PDA

View Full Version : Joe Boston vs John Dillinger - JB WINS BY NS

Orc
03-12-2018, 01:08 PM
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday Feb 22nd and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

Joe Boston John Dillinger

Joe Boston
03-12-2018, 03:32 PM
yup

Joe Boston
03-14-2018, 04:20 PM
10 John Dillinger

Bullets'll have him spinning in the air on a 360 reversal
So if Dilly dont wanna get shot up better be armored like the Bud Light commercial
He cant fit in my circle, being broke to me is fucking sickening
Johnny Depp so high the Davey Jones him, bitches rather wait for another Pirates of the Carribean
Coldblooded reptile amphibian, shots rang out promise youll never kiss ur kids again
I'll take ur fucking Papermate then write a goodbye letter to ur family with a ballpoint pen
Wanna be gay and live life Zen ill pollute the air your breathing
Shots will tourniquet around to get him one to help stop excessive bleeding
Theres no treating u fairly the term bitch i use it for you clearly
So if u see something Bright flashing its the infared like Will Smith in a Netflix series

Concrete
03-18-2018, 09:13 AM
quickie breakdown: 1st, aights personal. 2, okey, long ass line tho, could be worded more sharply. 3rd, again okay, not outstanding. 4th, cool idea, but is the tournique wordplay sound? 5th, alright finisher. Overall a decent verse, like the aggressive tone, could been better worded some parts, too bad you got stood up.

Barcotic
03-18-2018, 10:10 AM
Bullets'll have him spinning in the air on a 360 reversal
So if Dilly dont wanna get shot up better be armored like the Bud Light commercial
i dont follow the reference so i wont speak on it
He cant fit in my circle, being broke to me is fucking sickening
Johnny Depp so high the Davey Jones him, bitches rather wait for another Pirates of the Carribean
wordy but cool np
Coldblooded reptile amphibian, shots rang out promise youll never kiss ur kids again
I'll take ur fucking Papermate then write a goodbye letter to ur family with a ballpoint pen
hah, this was gd. very nice conceptually, decent delivery
Wanna be gay and live life Zen ill pollute the air your breathing
Shots will tourniquet around to get him one to help stop excessive bleeding
this was a stretch if its supposed to be 'turn a kid', if not then i dont follow
Theres no treating u fairly the term bitch i use it for you clearly
So if u see something Bright flashing its the infared like Will Smith in a Netflix series
decent concept, hated the execution