PDA

View Full Version : Letterman vs Gamble - LETTERMAN WINS

Orc
03-12-2018, 01:06 PM
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday Feb 22nd and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

Letterman @Gamble

Lyfzaa Gamble
03-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Check, gl go 8

Letterman
03-13-2018, 02:12 AM
Ok.

Lyfzaa Gamble
03-15-2018, 03:30 AM
Fuck it i went 10

vs Letterman

it's no secret, your Utterly Unknown n well... call it a win pal, n start huggin yaself.
bcus you could abbreviate those first two letters Above your Waste an still couldn't get some Double Us Under your Belt.
sniper scope to his dome, red dot reach each margin from his feet to his noggin.
figured it'll be hard to follow. im a Huge Act, man like Hugh Jackman playing P. T. Barnum.
face to face, just by his expressions it appears it's definite hes a Queer.
hes making another attempt for the spotlight; no wonder it requires Letterman with a Beard.
this a Warzone, i could either cut ya throat with your fucking own rusty bone. ...
or stuff a whole m80 down ya mouth n document the outcome when ya guts explode.
Letter on a roll, shit..some might even think Letter is sick.
so I'd really love to see Letter Go......... right after we tell that same phrase to this bitch held at the Edge of a Cliff.

Letterman
03-16-2018, 12:49 AM
Vs Lyfzaa Gamble

You’re not a valued member. I don’t mean to belittle your addition
Cuz it’s dope that lyf support the league, but ur career‘s stuck in critical condition
You’ve yet to get a real vote. U get bodied every showing, clown
Last week u got the business, & that profit margin’s the reason ur stock’s goin down
Ur shorty feelin me up cuz every night u dog her, dipstick
Cuz it’s ironic that you been mistreating your girl & now she’s misogynistic
U better have a vest, G. I’m quick to shoot a thug
So unless lyf guard his body, I’ll leave him drowning in a pool of blood
Dude’s a snitch. This tattle tale’ll be reekin’ in a basement
Headshot - his brain drippin’, good thing he‘s used to leaking information

Barcotic
03-16-2018, 12:59 AM
LG
i kind of liked the closer

hated ur other concepts tho, there's potential there but u either rushed or u have a long way to go still

Let
lyf support was dece, couldve ben dope w/ different wording
lyf guard was gd
closer was dope

too many get the business type lines lately & i didnt like the mistreating joint at all

v/letterman

Enbombz
03-16-2018, 11:40 AM
Gamble- letter go was an okay idea just terrible execution. Hugh Hackman could of worked but execution was all over the place.

Letter- opener was okay, pool of blood was good all round, closer was okay to meh.

Vote letter just the clearly better verse.

DynamiCz
03-16-2018, 12:05 PM
sniper scope to his dome, red dot reach each margin from his feet to his noggin.
figured it'll be hard to follow. im a Huge Act, man like Hugh Jackman playing P. T. Barnum.

This was coo

so I'd really love to see Letter Go......... right after we tell that same phrase to this bitch held at the Edge of a Cliff.

Could have executed better, but I still liked it

-------

Cuz it’s dope that lyf support the league, but ur career‘s stuck in critical condition

Nice Opener

Dope

Dude’s a snitch. This tattle tale’ll be reekin’ in a basement
Headshot - his brain drippin’, good thing he‘s used to leaking information

Fiya closer!

Cool battle here, Gamble just needs to get his execution better with his style. My vote goes to Letter on this one. That leaking information line was crazy!

V-Letter

Schadenfreude
03-16-2018, 12:56 PM
VOTE LETTERMAN Gamble you must smooth out your wording & get your bars off quicker & cleaner. Letterman had killer closer & the rest was solid, pretty one-sided battle.

Blue Bayou
03-16-2018, 04:29 PM

^^this was cool

vs.

You’ve yet to get a real vote. U get bodied every showing, clown
Last week u got the business, & that profit margin’s the reason ur stock’s goin down

^^All pretty solid... Misogynistic had so much potential as a concept I just couldn't make the wording work

Vote - Letterman

Alvin Karpis
03-17-2018, 01:14 AM
Lyf guard was fire
Good battle
If you ever use Misogynistic again, done.
Honestly yall both had some good lines

V/Letterman aka King

Profit
03-17-2018, 06:40 AM
Gamble, little stretched on ya bars but creativity is there. Closer was good I liked the huge act bar too..

Letter, life support, profit margin, life guard we're all solid, leaking info was fire tho.. dope verse..

4-2 letterman. Good stuff gents