PDA

View Full Version : Dod$ vs Deman

trap.
01-26-2013, 04:16 PM
12-15-2001

aiight... 5 votes no b/s.... explain em'

DEMAN
I'm eating mc that are-still-breathing but when I get ticked off yall weak bitches be like come on deman by far-chill-seething| |
Dods u claim u a vet but who cures vets when they’re sick exactly the doc yeah I was that one that furiously pulled out your umbilical-cord| |
And told u that u couldn’t go on MY board but u come here with no punches and a weaks ass metaphors u just spit water as if u was a lyrical-shore| |
ME and dods right now call it a date and u know what I look for after-date im looking forward to a quick rape so make sure there will be disaster-late| |
Shut your mouth DODS saying shit u know this and that u a lil rich boy that visit more places the Ashley and Mary Kate u know u gonna get raped but like Evens have Faith| |
I'm eating niggas up ass if it was the return of the Donor-Party return I'm taking these muthafuckes by storm so start to honor-hardy| |
dods praises every word that leaves-my-jaw I rip cats and pop out like big tities deceives-in size A-braw| |
I hate fake mc running around claiming they-raw these lil pets come to the vet so I can fix there paw but DEMAN rips cats and I got time to trim there claw| |(proving I am a vet)
I'm rippin niggas into 2 so I guess u can say these cats got split-personality your saying u going to beat nah see not even in your verse u can spit-reality| |

dods=Einstein
~so I guess u know what me vs u equals a deceased English rapper that one that spits like shit so the call him the crapper~(lmao)

Dod$
aiyo:.
Only way DE could blaze vets is if he took a flamethrower to a Vietnam Hero Reunion
u wanted to roll wit my old crew but u weren't good enough to be 'one', u were a 'zero' to the union

you think your on form? well youve been gettin served all day like dish of the day
u wanted a challenge now its when u dont like being a rich boy cus u wish u dont have to pay
stepin to Dods well curiosity definately gonna kill this cat but he aint got 9 lifes
fuck 'mm's' my lyrics so sharp they cut you up like they was '9' knifes

aiight fuck it... go for flow...

fuck ya flows you pimpin? ima crush ya hoes..got no luck? guess thats the way it goes
this kid got a record of no-shows keep u on ya toes, u a fake..well Charlies gettin exposed
you aint big everybody, knows need to pull up your socks like kids with scarred shins
your death is dark leavin you with charred sins, you need to play the right hand cus this card wins

this kid depends on me for everything...I even had to make his avatar!
you aint a star, only if you spat about beer you rhymes would have a bar

pz