PDA

View Full Version : ill nik-A 6-4 vs DynaMicz 5-3 - ILL NIKA WINS

Cred
03-27-2018, 12:01 AM
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday MARCH 29th and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

ill nik-A DynamiCz

ill nik-A
03-27-2018, 06:57 AM
Welcome!

DynamiCz
03-27-2018, 03:39 PM
Worddd....!

ill nik-A
03-29-2018, 10:15 PM
my skill’s a weapon, ya concepts all been done, nik will check’em
squeezin shit don’t make it fresh & no matter how u twist it… it’s still a lemon
ya played gun bars’ll destroy the site; we cant condone this movement
but I gotta DIY mentality & my savings are killer… that’s home improvement
I’m tired of abusing clowns. I’m even past that veteran age, I’m on that best-to-ever stage
Peeped a battle to see ya style & that URL redirected to proving grounds’ rejection page
all forms of raw wisdom, u don’t wanna talk guns, doctors won’t believe ya conditions
The shotty leave ya body with no feelings... just to prove u aren’t always born with autism
My style outlasted everyone quite nicely, this era wack; never been as bad as guys like these
take ya type lightly; I’m old school like cursive... u young bucks will never learn how to write like me

DynamiCz
03-30-2018, 10:38 AM
Old man w/ gun bars...the question is what life span you living in
I'm prepared for the usual deduction of votes...since they discount for senior citizens
Welcome to the land...Indeed, this not gone be easy to succeed
Right before playoffs, the head butt break his face...Joel Embiid
Oh you back? Stop it...Nik was scared to display bars on Barcotic
Heard I'm addicted to gun bars...well it reduces the pain I have like narcotics
Conflict? I don't squash it, so the slick talk you better watch it
A fungus to the league, but the stick take the mold off like pressure washing
My style you discontent, you let the jealously show all over you
Well cool, I get rid of the envy in the room....that's a Desus & Mero Interview!!!

Destroyer
03-30-2018, 04:35 PM
Lemon and autism
Vs
Opener, narcotics almost

I have nik taking this with an overall better read. Those bars were admittedly long at times but it didn’t hurt the flow for me. Dyna’s opener was hilarious and I thought he might take it after reading it but nothing else really hit as well. I don’t recognize the sports references and I’m not about to google anything.
V/nik

Saint
03-31-2018, 11:03 AM
nik: opener was cool, url redirect personal, autism maan was ok lol I see u.

dyn: opener coo personal, i had issues w/ ur other stuff.....was either indirect or a bit of a reach b(pressure wash coulda been a dope idea) as it stood it was eh. narcotics was s&f to me. I looked up the references & still didnt hit to me.

V -- Nika

Alvin Karpis
04-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Nik got this

Nik, my man, you gettin a bit wordy, not saying ya lines don’t hit but take a couple unnecessary words out and it’s fire, not a bad verse
Dynamicz a up n comer, love the style. Like others said opener was cool, keep bringing shit like that and you gonna get shine

Good read

bleak
04-01-2018, 05:23 PM
Namicz had some decent stuff ur opener was really solid and the Joel embiid shit had some sting it was direct but you had some misses in there too

Nik doesn't show much rust and gets his content in I liked the proving ground shit. Consistent.

V/Nik

Blue Bayou
04-01-2018, 07:57 PM
my skill’s a weapon, ya concepts all been done, nik will check’em
squeezin shit don’t make it fresh & no matter how u twist it… it’s still a lemon
dope
ya played gun bars’ll destroy the site; we cant condone this movement
but I gotta DIY mentality & my savings are killer… that’s home improvement
really like what u wre going for here... prob could've been executed better but good concept
I’m tired of abusing clowns. I’m even past that veteran age, I’m on that best-to-ever stage
Peeped a battle to see ya style & that URL redirected to proving grounds’ rejection page
dece
all forms of raw wisdom, u don’t wanna talk guns, doctors won’t believe ya conditions
The shotty leave ya body with no feelings... just to prove u aren’t always born with autism
nah, and multis way off here
My style outlasted everyone quite nicely, this era wack; never been as bad as guys like these
take ya type lightly; I’m old school like cursive... u young bucks will never learn how to write like me
okay close

vs.

Old man w/ gun bars...the question is what life span you living in
I'm prepared for the usual deduction of votes...since they discount for senior citizens
doesn't work,
Welcome to the land...Indeed, this not gone be easy to succeed
Right before playoffs, the head butt break his face...Joel Embiid
okay attack line, not great
Oh you back? Stop it...Nik was scared to display bars on Barcotic
Heard I'm addicted to gun bars...well it reduces the pain I have like narcotics
miss
Conflict? I don't squash it, so the slick talk you better watch it
A fungus to the league, but the stick take the mold off like pressure washing
this is cool
My style you discontent, you let the jealously show all over you
Well cool, I get rid of the envy in the room....that's a Desus & Mero Interview!!!
meh, punch is light

Dece battle... Nika won, opening concept was ill