd that to go box u been guardin from 20 yards away

BATTLE OF THE WEEK

This was one of those battles you thought we were never gonna get closed out either way as it seesawed back and forth with the voters in favour of one and then back to the other. Both brought absolute flames to this matchup and really put down an early marker for how things should go down in this tourney. This was round fucking one but could easily have been a finals match with the bars involved. Nick pulled ahead right at the death to make round two by the skin of his skinny white bitches asscheeks but goddamn was this battle good man. We appreciate you both for killing shit, Spree included, these two are fucking pit bulls with jaws locked and neither wanting to let go for real:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2qiwd2v.jpg

somethin looks familiar, like a bad start to a horror/strange thriller
their preparin to make The Descent.. down the lonely road of alcohol n pain killers
u dont evn kno these hoes, man ima take it to this guy
u posted so many pasty bitches i can damn near see straight thru this lie
I wuldnt trust these hoes with nothin, that one to the right is surely hyper
I know one things for sure.. atleast 4 bad ass kids are runnin around with dirty diapers
rumor has it ur a loser faggot, i mean this shit is silly really
theres so much budlight in these broads just about anyone culd get the dilly dilly
if u actually pulled these hoes Id say u grabbed a pretty lucky creature
friends dont let friends drive drunk.. but they sure dont let em sit in public lookin ugly either
looks like a fun time, I dont get why they took a trip on their own
its not exactly a girls night if you left the biggest bitch still sittin at home
u wont evn stand up for urself let alone a bitch, watch me roast n bomb em
Its funny u dont have any backbone.. thats all u n these bitches got most in common
this ur idea of sum freaky hoes? man im breakin dude
ur lucky this aint a chess match.. itd take all 4 them bitches just to make a boob

https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/f/a/c/e/face95d6418b93e1614da2b1f19ba479_f.jpg

Listen you fuck you...
A felon & Crack whore makin a bright future W/Visions to Marry honest
Now U live life posting on a wall while ur baby mama challenges her shadow to a staring contest
Ass kills me cos the trash filthy, Smack hit till u down quickly
Ironic U were bout this Crack'N Cave Cos after 1 hit Ur life went down hill & got found guilty
& every thing u write is booty bro...& She got more talent as a nudist art
We know she aint ur ghost writer cos this shiting position ISNT more ass than u producing bars
Droppin hot shit? Stop it! Come out of pocket wen u frail, dummy
Bet u told her u fuk W/Dimes, & she spent the night bent over scrounging change for bail money
Yall creating a child is Vital, Fuk u & this trash thot
Some wear their heart on their sleeves, She uses hers as a target for nuts- takin back shots
U & her aint makin respect, Spree puttin chains round ur necks after words
Damn shame she a Bender, But thank god yall self respect died waaaay before that battler
Nick soft, After that Barc battle Ur kids Tick'd off, u poor bitch
U speak highly bout a Corner Raid When ur Baby mama shoulda Used a can of that to Abort Kid
But u didnt, as a father, this kids discrace
Her mother cant produce cheeks to love..No wonder ur daughter wont let u kiss her face

NO SHOW SHINE

Bleak was the ONLY motherfucker to get let down by his opposition last round as it was just too late to find him a replacement. We tried, believe me, but Bleak a real one and blessed us with a crazy verse that dissected the cadaver of Cred's ex like it was her autopsy and shit. He went in and beyond the picture he had as ammunition, surprising a lot of heads here with his drop, but I know this guy has a lot of potential and I've encouraged him to stick at In in the past. He has lime green coursing through his veins and is truly one of us, even if hailed from such terrible sites as LB previously. Lol. This guys ours now. We're keeping him here.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dchicp.jpg
Really

Yeah she thick but...

Many traversed those mountaintops, less as the thot age
Only range you're in now is an 80-90 percent one that you caught AIDS
He's thinking 'got a lady in the streets, freaky in the bed.'
Na, she a lady if you buying &she was sleepin w/ ur friends.
Fr tho, she thick bro. look Puerto Rican from the back
Like... the smell of a family 4 deep in a van w/ no windows cracked
So much heat in my mattress that I sleep w/ no blanket.
While you was snuggled up, heated covers &that^^^bitch hoe stankin
Her mongol fam stay in barns &that's the whore's trap, friend
All you'll find is Chlamydia where those horse tracks end
U don't know A Woman's Worth, thinkn she's Superwoman or Mrs. C
No One can do it better than me, &THAT's when Alicia missed a key.

ROAST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

This weeks roast was of what we thought was Adonis' wife, however it turned out to be some ex of his or some shit when he chickened out of posting his wife's pic for some reason. You can't blame him really, I guess haha! That said we had numerous entries, including some from guys not even involved with HoT but always welcomed! The standard was pretty high in all seriousness, dope verses from Infiltrate, Vulgar and Sour Joog in particular which made my job difficult but ultimately I ended up choosing Muff as this week winner.

https://image.ibb.co/fiAC0x/IMG_7502.jpg

I'm bored

Here's a statement or two. Don't wanna be mistaken as rude
But being built wrong must be hard to chew . specially when ur upper body is shaped like a tooth
Lets see . trashy look . slimy face . can't seem to get her diet straight
How the fk this bih look Spanish n Italian with None of the flattering attributes from either race ?
This sweaty bitch a wrestler . of this I'm not prepared to doubt
Looking like a Roddy Piper protege that the nigga was never everrr aware about
Adonis swears this is just a "back in his heyday" thot
But Houston we have a Problem . this bih shoulders wider than JJ Watts
Bitch watched the Winter Olympics ..couldn't get rid of the call
She's now an aspiring Figure Skater. But can't skate around the fact she has no figure at all
Ion wnna how it feels to touch her . don't need skills to fuck her
She will 'suck it up for a bill ' n her eyebrows more Drawn out than a filibuster
The closer I look ? The consequences leave me more dead
Liiike How the fk this bitch nose bridge manage to extend to her forehead ? xD
She playing Yugioh? Idc . id bust a nut on her hinee n tits
But she just pulled a trap card . N that shit reads "I have a Vagina that Drips"

Muff will get an accomplishment added to his username and a BRAND NEW ROAST will be posted this coming week for any and all comers to take part again, so stay tuned if you enjoy those taking place bruhs, shouts to everyone that got involved and dropped fire!

POWER RANKINGS

5. Suthaveli - Suth took the win over Infiltrate in another close run battle last week. It actually ended up tied in votes before Infiltration agreed to let his opponent advance. Their battle was ILL though with some funny shit dropped by the two of these guys. Suth had that Pirates line that was LULZ along with some shit about Inf's ex having a hook for a hand and whatever else. Suth knows what he's doing man, he just "gets" that NC type humour for comedic shit along with bars and that's what will carry him. He's fifth here but that's no disrespect, fifth place in the Power Rankings is still dope as fuck to me. He's somewhat of a sleeper actually as I don't feel he gets the credit he truly deserves so maybe this is me tryna wake him and the voters up to his potential somewhat too, subconsciously at least. We got love for the boy Suth out here man. You sleep, you die. Real shit.

4. Jay Welsh takes up spot number four, and I mean that with the greatest respect. He upset Schadenfreude last round to advance to the Elite Eight and while he may not be as known as some of the other names featured here, his run of form of late has seen him reach the finals of the BA tournament and now take out former RBL and LO champion Schad. It's simple really, sleep on him and you could well lose. You've only yourself to blame. Jay is probably still somewhat of an underdog here in truth, but a lot of people have commented on how much he's improved conceptually recently and it's starting to pay dividends for him finally. It's been a long journey for Jay but this is the best he's done and hopefully that streak continues for him and takes him even further. He's more here off merit than anything as he's the most improved of the other battlers left in the competition and has the potential to make semis if not the finals. How far he ends up getting largely depends on himself and how much effort he's willing to give from this point. There will be no easy matches from here on out.

3. Barcotic - Barc had a somewhat easy path to the Elite Eight being that he won his battle very early on via shutout and may be overlooked somewhat considering some of the battles that were still open at the close of the weekend, but make no mistake, Barc had fire in round one and I don't see him stopping any time soon. Mr Dual Word Wordplays means business and that's bad news for the rest of you when he's motivated. Barc is an NC Hall of Famer for a reason. Put some respect back on that mans name.

2. Nick James - With Nick coming off the back of a crazy seesaw battle with Killing Spree, the guy is on fire right now. He's a BA tourney finalist, he's been beasting in the Write Week shits regularly, he's battling like crazy and he shows no signs of slowing up. This guy is a problem. It was a tough choice between Muff and him for the two top spots, but make no mistake he could easily be there with Muff. The only reason I don't have him up top is because I felt Killing Spree edged him last week where Muff shut out Joe BostonZ both had good opposition, and Nick took Battle Of The Week with Killing Spree while Muff got Verse Of The Week. It was tight though, very close battle that could have swung either way depending on personal preference to me. Nick is a crazy ass creative battler man. I can't see many beating him in this imperious form.

1. Muff
Back with a bang after entering as a sub from out of nowhere, Muff returned to drop 20 lines of fire against Joe Boston quicker than some of the initial sign ups who had the whole week to write. The guy is Dohpe. Literally. He's repped the crew the best part of ten years all around the net before making NC his home, and after a short layoff he seems really hungry to reassert himself here. Hot or Thot seems ideal for his knack of picking a picture apart and dissecting it. The hock a loogie Olympic Event line he dropped was my personal favourite from round one, he slaughtered this past weeks roast of Adonis' (not) wife and Muff is already plotting his next win over Bleak in round two. This shows you just how motivated the guy is to take this one home. Will it be Muff's year? It could well be. Stay tuned to find out!

ROUND TWO PREDICTIONS

Muff vs Bleak: a motivated Muff the Monobrowed Monolith takes on Bleak in the first of our Round Two matches. This one has a lot of potential, a lot of voters commented on how brutal Bleak was last round in his no show bs Cred. Muff on the other hand subbed in last minute and dropped 20 lines vs Joe Boston, choosing to up the own line limit max in their battle and bringing one of the lines of the week in the process. Amazingly, Bleak is just 1-7 in the NBL whereas Muff has been champ of countless leagues across countless boards and knows exactly what he must do to win. The pressure is largely on Bleak here to match wits with Muff but this may be quite possibly Bleak's biggest battle on NC so far. This could be a defining battle for young Bleak if he can overturn the favourite. Muff tops our power rankings after round one so all eyes will be on him this round to see if he can continue that premise. I'd say Muff is the favourite in this one, 70/30.

Diablo vs Suth: You know all that nice shit I said about him earlier in the mag? Fuck ALL that. This guy a faggot. Diablo wins this one easily and no one ever hears from Suth again. Also his name is kinda like Seth's, but different, and Seth no showed last round after agreeing to fill in so double fuck Suth this round for that too. He gonna get this work. Trust me. And even if he somehow wins, I'll just DQ him like I did Useless and advance myself anyway. Diablo 100/0

Barcotic vs Jay Welsh: This one is a rematch of a recent battle from what I remember so there's some past history there at least and revenge could be on the cards. I always like a storied history to battles going down and this one made perfect sense seeing as Jay and Nick James are already battling it out in that BA finals this week too (vote on that shit when it's up bruhs, they our fellow competitors and deserve that ish). Barcotics entire life must be a constant stream of wordplay in his head. He literally breathed this shit. Few can come close when he's on his A Game and that could cause some trouble for Jay here. A winner for either guy is more than seeable and even though the smart money is probably on Barc because of his experience and longevity, there's no denying Flo's improvement over the course of the last few months, he's rose through the ranks and is fresh off a big win over Schadenfreude albeit that Schad never does well in pic disses lol. That's still a good scalp to his resume and one I'm sure he'll cherish up there with his best.

Nick James vs Zelph

This promises to be a crazy ass battle, both these guys survived last rounds 10+ vote feats and came out undefeated on the other side. These two have pics and ammo galore, very similar in that respect and that could make for a great battle here if both show up like we know they can and have previously. Both these dudes got bars. Both these guys got jokes. Only one has a pair of working lips but we don't discriminate like that out here though, Zelph the man. Nick on house arrest and Zelph prolly the one who put him there in all reality so this the time to finally get some revenge and really spit in that dudes face. This one got all the hallmarks of another slobberknocker and I know both gonna enjoy this round with fresh ammunition at their disposal to Dead their opponents with. I've prolly got Nick with the nod in this one but that really depends which Zelph turns up. This bout to be lit.

OUTRO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UFVMuAfKKY

There we have it folks, round one over, eight down and eight to go! I promised you all this would live up to expectation, and again, I'll fulfill my end of the bargain so long as you guys uphold yours too! Let's not disappoint. Round one really set the bar crazily high but now the competition is fiercer and to advance you truly are gonna have to bring your best. No slouches. Let's keep this as fun as it has been so far and help make it the envy of all those that thought about signing up but ultimately kept their distance for whatever reasons. We're the most viewed forum outside of Discussion right now. We have all the interest, more so than the staple leagues of NC and everyone's observing this event to see what goes down. The spotlights on you all. The show must go on. Go out there and entertain like your lives depend on it!

LMAO and WTFs of the week

LMAO @ Nick James pic submissions this round!
WTF @ Useless proving his username completely correct. Again.
LMAO @ Schad's girls burger nipples!
WTF @ 15/16 people showing even with like 6/7 drop outs! Crazy!
LMAO @ how dope that first round was!
WTF @ KempoMRK not being around to see what he started here?!
LMAO @ Infiltration dating Johnny Depp
WTF @ Nick James getting head from a crack head. This guy has no shame.
LMAO @ Bleak going so in on Cred's ex.
WTF @ 2Tripple0 coming with a career best verse out of nowhere!
LMAO @ Barc admitting to getting his nipples chomped
WTF @ how ridiculous round two is looking to be now!
LMAO @ these other leagues and tourneys tryna compete with The Pres!

It ain't happening. Trust me.

PEACE!

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Dope shot man.

bleak
03-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Muff ranked 1 I like that

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Yo lard you need a pic for a rnd two cypher?

Amen
03-08-2018, 03:24 PM
niGGa said LARD, Lmaoooo

Good mag. Lol Muff 300 lbs bar slaughtered me again, LOL.

For Battling
03-08-2018, 03:55 PM
DOpe mag bro

GOne @ lard

Barcotic
03-08-2018, 04:09 PM
beast
props for this

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Wish I was still in this

Amen
03-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Is it me or does Cred ex look like she could be that chick with a dick on Maury show revealing himself to her lover of 3 years? LOL

sral
03-08-2018, 04:31 PM
Yo real talk I got a vid recorded for you guys too but the uploads aborted itself like 4 times now lol

imma keep trying though

Incredible
03-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Good read, entertaining as always. Props to everyone who made it through.

No interview this time? sraL those are always interesting too.

Incredible
03-08-2018, 04:40 PM
Also If Nick James does end up not coming back, I vote for Killing Spree to replace him. Feel like he deserves it. But who am I to say...just an opinion.

For Battling
03-08-2018, 04:46 PM
Good read, entertaining as always. Props to everyone who made it through.

No interview this time? sraL those are always interesting too.

No ugliest chick and no hottest chick section?

sral
03-08-2018, 04:49 PM
I couldn't write anymore bro lol

I typed all this shit out on my phone and no one contributed but me aside from Inf helping select matchups lol

i got you though

sral
03-08-2018, 04:51 PM

For Battling
03-08-2018, 04:53 PM
I couldn't write anymore bro lol

I typed all this shit out on my phone and no one contributed but me aside from Inf helping select matchups lol

ALl you had to do was ask and I would have delivered lol

sral
03-08-2018, 04:55 PM
yo real talk though LOOK AT THE EFFORT I PUT INTO THAT SHIT

no one else doing that here lol

that mag deserves infinite reps

For Battling
03-08-2018, 05:00 PM

Lol dope. I’ll record a vid now for ya.

Also watched the chronicles of trolling Ben

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Also If Nick James does end up not coming back, I vote for Killing Spree to replace him. Feel like he deserves it. But who am I to say...just an opinion.

this

and repped

Incredible
03-08-2018, 05:08 PM

Oh nah...I wasn't trying to down play it at all, major props for what your doing/have done.

If I'm being honest though, site should be more united activity wise though. Shouldn't be "oh this has nothing on the NBL" as if its a contest for which is better, is my one and only criticism. Not trying to complain, just saying...

Flow
03-08-2018, 05:40 PM
Check the views though. Shits poppin in here. Respect to the wolvo

Enbombz
03-08-2018, 05:45 PM
well it sounds like your complaining...

dpe mag

Amen
03-08-2018, 05:58 PM

Yea - I think I ran him off the site.

Once I exposed his BM - he bounced, QUICK! LMAO.

Hasn't been on since... Fake mother fucker.

Trying to send pictures of IG models like he getting pussy out there playing he's a "Real nigga" card.

niGGa please, lol...

v/ Killing Spree - I thought he won that anyways but wasn't going to vote and have that faggot nigga scream hate vote lol.

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 05:59 PM
wtf dre

Amen
03-08-2018, 06:03 PM
My bad, bro.

Tend to not vote on battles where one of the participants is pussy and "net beefing".

Barcotic
03-08-2018, 06:06 PM
lmao

she 23 tho

Amen
03-08-2018, 06:06 PM
YO, Suth chick and 2 trip's ex could be related, LMAO.

I can't with ya'll man... Hahahaha

Zelph chick wears 2 different cup sizes. Need one hand to grab one tit and 2 for the other lol.

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 06:09 PM
80% wrong on my ex bruh... she a bar tender and fucks. Talks and her opinion never mattered. I got a few pics tho if you wanna throw one up for a cypher

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 06:10 PM
YO, Suth chick and 2 trip's ex could be related, LMAO.

I can't with ya'll man... Hahahaha

Zelph chick wears 2 different cup sizes. Need one hand to grab one tit and 2 for the other lol.

like u got one hand grabbin ur girl tit and the other grabbin her dick?

JK bruh you the man

Amen
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19756652_477082025957910_4614690038682621654_n.jpg ?oh=91cc13948cc8d7323c1161a3b7f9bf1c&oe=5B429D24

Nick James baby moms, btw lollllllll.

sral
Yeah send some pics through for real yo

I'll get a roast up tomorrow for you guys

Amen
03-08-2018, 06:11 PM
Bitch asshole look cleaner then her face. the fuck.
Killing Spree LMAO one hand on tit and other on dick - you gay for that one hahaha.

Incredible
03-08-2018, 06:14 PM
well it sounds like your complaining...

dpe mag

Far from it, sorry if it came off like that.

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 06:15 PM
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19756652_477082025957910_4614690038682621654_n.jpg ?oh=91cc13948cc8d7323c1161a3b7f9bf1c&oe=5B429D24

Nick James baby moms, btw lollllllll.

did yall not see my the ring girl comment?

fuck!

For Battling
03-08-2018, 06:16 PM
Amen wait but is that really his baby momma?

Amen
03-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Amen wait but is that really his baby momma?

Yea bro, why you think he ran off?

I saw Killing Spree LOL

sral
03-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Oh nah...I wasn't trying to down play it at all, major props for what your doing/have done.

If I'm being honest though, site should be more united activity wise though. Shouldn't be "oh this has nothing on the NBL" as if its a contest for which is better, is my one and only criticism. Not trying to complain, just saying...

lmao no offence taken at alllllll bruh

we all friends here

the leagues and tourneys not competing, Orc overseeing everything on the board right now and me and Infiltration help each other out, I did the write up for his finals match for the BA tourney and he helped with matchups etc here

it's all good

the mod team strong here for real

sral
03-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Check the views though. Shits poppin in here. Respect to the wolvo

HoT got almost as many posts as the AOWL and they been running like 8/9 weeks

we been up 8/9 days lol

For Battling
03-08-2018, 06:21 PM
It ain’t a lars thread or post if it don’t start with an “lmao”

Amen
03-08-2018, 06:25 PM
YO - I'm legit obliterated at the pics Nick sent Zelph LIKE WOW.

Corny ass dude LMAO...

niGGa was reallyu reaching to "Seem cool" and as if "He real and gets pussy"...

niGGa FOH.

don't ever log back on homie. Or come back and hide your persona.

Amen
03-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Lmaooooo - Zelph if I were you I'd just use the baby moms pic man.

Them shits, SMFH...
For Battling

For Battling
03-08-2018, 06:30 PM
Lmaooooo - Zelph if I were you I'd just use the baby moms pic man.

Them shits, SMFH...
For Battling

And everyone was wondering why I was bitching about them lol you feel me now?

Amen
03-08-2018, 06:31 PM
Legit.

sral
03-08-2018, 06:42 PM
I edited everythingggggg for the mag into the initial post now

You guys are welcome!

Useless
03-08-2018, 06:46 PM
That pic looked nothing like me. Js

And 1 day is a long time? Whatever excuses u need to make bro

sral
03-08-2018, 06:47 PM
lmao useless mad as fuck I beat him at the one thing he thinks he's good at

https://image.ibb.co/dK2DNn/IMG_7673.png

jimmies well and truly rustled

sral
03-08-2018, 06:50 PM
lmao the pic didn't need to look like you dumbass

it wasn't you I was insulting

imma enjoy that win though

Useless
03-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Enjoy ur robbery. I win at life

Useless
03-08-2018, 06:56 PM
lmao the pic didn't need to look like you dumbass

it wasn't you I was insulting

imma enjoy that win though

Ok. That wasn't my girl u were insulting. Better?

sral
03-08-2018, 06:57 PM
lmao that's my fave win on NC tbh

wish I'd put some actual effort in and annihilated you more so

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 06:58 PM
That pic looked nothing like me. Js

And 1 day is a long time? Whatever excuses u need to make bro

compared to ur RB avvy yall look alike.

sral
03-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Ok. That wasn't my girl u were insulting. Better?

lmao holla me when the tourneys done and we can run it back with new pics so I can compound your misery further

Useless
03-08-2018, 07:01 PM
lmao holla me when the tourneys done and we can run it back with new pics so I can compound your misery further

You'll just use the wrong pic again

Useless
03-08-2018, 07:02 PM
compared to ur RB avvy yall look alike.

No. We look nothing alike

Useless
03-08-2018, 07:03 PM
lmao that's my fave win on NC tbh

wish I'd put some actual effort in and annihilated you more so

What's sad is that's the highlight of ur day lol

I'm done.

sral
03-08-2018, 07:03 PM
lmao how Useless so mad he lost?

if anything I should be annoyed I wasted a couple haymakers I didn't need to to win that shit

I could have coasted that round and saved my KFC Double Down/Flat earth shit for later on smh

For Battling
03-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Useless

You and your girl both ugly af wrong turn lookin ass Hicks. Hate u

sral
03-08-2018, 07:04 PM
You'll just use the wrong pic again

lmao I dunno what they call that stateside but here in the UK that sound like you ducking too bruh

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 07:05 PM
he beat orc and areo tho

sral
03-08-2018, 07:06 PM
lmao didn't beat me when it mattered though

fuck would I care about an Aero and Orc loss for?

i do me

sral
03-08-2018, 07:07 PM
I'd be pissed. U know u fucked up n don't wanna own up to it. I think u couldn't write a verse against my pic so u used someone else's on purpose.

Anyway, ur a piece of British shit but good idea for the tourney. Imma prob steal it.

U forever fgt tho

I love the fact you're so mad

glad I got you right in your feels right now

winning is such a great feeling

Bro I got 2 girls at my house smoking out getting ready to fuck. I'm rich af, u think I give a shit about this.

All this did is show u have no character and are a piece of shit.

U won a txt battle. I win at life.

lmao Useless going ham in my PM box salty as fuck right now ahahahahahhaha

sral
03-08-2018, 07:08 PM
lmao I am SO good at text

all I do is win

For Battling
03-08-2018, 07:09 PM
A lot of shit happening this week

Enbombz
03-08-2018, 07:10 PM
A lot of people losing it

sral
03-08-2018, 07:16 PM
Might change my name to WINnie the Pooh tbh

WINston Churchill

Ginnifer GoodWIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 07:19 PM
This kids keeps ducking me...

Then when I asked him to smod on rb this how our convo went

http://i66.tinypic.com/vfkscy.jpg

dull boy
03-08-2018, 07:28 PM

I thought while reading this that it’s amazing the time you put into it. For free. In your spare time. Almost depressing.

This is cool, though. Plus I respect you keeping pics private.

I’ve been thinking of running a rebuttal tourney with a cash prize. But doubt I’ll get around to it.

Barcotic
03-08-2018, 07:28 PM
sideways reading is a task n a half tho

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 07:37 PM
sideways reading is a task n a half tho

idk why it did that.. but make money and fuck hoes so the text world knows

sral
03-08-2018, 07:41 PM
I thought while reading this that it’s amazing the time you put into it. For free. In your spare time. Almost depressing.

This is cool, though. Plus I respect you keeping pics private.

I’ve been thinking of running a rebuttal tourney with a cash prize. But doubt I’ll get around to it.

Do it bruh

There's very few that are still around actively doing this. I like to give something back to the hobby that's given me so much entertainment over the years. I think if people can see you give a shit and are putting the effort in, they'll respond by giving that effort right back.

King of the Zing! would be a good name for your tourney, I was thinking of something similar recently tbh

For Battling
03-08-2018, 07:43 PM
That nigga is pathetic

Kill Spree
03-08-2018, 07:56 PM
im wack.... but get ducked?

doesnt make sense

sral
03-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Nick James if you're not showing it would be nice of you to let us know lol
Killing Spree get a verse wrote incase we need you to replace Nick bro
For Battling can you send KS your pic for this round so we have a backup if Nick pulls out?

Flow
03-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Lmao he shoild of beat me also apparantly. A theme runnin here.

Destroyer
03-08-2018, 08:30 PM
Yo Lars, I sent you a pic
You set me up with Adonis, then changed it to Knuck
Then you sent me a message telling me I’d have a bye into rd 2
Now, I have to be replaced and I’m banned from any future tourneys u host?
LMAO
ok buddy, I’ll try to live with that

Amen
03-08-2018, 08:40 PM
For Battling can you send KS your pic for this round so we have a backup if Nick pulls out?

I have a feeling Nick isn’t returning lol. Or he will under an alias lol.

Geno
03-08-2018, 09:43 PM
I fucking love this guys vids lmmfaoooo. The accent bro fuck. Wish u werent in london id fuckin kick it wig you for sure haha. Tear the bar up once or twice.

Great mag. Awesome last week. Stoked to read and vofe on all the battles this week. Specifically interested in muff and bleak as well as barc and jays battles. Those seem to have the most promise for luls if u ask this guy.

Awesome mag prezi. Ill be watching and voting!

Joe Boston
03-08-2018, 10:50 PM
dope mag I really hope you run another one of these had a lot of fun writing for it

bleak
03-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Dropped sraL can you clean out the extra pics and shit

sral
03-09-2018, 01:34 AM
Yo Lars, I sent you a pic
You set me up with Adonis, then changed it to Knuck
Then you sent me a message telling me I’d have a bye into rd 2
Now, I have to be replaced and I’m banned from any future tourneys u host?
LMAO
ok buddy, I’ll try to live with that

lmao Des known of me like 8 years and yet i can still always get him somehow ;-)

sral
03-09-2018, 01:39 AM
Dropped sraL can you clean out the extra pics and shit

i got you

sral
03-09-2018, 01:41 AM
Muff your Roast Win accomp been added

sral
03-09-2018, 01:48 AM
CopyPat might enjoy this

Kill Spree
03-09-2018, 06:48 AM
CopyPat might enjoy this

I’ll send pic shortly

Kill Spree
03-09-2018, 07:08 AM

I need a pic to write to... sending my girl

Joe Boston
03-09-2018, 12:51 PM
Should do this as a league

Ghost1
03-09-2018, 01:24 PM
stfu ur gf is a bus driver idiot

Amen
03-09-2018, 01:38 PM
Lmfaoooooo

sral
03-09-2018, 01:38 PM
I need a pic to write to... sending my girl

For Battling

Cred
03-09-2018, 03:24 PM
S/o bleak that was a nice verse fam

And sraL don’t do me like that lmao, if u thought I was lying about her u gotta see my new chick and I’m the realest they come on this site.

Props on this shit tho, this tourneys epic. Reppp

My apologies on the n/s tho, handling business atm my niggas

2tripple0
03-09-2018, 03:41 PM
hey sraL thanks for letting me join this tournament I guess.... it wasn't what I expected at all but thanks anyways bro...

Orc
03-09-2018, 03:43 PM
This is brilliant man, really really sick

Muff killed that verse too

Lars always delivers

Looking forward to rnd 2

sral
03-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Should do this as a league

we would soon run out of exes in a league format lol that's the problem

this tourney been dope though, should make it a yearly event and hopefully next year get 32 involved

sral
03-09-2018, 04:06 PM
hey sraL thanks for letting me join this tournament I guess.... it wasn't what I expected at all but thanks anyways bro...

good to have you involved man

you did your thing and surprised a lot of people even if you got beat

that's what it's all about

prob your best battle verse here ever

Joe Boston
03-09-2018, 04:08 PM
we would soon run out of exes in a league format lol that's the problem

this tourney been dope though, should make it a yearly event and hopefully next year get 32 involved

or maybe just put it as a regular forum

Kill Spree
03-09-2018, 04:09 PM
Amen that eyor line killed me.

But did you peep page 4 of this thread

Amen
03-09-2018, 04:12 PM
Lol, word.

And nah wasn't reading the back and forth. I know you were tight about that LLL season tho because you've mentioned it quite a few times, homie. Plus I was just adding fuel to the fire.

When I'm done with these reports, I'm get tat that roast tho. Crazy AMMO. Just rusty LMAO Haven't really written bars in dumb long LMAO YEARS.

Was that you in the Panda suit? LMAO...

sral
03-09-2018, 04:15 PM
S/o bleak that was a nice verse fam

And sraL don’t do me like that lmao, if u thought I was lying about her u gotta see my new chick and I’m the realest they come on this site.

Props on this shit tho, this tourneys epic. Reppp

My apologies on the n/s tho, handling business atm my niggas

lmao I was just in my troll shit tbh

Lars always got love for Cred

Kill Spree
03-09-2018, 04:16 PM
Lol, word.

And nah wasn't reading the back and forth. I know you were tight about that LLL season tho because you've mentioned it quite a few times, homie. Plus I was just adding fuel to the fire.

When I'm done with these reports, I'm get tat that roast tho. Crazy AMMO. Just rusty LMAO Haven't really written bars in dumb long LMAO YEARS.

Was that you in the Panda suit? LMAO...

No no no she’s not my ex I just use to fuck her. Had a threesome with her and my ex... and that LLL season he cheated letterman. That’s all I’m talkin bout

But you should peep those pm’s

Amen
03-09-2018, 04:18 PM
OH.

I did PEEP PM's lol..

2tripple0
03-09-2018, 04:18 PM
Yeah aye thanks again bro I had fun dissing narcotics teenage midget girlfriend

Ghost1
03-09-2018, 04:25 PM
bro stfu u was dating hariet tubman like everything is just swell

Kill Spree
03-09-2018, 04:38 PM
Omg

Orc
03-09-2018, 04:44 PM
hahahahahaha fuckkk just saw this Bags post and the one about that Relik dude as well

mans on fire

Schadenfreude
03-09-2018, 06:22 PM
Is it me or does Cred ex look like she could be that chick with a dick on Maury show revealing himself to her lover of 3 years? LOL

Swear I was thinking this.

And dope mag Lars...

she'd def get on bullshit if she knew, more gang shit than any of you fags.

sral
03-09-2018, 06:33 PM
Thank your, sir!

Has Nick James even been online since? I've subbed him out in here but Jay Welsh at least deserves a challenge for the BA belt. bleak go write a BA diss to Nick James to give him some comp!

sral
03-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Yeah aye thanks again bro I had fun dissing narcotics teenage midget girlfriend

LMFAOOOOOOOO LEGIT LEANED ME OUTTA NOWHERE

2CRIP WITH AN RKO

Flow
03-09-2018, 06:37 PM
bro stfu u was dating hariet tubman like everything is just swell

Pahahahaha this made me laugh out loud more then I would have liked on shift.

Amen
03-09-2018, 06:41 PM
Thank your, sir!

Has Nick James even been online since? I've subbed him out in here but Jay Welsh at least deserves a challenge for the BA belt. bleak go write a BA diss to Nick James to give him some comp!

Lol, no.

El Muffin
03-09-2018, 06:46 PM
Nicely done my man

Dope fkn mag

Kill Spree
03-09-2018, 07:19 PM
Zelph!

Geno
03-09-2018, 07:23 PM
Bleak vs muff was dope. As was to be expectes. Diablo and suth was dope also. Waiting on last two matches. Thus has been entertainment at its finest

Barcotic
03-09-2018, 07:39 PM
loving this

El Muffin
03-09-2018, 11:36 PM
"Fucking a black guy to piiss off her parents"

for the record she was fucking me to make her BD mad

N he was

Slashed my tire xD

God that bitch was a freak .. I gave her Bsckshots in that bathroom pic taken in n I'm like oh fuck where do u want me to nut ... She ain't say shit .. Just slipped my dick in her ass

I'm like yah . cuffing u bih xD

sral
03-10-2018, 04:05 AM
lmao thanks for that insightful post Muff

El Muffin
03-10-2018, 04:09 AM
Ur quite welcome xD

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 07:47 AM
lmao thanks for that insightful post Muff

Still nothing from zelph

sral
03-10-2018, 07:48 AM
For Battling

El Muffin
03-10-2018, 08:14 AM
16 edited into roast

Hope y'all get at it

Amen
03-10-2018, 09:10 AM
Muff act like a virgin. "Where do you want me to nutt?"

Who fucking EVER asks that question.

Nigga I will nut where I nutt she is just warned it's coming soon, lol. She will not know where it's going till it's time I either fill her up, hence the 3 kids or blast her some where. Other bitches get the facials and showers, only BM gets the octane 93 fill-up.

For Battling
03-10-2018, 09:23 AM
Killing Spree sraL

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 10:07 AM
Muff gone at that stainless steal man. Fire

For Battling
03-10-2018, 10:58 AM

How much you wanna drop?

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 10:59 AM
How much you wanna drop?

12-14?

For Battling
03-10-2018, 11:04 AM
12-14?

Ugh

Fine

Diablo
03-10-2018, 12:11 PM
you two exchanged pics?

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 12:24 PM
you two exchanged pics?

Yes we good... due Tuesday right?

sral
03-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Yeah verses due Tuesday but we've done quite well with people posting up early actually so far!

El Muffin
03-10-2018, 04:20 PM
Amen

She wasn't on bc dumbass

She told me beforehand so I asked her where I should let off

Oh look at me gloss the boss I nut wherever

That's how u got man face preggo nigga

Lol nah .. I'm a gentleman

El Muffin
03-10-2018, 04:22 PM

Thx bro

Amen
03-10-2018, 05:13 PM
Amen

She wasn't on bc dumbass

Man face now? Lolllll keep reaching. Your bitch looked younger then barcotics and had horse teeth. FOH.

Barcotic
03-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Muff act like a virgin. "Where do you want me to nutt?"

Who fucking EVER asks that question.

Nigga I will nut where I nutt she is just warned it's coming soon, lol. She will not know where it's going till it's time I either fill her up, hence the 3 kids or blast her some where. Other bitches get the facials and showers, only BM gets the octane 93 fill-up.
she only gets a warning if she swallowing
otherwise follow the moans n groans best u can if u wanna kno when ima nut, bitch

thats my philosophy anyway

El Muffin
03-10-2018, 05:36 PM
Man face now? Lolllll keep reaching. Your bitch looked younger then barcotics and had horse teeth. FOH.

She 24

But sure

Amen
03-10-2018, 05:43 PM
Lol ok.

Amen
03-10-2018, 05:49 PM
she only gets a warning if she swallowing
otherwise follow the moans n groans best u can if u wanna kno when ima nut, bitch

thats my philosophy anyway

Not even, slam that throat bro... Fuck warning them...

Barcotic
03-10-2018, 06:04 PM
hah
nah, it feels better when she knows
if no warning on the swallow, she start choking n stop sucking loll

Amen
03-10-2018, 06:10 PM
Even better. Got to hold that bitches head so she can't pull off LMFAO.

El Muffin
03-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Or find you one that eagerly wants you to let off in her mouth

Bruh these hoes be taking a swig of Powerade immediately after like its a chaser xD

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 06:21 PM
Amen

She wasn't on bc dumbass

Lmao

Amen
03-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Or find you one that eagerly wants you to let off in her mouth

Bruh these hoes be taking a swig of Powerade immediately after like its a chaser xD

I'm sure you have no problem finding them.

And if a bitch need a chaser it means your shit taste nasty but you already know that, right? From experience.

Barcotic
03-10-2018, 06:51 PM
lmao

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 06:57 PM
Amen needed a women built like a dude so...

Amen
03-10-2018, 06:58 PM
Nah, ya"ll fuck fat bitches. I like fit chicks.

Difference.

sral
lmao @ powerade chaser though

Kill Spree

And if a bitch need a chaser it means your shit taste nasty but you already know that, right? From experience.

Gone at this... if you go to his house and he offers to make you a sandwich don’t do it bro... idk what kinda or Rican food he got going on

Don’t do it dre

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Nah, ya"ll fuck fat bitches. I like fit chicks.

Difference.

Fit chicks? Or chicks built like dudes?

Amen
03-10-2018, 06:59 PM
I'd never shake his hand, bro let alone accept food from him, lolol.

Amen
03-10-2018, 07:00 PM
And FIT..

Keep reaching.

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 07:03 PM
And FIT..

Keep reaching.

I’m not reaching you said built like a dude before...

And lmao at accept food from him

El Muffin
03-10-2018, 07:08 PM

I'm gonna fkn kill you xD

For Battling
The girl I used to date that I sent to killing spree this week is gym fit. Amen chick is built like ronde barber

Amen
https://goo.gl/images/k11d5Z

^ Muff

Never said built like a dude bro. You guys are saying that.

Amen
03-10-2018, 07:09 PM
The girl I used to date that I sent to killing spree this week is gym fit. Amen chick is built like ronde barber

No. She isn't. She's skinny.

For Battling
03-10-2018, 07:09 PM
I meant to say Rhonda rousey

Amen
03-10-2018, 07:10 PM
I'm gonna fkn kill you xD

Lmfao. You still my nigga.

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 07:12 PM
https://goo.gl/images/k11d5Z

^ Muff

Never said built like a dude bro. You guys are saying that.

Yes you did

For Battling
03-10-2018, 07:13 PM
I meant to say nomar Garciaparra

Cred
03-10-2018, 07:14 PM

Lmaoo

Amen
03-10-2018, 07:14 PM
Never said my wife was built like a dude. NEVER.

and Rousey sexy pre-UFC fight night lol.

That ESPN photo shoot was bonkers. She bad.

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Don't apologize.

She fit, LOL built like a dude.

Ok - and no they don't - But I will apologize for that LOL

Your ex's don't compare on either level, education, wealth or looks.

But do you bro - as long as you happy with them, right? LOL

You said it in the nick James roast...

Amen
03-10-2018, 07:15 PM
You said it in the nick James roast...

I was lol at it, dumb ass. MUFF said it.

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 07:16 PM
And rousey hot before wwe and pre fight.

Cred
03-10-2018, 07:16 PM
Y’all niggas taste in women be killing me lmao

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 07:17 PM
It’s your words not muff... you said built like a dude. Not my fault fresh punched ur head in and you forget what you meant to say

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 07:17 PM
Y’all niggas taste in women be killing me lmao

Wtf you say!?

Amen
03-10-2018, 07:19 PM
It’s your words not muff... you said built like a dude. Not my fault fresh punched ur head in and you forget what you meant to say

MUFF said it, dumb fuck. I LOL at it.

Lol Cred. Shanea nea broad you posted fam... Like her dick was bigger so she dipped on the nigga lol... I ain't mad at you tho haha.

For Battling
03-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Cred you wanna sub in for me this round?

Kill Spree
03-10-2018, 07:22 PM
MUFF said it, dumb fuck. I LOL at it.

Lol Cred. Shanea nea broad you posted fam... Like her dick was bigger so she dipped on the nigga lol... I ain't mad at you tho haha.

Nope you said it you drunk white trash faggit...

I’m done for the night peace

Amen
03-10-2018, 07:36 PM
You're just retarded and can't read, fam.

It's ok.

Lol white trash.

El Muffin
03-10-2018, 08:16 PM
Cred you wanna sub in for me this round?

Man wtf

Nooo

Incredible
03-10-2018, 10:48 PM
Fuck it though Killing Spree

You're just retarded and can't read, fam.

It's ok.

Lol white trash.

Don't apologize.

She fit, LOL built like a dude.

Ok - and no they don't - But I will apologize for that LOL

Your ex's don't compare on either level, education, wealth or looks.

But do you bro - as long as you happy with them, right? LOL

I think he just mad cause she gonna look like this in 40 years....

https://78.media.tumblr.com/262bfd5e879f85cea3675b422a99c0c0/tumblr_n7y5bftXPk1qd5e9to4_250.gif

For Battling
03-10-2018, 11:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXDM6abwOrg

El Muffin
03-10-2018, 11:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXDM6abwOrg

Are u showing man

For Battling
03-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Are u showing man

Yea I have till tuesday

El Muffin
03-10-2018, 11:26 PM
Do it Now . bitch nigga xD

sral
03-11-2018, 04:22 AM
lmao he's got plenty of time left, the rest of us just got it in super quick this week that's all haha

Amen
03-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Fuck it though Killing Spree

I think he just mad cause she gonna look like this in 40 years....

https://78.media.tumblr.com/262bfd5e879f85cea3675b422a99c0c0/tumblr_n7y5bftXPk1qd5e9to4_250.gif

Hey, feel free to post your women bro if you have ever had any.

Also, thanks for being original in the roast. No one else used that panda/designer concept bro. Good job.

Kill Spree
03-11-2018, 10:01 AM
I may be able to write tonight if not tomorrow I’ll have my verse.

Incredible
03-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Hey, feel free to post your women bro if you have ever had any.

Also, thanks for being original in the roast. No one else used that panda/designer concept bro. Good job.

I didn't read anyones verse before I posted, think I used it in a different way than everyone else though.

Enbombz
03-11-2018, 03:42 PM
I didn't read anyones verse before I posted, think I used it in a different way than everyone else though.

Ignore him he's really proud he was trying first to use the concept with the pic even if he was the first to post.

Amen
03-11-2018, 03:49 PM
Lolll joog still hanging on by his teeth.

Barcotic
03-11-2018, 03:55 PM
is he officially joog now tho?

Kill Spree
03-11-2018, 03:58 PM
His troll game is pretty good tho...

Amen
03-11-2018, 04:11 PM
is he officially joog now tho?

No.

Not sure why he hasn't changed the name yet lol.

Enbombz
03-11-2018, 04:12 PM
No.

Not sure why he hasn't changed the name yet lol.

don't know how

Barcotic
03-11-2018, 04:38 PM
ask Orc or Allen Knight

For Battling
03-11-2018, 04:41 PM
Innovator can do it

sral
03-11-2018, 04:43 PM
Inno can't do it, he's a mod, you need an admin

Orc and Allen are the two most active recently

Suthaveli
03-11-2018, 05:30 PM
Props on the mag

Amen
03-11-2018, 06:29 PM
Allen Knight

Change joog name to EnBombz lol.

Allen Knight
03-11-2018, 07:06 PM
Name change done.

El Muffin
03-11-2018, 07:11 PM
Why enbombz reg as joogn?

I thought it was him whole timw

Amen
03-11-2018, 07:43 PM

That is not RB joog'n.

Enbombz
03-11-2018, 07:52 PM
Name change done.

thanks?

Kill Spree
03-11-2018, 08:19 PM
For Battling sraL

I may need the ext... I worked all weekend and we about to get hit with a fucking snow storm and I may not be able to write till Wednesday... I’m gonna shoot to have a verse tomorrow night but I may get called in.

I may be able to write at work to but just Incase

For Battling
03-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Omg

Amen
03-11-2018, 10:14 PM
What a faggot.

For Battling
03-11-2018, 10:19 PM
What a faggot.

Take his place? <3

Amen
03-11-2018, 10:22 PM
Nah, you'd have a better chance of Nicholas James showing.

Barcotic
03-11-2018, 11:58 PM

LOL

sral
03-12-2018, 05:36 AM
For Battling sraL

I may need the ext... I worked all weekend and we about to get hit with a fucking snow storm and I may not be able to write till Wednesday... I’m gonna shoot to have a verse tomorrow night but I may get called in.

I may be able to write at work to but just Incase

Just get your verse in ASAP and you should be good

don't wanna drag too far into next week

sral
03-12-2018, 06:20 AM
pics sent Muff

El Muffin
03-12-2018, 04:14 PM
pics sent Muff

You got my whole imgur sent ur way

sral
03-14-2018, 06:09 AM