PDA

View Full Version : Week 14 Magazine: Punching faces

Allen Knight
03-12-2018, 07:25 PM
Intro

http://i.imgur.com/tZMSQVs.gif

Wattup u bitch made muthafuckin pussy ass niggasss, It's ya boy Aknizzle fresh off a robbery from cousin fuckin amish paradse livin monsterous lookin bucked tooth faggot cashius aka faghius. Ight but we got a dope maggy right hurr, featuring the homie Orc and Pulse aka pinot grij helppin out. This past week was coo, the site is poppin alot of tourney's happening & some fire bars...peep the hot or thot tourney if u haven't some funny shit in those battles. Remember also sign the fuck up if u haven't or to scared to, i see ppl askin for battles in the BA, man the fuck up an sign into where the big dawgs at an get ur skill up, its that easy. Lets get into this week ya u fuck faces....oh an fuck off faggot bags, i havent forgot about ur grand prix drive, the clapp having pussy ass, i will beat the fuck outta u & give ur kid an RKO.then fuck ur current crush an have her snapchat u while im giving her a jelly dount.

https://i.imgur.com/6zwKrd8.gif

Allen Knight
03-12-2018, 07:26 PM
Battle Previews By AK
https://i1.wp.com/vemnamao.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Nick-Diaz-Taunts-Anderson-Silva-UFC-183.gif?fit=400%2C267

Championship Match: Barcotic Vs Infiltration

Ok this will be a dope one tbh, 2 different styles here. If both drop to there potential this will be BOTW. Bar has been using a different style that has been on & off w/ the ppl, i get it tho sometimes u gotta try new shit an evolve but here ima need u to drop bars. Go old school bar or not w.e floats ur boat lol. Inf has been on fire right now, from startin the nbl off really wack tbh no offense but bro u werent good lol idk what happened why then but im glad u turned it around, ur droppin dope shit & now hes the champ & in the finals of the Winter classic, props. This is tough to call but ima say bar cuz i feel like he gonna drop a dope verse an suprise us but inf can beat w.e cuz hes been on a streak, props to both for being at the top of the league, drop BARS.

Contenders Match: Profit Vs Schadenfreude

Good battle here, another style challenge. Profit has been solid all season some good bars hes been droppin but can be a lil inconsistent hopefully he changes that here cuz he'll need it. Schad is dope an can beat anyone at any time this can be close or a blow out depends how profit drops. Ima say schad wins cuz hes the safe pick but profit can win if he tighten his shit up an drops super consistent. reguardless of winner this will be a nice read, Good luck to both.

Letterman Vs Gamble

Well tbh idk if thats the real gamble or not tbh but w.e, He's still got the style an additude i remember so prolly is but tbh dude needs to take some constructive criticism or he'll always be at the same skill lvl as now, he thought he won last week but he didnt...but he had some cool lines jus needs to tighten up his wording. Let had good drop vs bar last week honestly that battlle coulda went either way & i wasnt gonna be suprised if he won it. I got letterman winning this unless gamble changes some shit but idk if he will.

Habitat Vs Alvin Karpis

This is prolly the closest battle this week, fresh has been steppin it & really listening to everyones votes an pointers which is dope cuz thats how u get good, not cryin an signing out or swaying. Karp is honestly the same karp as before he went mia an he is dope imo, he dont seem rusty at times his concepts can be old & thats the only thing i think that hurts him. This is super close...ima say karp but i can see Habitat winning so this 50/50 to me, goodluck yah'll

Killing Spree Vs Problumatic

Killing is on & off imo he can drop a really nice personal filled verse but when he doesnt have any he can be inconsistent & also hes a good pic battler so he might wanna ask to do one but i dont really remember anything from Prob tbh no offense but ur new to me, but his name alone should be good for alot of flips, i got killin winnin cuz i kno what skill level he at...but prob can surprise u never know

Cred Vs Enbombz

This def can contend for BOTW, this will be a dope one tbh....we got Cred the gun bar assassin he always got some bangers in his verse & enjoyable read. Enbombz like i said before has improved since i seen his shit on rb but last verses imo have been a lil inconsistent he needs to step it up here to win & i kno he can, he needs to drop like he did vs nika here, this gonna be good but ima lean towards cred winning but en can win this also, so drop bars yah'll.

Allen Knight
03-12-2018, 07:26 PM
2tripple0 Vs Concrete

Honestly ima say trip been improvin foreal, bars makin sense an a impact. He needs to be more creative tho w/ concepts. Concrete sorry idk who u are, ima say trip here cuz i kno what he can do but i see con 1-0 so i can see him winning this if hes decent, just post an surprise my dude.

Blue Bayou Vs Destroyer

This is dope Blue signing in outta no where, sick shit right here, hopefully he aint rusty even if he is he can still fuck fagstroyer up tbh, lets not lie this nigga des is a fuckin cry baby worst then his stupid ass kid, nigga thinks hes been robbed outta every loss since he was gettin beat up an stuffed in lockers in high school in 1968, he has the nerve to call bar a cry baby swayer when hes the worst of all time, i think everyone on this site has a winning rec vs this ho, nigga i hope someone hits u in the fuckin face w/ a pie 2mrrow while ur riding ur tricycle to work faggot, man u are a pussy like everytime i see u post i wanna just post a cryin baby right after or edited in that shit, grow up an take ur many losses like a man or transgender in ur case...blue will win by body.

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/nick-diaz-middle-fingers1.gif?w=500&h=375

Allen Knight
03-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Battle previews by Orc

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lKPmL8m1Qpc/Tq3xoQ3oNaI/AAAAAAAABzU/PZ8oAWIgiiA/s1600/nick-diaz-bj-penn-punch-face.gif

Barcotic vs Infiltrate (C) - Champ Match

I liked both of these dudes even though Barcotic sometimes spazzes out and loses his temper at me. I just let him run out of steam. He's like an ex girlfriends. Infiltrate has been doing his thing and it's testament to his perseverance and dedication that's he champ right now because his record was horrible a few weeks back. This should be a close battle. Infiltrate also has the finals of the Winter Classic to write for so he'll want to get this out of the way quick. I mean judging by the Omelette bar last week I'll have to give the edge to Inf here.

Profit vs Schadenfreude - #1 Cont Match

Profit is one of my favourites to read. I'm not sure where he came from but if he wants to let me know then that's cool. I'm curious. I fuck with his style because it's different to everyone else. It seems oldschool to me. Schad has been going through some ups and downs over the last few weeks but he always brings some heat no matter what. I think he's going into this fresher as his last couple of opponents no showed. I think maybe Schad will edge it.

Blue Bayou vs Destroyer

Blue is dopeee. He's a Netcees.com HOF'er which is the OG HOF. This is a great match up. Blue is a man who does wordplay correctly. For all the wordplay users right now you need to read this man's verses and pay your dues. His wording is crisp and his creativity is always on point. It's interesting because Destroyer is probably the best he's ever been whereas Blue hasn't battled in years. I'd probably give the nod to Destro considering that but I would NOT sleep on Blue Bayou.

Habitat vs Alvin Karpis

Damn this is another interesting one. I say this because both are pretty similar to me. I like both of their styles. Hab has improved tremendously since coming to battle here and his counterparts should learn from that and take advice how has. Karp has lost any rust he had when he came back from hiatus. I think Hab might have a little more hunger in his this week after a controversial loss last week. Both are my dudes so hopefully it's a nice battle.

Incredible vs Dynamicz

Two up and comers on the Netcees scene match up for the first time. It's great to see. I fuck with Dyna's concepts a lot. He just needs to tidy up the wording and let the set up flow into the punch. I know it takes time to adapt. His pop up shop line last week was sick. More of the same here, please. Inc has been sporadically battling but hasn't really been tested yet. I gave him Dyna because I know I can count on both of these guys to show. I think at this moment Dyna is a little more polished in the Netcees style than Inc but I wouldn't be surprised if Inc came with some heat to upset.

Enbombz vs Cred

Nooo I hate the name Enbombz. Pick something else man. Let me explain it. There comes a time in a text head's ''career'' when he outgrows a name and the new name he chooses comes with a new sense of authority. Respect. Skill. It happens to all of us. I was Hades/Burden/Orc as I progressed. NME/Barcotic/Cronus. Plumpbags/Bags. Tim Grady/Destroyer. Ayperos/Blue Bayou. All evolved and had to leave their newb name behind. Anyway, I've made my point. Enb has some dope shit tbh and does not have the swagger of a typical RB head. He fits in well with NC's and has the attitude to succeed here. Cred has been on a short hiatus but Cred is still Cred. In the past year or so he's made the jump to legitimate top tier and can beat anyone. However he hasn't been around whereas Joog has been battling consistently. It could go either way.

Letterman vs Gamble

Letterman is an enigma. He can be dope but never battled consistently enough to allow himself to be. What I mean is that he scuppers his development by battling a couple of times and then ghosting. He can definitely be a problem though and comes with some bangers. Gamble is adjusting to the Netcees style and is eager to learn. He just needs to stay away from corny concepts and be direct, harsh and witty. I think at this moment in time that Letterman is too good for Gamble. Also, I'm changing Gamble's name to Gamble.

Joe Boston vs John Dillinger

Joe is a chill dude. I've a lot of time for him because his heart is in the right place. He wants text to succeed and that's what is up. He even offered to put some cash up at some point which I wasn't around for. Hit me up if you want to sponsor the NBL playoffs haha. Anyway, his wording is what kills him. I don't know if it's the Boston dialect or what but he tends to overword his bars and IDK what he is trying to say at times. Be more concise and you'll be much better because the creativity is there. JD was around a while back he started at RB originally then made the move over. From what I remember he had some swagger to his lines. I think JB will win though because it's been quite some time since I've seen a JD verse.

Killing Spree vs Problumatic

Killing Spree has a lot of potential to succeed here if he stops being so lazy and actually spends a little bit of time on his verses. He tends to get unmotivated and dip but I'd implore him to look at Hab's progression because that could easily be him. Problum had a battle here at one stage but I recall it being sort of a longbar format. He should read some of the battles here and in the archives to get a grip on the style of Netcees. He can certainly write though as I read some of his topical stuff. I think KS will walk away with the win though.

bleak vs BlancoRB

From what I know of Blanco he's a bit like Zelph used to be. Trolls a little bit, has some fun, as I would say ''he acts the bollocks''. I think now that he's in the NBL he'll want to drop some bars that get props so I'm looking forward to seeing how he does. Bleak has been steadily improving and hasnt lost faith even though his record sucks. It happens to everyone. You have to lose a lot to win a lot. I think bleak will probably win here but I don't know what Blanco will bring so I'm not confident on that prediction.

Gaslight vs Godlyke

Two possible aliases or two possible newcomers. I'm not sure which. Godlyke definitely sounds like a longbar/letsbeef name so I don't know. I like Gaslight's name a bit better so I'll give him the prediction. In all seriousness though I'm looking forward to seeing what both can bring to the league.
2Trip vs Concrete

Concrete is a good writer from what I've seen in his writtens but I'm not sure what his skill level is when it comes to battling. Topical heads tend to not be direct or harsh enough but maybe Con has battled before elsewhere. 2Trip is actually improving and formulating punchlines which is incredible 10 years later. Well done to him. I predict that Concrete wins here

Allen Knight
03-12-2018, 07:28 PM
BATTLE REVIEWS By Pinot Grij

Champ Match - Pinot Grij vs Infiltrate
Infiltrate wins 7-0

Grij’s Best Bar:
I match the profile of a killer, Grij oughta be in a cell
You ain't matched a profile in years, so your Tinder app sighed and deleted itself
Infiltrate’s Best Bar:
I'm savage; in my hood glock .40 off the buckle if we scrap
Picture sticky bandits in Home Alone. boyy McCallister up trouble in the trap.

Grij’s Worst Bar:
I'm James Harden, this champ's mentality some shit you don't unnastand
Bitch, you only Harden in the clutch if you're getting groped by another man

Infiltrate’s Worst Bar:
Pinot = short & fat as fuck. I bet this kids frame is insane
If I posted ur BM I would have you leavin the site faster than Nick James.
Conclusions:
Look. I don’t care if you wanted more lines. Quite honestly, I’d be happy if a lot of you wrote less. I had what I thought were 8 solid lines and posted rather than messing around with a bunch of forced nonsense. My only mistake is not including a gun bar. You guys, for some reason, love gun bars but then post in Disc about how we need to ban assault rifles. I find it all pretty contradictory but violence gets rated heavy in this league. It was my mistake for forgetting my audience.

What more can I say about Infiltrate. The voters ate it up. Every punch had a different line of attack, which is always a strong strategy. Outside of the opener, I thought his other attacks were all relevant and offered something unique. Great job, bucko.

Contenders Match - Letterman vs Barcotic
Barcotic wins 5-3

Letterman’s Best Bar:
If we ever battled face to face, I’ll leave your blown out in rage
1 shot’ll leave ur skull open, Mike.. til all ur expressions are flowin’ out on stage

Barcotic’s Best Bar:
geek, u should chill. u resemble a retarded, black gollum
gun bars dont hold weight if a gat in ur arms wuld snap both 'em

Letterman’s Worst Bar:
Your team got a fruity ambience. & you prolly claiming that shit
‘Cause we can tell by your menorah, that you’re all some flaming faggots

Barcotic’s Worst Bar:
no hall of fame & no hof battles is what u've achieved w/ ur skill
u havent had One Omelet.. n u'll fold when i put the heat to ur grill

Conclusions:
This was a weird battle plagued with some bad wordplay. The voters sounded like they were just choosing which verse they hated less. “One omelet” was torched in the Chat, and with good reason. I was trying to sound out “Imma let” but then that didn’t make sense. Then I was thinking “One OHMMMM let” like some meditation shit, but that also made no sense at all. Then, Barc PM’d me to tell me that it was “One Nom, Let” — well, where did the other “N” come from, guyyyyy?!? This is going in the Season 11 Worst of the Worst (stay tuned) as one of the most confusing lines of the competition. On the real, I think Barc is cool and has some dope flips, but I don’t think I’m the only one that opens a Barc battle thinking, “What brainbuster is this sonofabitch gonna drop on me this week”.

Letterman relied too heavily on the Mike nameplay and the voters weren’t connecting. Just feels like it got a little stale and it was his only angle. It was the opposite effect of what Infiltrate pulled off in our battle. Then the Menorah wordplay, my Lord! I don’t know who is drawing the “MEN AURA” conclusion. I personally liked Let’s verse on the whole, it just would’ve benefited greatly with some diversity. Also, I’d be salty af if I took the lead in voting 3 times and ended up on the losing end. I know that tests your manhood. Kudos on not complaining.

Orc vs Habitat
Orc wins 7-3

Orc’s Best Bar:
&&&Pulse put fire to ya wackass with some liiight embers
How u the best in the league?! You not the best on ya homesite with 5 members

Habitat’s Best Bar:
ur nice guy façade is toxic, hows ur wife not notice that ur'e fake?
u'd divorce the bitch to get the diamondback then argue against being known as a snake

Orc’s Worst Bar:
This geek sooo light. I could murder 'em with the left hand, JESUS CHRIST
But it's like the Oscars.. everybodys begging me to give a bitch Equal Rights

Habitat’s Worst Bar:
I'll bag ya bitch. hab the typa playa u can be expectin to hate
the way I make her Bedrock she thought it was the grinding of tectonic plates

Conclusions:
Wow, Habitat had a 3-1 lead in the voting and still took the L. I’d be STEAMING. A reminder to vote for who you thought was the winner because things can change fast when it looks like one guy might have things decided in his favor. Habitat had a rough opening with the BEDROCK concept that a lot hated. I don’t get why Orc didn’t get the same reaction for that “Equal Rights” shit - both are pretty old. Not sure about the indirect shade from Orc either, lol. Light embers?! Oh well. Here’s the thing about this one…. Orc’s Best Bar and Worst Bar weren’t that far off from each other. “Equal rights” was an old concept but the wording was clean and the rest of his lines were solidly written jabs. Hab, there was a bit of corniness to some of the angles taken, which I think made your verse seem less fierce or aggressive by comparison to Orc’s. Habitat does have the track record to prove that this current 2-battle losing streak is a blip rather than a trend.

Allen Knight
03-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Sour Joog vs Alvin Karpis
Alvin Karpis wins 7-2

Alvin Karpis Best Bar:
I’ll pull ya bitch with ease and cop this win
Steal Bombay and have her swallow me faster then a shot of Gin

Sour Joog Best Bar:
Icu faggot n you should already know the kid got shooters
Ya think not loser..I'll put the pump to ya lungs like a Rick Ross rumor

Alvin Karpis Worst Bar:
You’ll never be top tier so stop feedin ya rep
What I just quoted is the closest you’ll come to bein a Vet

Sour Joog Worst Bar:
I pen award winning raw scriptures, I drop flames there's no confusion
You say ya dugongs, we're still trying to sea cow you even came to that conclusion,

Conclusions:
In the immortal words of DynamiCz’s vote: “This whole read was fiya to me!”

I thought this was a dope battle. Karpis shows what wordplay done right looks like with the Bombay flip. That’s some WP even Destroyer can appreciate. Joog then undid that ‘one point for wordplay’ with the Dugong stuff though. Seriously, I don’t sea cow you thought that was a good idea. Aside from that Joog’s verse was pretty solid in my eyes. Karpis was as well. It seemed like most voters were conflicted and chose the winner by a narrow margin, which is what we like to see. Personally, I think Joog set the stage the wrong way with that Dugong line and…. Soured…. the voters for the rest of his verse.

DynamiCz vs Joe Boston
DynamiCz wins 6-4

DynamiCz Best Bar:
Catch him slippin in the hallway, this friend get the money mitch
Disconnected the gun from the tripod stand, made it handheld like a nintendo switch

Joe Boston Best Bar:
i'll spew all ur over chicks glasses, gives good head but im not into flat asses
Whenever i hit the BoxSpring into action,u sleep in the wetspot on ur worn out mattress

DynamiCz Worst Bar:
Cold scene..woke like a activist..im trying to catch joe sleep in his dream
Front yard of the house..hiding with the tank like a smoke screen

Joe Boston Worst Bar:
dont go second guessing yourself cuz defeating me aint that easy
if these shellls can Panera persons face,it'll have yours looking like a grilled Panini

Conclusions:
This is probably the strongest I’ve seen DynamiCz show up in a battle. That Nintendo Switch line was flames, honestly I don’t think it would be out of place in a champ or contenders match caliber battle. I liked the Wal Mart roll back concept as well. Joe lost this battle and also caught heat in the Chat for only voting for RB compatriots this week, lol. Watch him mix it up next week just to make shit look on the up and up. Joseph, I think the voters said it all — they want you to trim down and clean up your wording and they’re tired of telling you. Personally, I think this was an interesting battle that went the way it should’ve but both competitors have the capacity to be a problem in this league if they choose to elevate.

Profit vs Lyfzaa Gamble
Profit wins 4-1

Profit’s Best Bar:
Fuck bettin, if u throw money down I'll take it & watch this guy pitch a fit
Lyfzza gamble till I snatch his bread & watch'em cry.. maaan lyf is a BITCH!

Lyfzaa’s Best Bar:
Don't take anything he says serious, his words differ than whats really the whole picture.
so this has nothing to do with making money off selling toilets; its just that Profitable shitter.

Profit’s Worst Bar:
& if u happen to show, I will leave this verse
Not that I'm feelin good about these bars.. but confident ur best r even worse

Lyfzaa’s Worst Bar:
I'll make an exception if you win, but instead of u testing, accept this.. My two cents.
Im telling u, Prospect u late; n maybe you'll be on time to learn this Lesson in LOSING.

Conclusions:
Yo, did y’all see Lyfzaa’s meltdown in the Chat?! He was salty af after going down 3-0 and was hinging his whole argument on the heat of his bar about buying toilets. Wow. I mean, that’s not really the hill you want to die on, my dude. I get it — there could be an argument that Gamble wins this battle.. but you’ll look better taking a sketchy loss like a man than complaining about it. Profitable Shitter (jesus) does work out in terms of the wordplay that you set up and personally I think it was the only line with any depth in this battle, but people don’t just go around like, “Hey, check out this profitable shitter I invented” or whatever. I see why people weren’t wooed by it. Other than that, both sides were pretty basic. Gamble has some room to improve, he just gotta get over himself a bit and commit to developing the style that voters told him they want to see. Profit was pretty basic. Maybe there’s room for growth there, I’ll keep my eye out.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/55e52595b2e3b66665f9ec285da87500/tumblr_nvm1orDv7P1u2ragso1_500.gif
Best Bars of the Week

I'm savage; in my hood glock .40 off the buckle if we scrap
Picture sticky bandits in Home Alone. boyy McCallister up trouble in the trap.
Infiltrate vs Pinot Grij

An fuckin ur fat bich makes ur body sore t'il ur charley horsed
U cant evn get inside w/o pushin ur head thru a flap like a Doggy Door.
Infiltrate vs Pinot Grij

If we ever battled face to face, I’ll leave your blown out in rage
1 shot’ll leave ur skull open, Mike.. til all ur expressions are flowin’ out on stage
Letterman vs Barcotic

I’ll pull ya bitch with ease and cop this win
Steal Bombay and have her swallow me faster then a shot of Gin
Alvin Karpis vs Sour Joog

Catch him slippin in the hallway, this friend get the money mitch
Disconnected the gun from the tripod stand, made it handheld like a nintendo switch
DynamiCz vs Joe Boston

Worst Bars of the Week

You say ya dugongs, we're still trying to sea cow you even came to that conclusion,

Barcotic vs Letterman

Your team got a fruity ambience. & you prolly claiming that shit
‘Cause we can tell by your menorah, that you’re all some flaming faggots
Letterman vs Barcotic

im trying to prognosis this cat but he aint much but whack filler
so I'm going leave it at that guess you just funky like you was ben stiller
2tripple0 vs Erron Black

BEST OF THE BEST

This is the section that, when the season is over, we can look back and unanimously say these were the dopest lines dropped. I’m taking this from the old mags cuz I don’t have time to search every battle. If you remember something that should be here, drop it for consideration. If you think something should be TAKEN OUT, also feel free to debate.

Can hate, but they know my G m.o. - what I state’s what I do
take it as true. While yo GMO is killing us w/ all the fake shit u produce.
Schadenfreude vs Infiltrate

& ur girls been sus’ frm the start. If u dnt knw what I mean, u’ve got a problem
She’s a mermaid.. looks good at the top but starts gettin’ fishy at the bottom
For Battling vs bleak

ur ugly wifes leavin u to cheat, she suckin cocks in ya place
that dirty sluts a Grenade, she removed ya ring an went off in ur face
Allen Knight vs ill nik-A

Step right up. ain’t no games when the lead starts to cut air
but des’ll aim at this clown’s mouth & won’t stop til I win the giant stuffed bear
Destroyer vs Cred

Allen Knight
03-12-2018, 07:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EaEdFVr.gif

WORST OF THE WORST

This week has two entries of the WORST lines we’ve seen this season. I’m going purely on Chat and Disc reaction for these lines generating the most amount of heat and disdain. Sour Joog and Barcotic, welcome to the worst part of the NBL. Barcotic actually has two entries. Its too bad because he’s a solid battler. I guess swinging and missing sometimes keeps him on the edge to come up with creative ideas though. Sorry about this fellas. But you’ve done it to yourselves. Once again feel free to add suggestions for next week from stuff that may’ve been missed.

dont look surprised. rookie, I will deliver
nobody even wanted Uterus pond. pussy, cry me a river
Barcotic vs Erron Black

Barcotic vs Letterman

Allen Knight
03-12-2018, 07:30 PM
Power Ranks

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1286808/nick-diaz-o.gif

1. Infiltration, turned his whole season around outta no where. He's the dude to beat right now in the NBL

2.Barcotic, he's in the title match & its cuz hes nice w/ it.

3.Schadenfreude, dude can be the champ & win the season at anytime, watch out for him

4.profit, dudes been proving he deserves to be in the title ranks just needs to win the jawn, lets see if he can.

5.Alvin Karpis, hes been doin it this season he could be alot higher just needs to champ this shit & he can

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TmZdqPK22Zs/T0QbZ-BONCI/AAAAAAAAABk/7SSfqWlZCWU/s1600/nick+diaz+form+gif.gif

Hot chicks

https://gistu.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/wpid-0003-1.jpg
http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/13151334_273853036290088_1143285073_n.jpg?ig_***he _key=MTI0OTA2ODA4MjUzMzc1OTQxNQ%3D%3D.2
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DI-1echV4AAqz-E.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b5/ae/66/b5ae66aaf060ad57e2c08be121f16511.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMwX6ARzsMzbwBfCn173n2wFtsBlISz PdPq9qeetqMP7XDsbWiSg
https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/efabb9e52ed6949d61e78fa6aa3491b3/5B297020/t51.2885-15/e35/p480x480/12331429_924832494232627_327227301_n.jpg?ig_***he_ key=MTE0NTAyNjY5MzIwOTMwMTQxNA%3D%3D.2
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThWpVytjInPogK_GUEw7LHKooQCYebC gpwt1s2dWqlAyRbIuZC
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CISlUmQWIAERjMT.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b0/a1/c4/b0a1c43b84d38f8640cc0d2f4ce2f54f.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4f/a8/30/4fa83003e327c3546795f1e9c563b0f3.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/04/44/48044413160f04b597d6b7ab33f535cb.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oI_l133aojg/VdFf02AHQiI/AAAAAAAAQ8Y/4RV-AikDwv0/s640/dolly%2Bcastro.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/0a/08/0c0a0815d4d4c62e3eae20d5557904eb.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ1uLbEEISFWVYsnYgTJFLFQk3fdKIl iw0Y1UKRO-_TRhVT5yv
https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/9965155fa4be43f4958274b7b85ed004/5B4D4703/t51.2885-15/e35/p320x320/19367304_2126819677346053_8249465456339976192_n.jp g?ig_***he_key=MTU0MzUyMzY3MzE1ODk4MTM5Mg%3D%3D.2
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSliK_eSr1xzqkisAnvM0Lp5HzNVyPCh yLSJxT1pNR_GfPasC_7

Allen Knight
03-12-2018, 07:31 PM
Outro

https://media0.giphy.com/media/X9dxHnsIdi2A/giphy.gif

Well there ya have it u pussy niggas, this week was dope we are closer & closer to the playoffs so step ur shit up so u can make that shit there been ppl that havent champed the whole season come an win the whole season, so get ur bars up & merk niggas, make that playoff run fuck faces, im bout to post some more cyphs if niggas will post an make it poppin. From ya boy Orc, pinot and me the best ever pz out ho bags till next time.

Barcotic
03-12-2018, 07:38 PM
lmaooo
ima just need yall to say "one omelet" only lifting ur tongue from the roof of ur mouth once when sounding the N's

do it now

that's where the other N comes from, YOU USE THE 1 AS 2
duh
just speak it

dope ass mag Allen Knight Pinot Grij Orc

For Battling
03-12-2018, 07:41 PM
This was a really good mag. You want a video for it?

Saint
03-12-2018, 07:50 PM
Great job on this.

Schadenfreude
03-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Lmaoooooo great fucking mag.

Amen
03-12-2018, 07:58 PM
LMFAO Des rant.

Allen Knight
03-12-2018, 08:00 PM
This was a really good mag. You want a video for it?

GO for it.

For Battling
03-12-2018, 08:08 PM
Fosho I’ll have the vid up tomorrow morning

Destroyer
03-12-2018, 08:16 PM
Lmaooooo

Destroyer
03-12-2018, 08:19 PM
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126658

Enbombz
03-12-2018, 08:44 PM
Best mag of mag of the season tbh lads. Bravo

Lyfzaa Gamble
03-12-2018, 09:00 PM
Nice mag haha

Amen
03-12-2018, 09:03 PM
I'll record a video as well.

Cred
03-12-2018, 09:03 PM
Lmaooooo I def agree wit best mag of the year so far. This shit had me dying laughing since the intro. U a fuckin foo fr bro Allen Knight

Props to all yall involved.

Schadenfreude
03-12-2018, 10:47 PM
S/o to Pinot Grij for those super in-depth reviews.

DynamiCz
03-12-2018, 11:11 PM
Hella Dope...!

Letterman
03-13-2018, 02:24 AM
Dope mag

Flow
03-13-2018, 06:33 AM
Mag was on fire props to all. Definately the best yet

Gaslight
03-13-2018, 12:00 PM
This was cool. Not sure about Goddyke but Gaslight is a newcomer. Been reading some verses and am gonna try not to disappoint too much.

Schadenfreude
03-13-2018, 02:53 PM
Profit ready when are you.

Habitat
03-13-2018, 06:39 PM
Dope mag

Profit
03-13-2018, 10:34 PM
Profit ready when are you.

Word, how many u go?

Schadenfreude
03-13-2018, 11:24 PM
14 just have to type it up.

Profit
03-13-2018, 11:42 PM
Cool, I'll have 14 ready real soon

Profit
03-14-2018, 12:54 AM
14 just have to type it up.

Wanna post or what?

Profit
03-14-2018, 12:58 AM
Btw this magazine was dope.. thanks for the time

Joe Boston
03-14-2018, 04:29 PM
That first bitch hot air balloon surgery on that ass Amen ur Puerto Rican can u confirm if the buttocks is real?

Amen
03-14-2018, 05:47 PM
By the looks of her quads, yes confirmed real.

I would have my face so far in that ass, my nose would be playing peak a boo with her clit.

Cred
03-14-2018, 06:35 PM
Lol I real life fuck women that look like that.

Y’all niggas need a step ur woman game up

Kill Spree
03-19-2018, 08:14 AM
Lol I real life fuck women that look like that.

Y’all niggas need a step ur woman game up

You pm’d me to vote and closed it while I was voting...

Edit saw orc closed it.

Saint
03-19-2018, 08:17 AM
lovin it

Cronus
03-19-2018, 08:21 AM
ill wait for the chat

Destroyer
03-19-2018, 08:21 AM
http://imgur.com/ldP7mKB.jpg