Pages : [1] 2

Cred
06-04-2018, 09:06 AM
CASHTRATION vs SOMETHING OLD
AKBAR vs DROPPIN BOMBS STACKIN BODIES
DOUBLE G’S vs BLUE WAFFLE

Cred
06-04-2018, 09:10 AM
There’s wayyy to much whining/complaining for me to deal with another round and drag this out longer than it should be so no losers bracket. My bad to y’all who are koo tho.

I got a different approach for the finals.

Ghost1
06-04-2018, 09:10 AM
did every team that lost have a fit and sway tho>? lmaoooooooooo

I was gonna vote this morning but if im being honest i was happy to see them all closed lol.

shit is stacked rn tho

Cred
06-04-2018, 09:15 AM

I was gonna vote this morning but if im being honest i was happy to see them all closed lol.

shit is stacked rn tho

Lol there were some close matches.

But the losers bracket was gonna give them all a 2nd shot. Smh.

Aero
06-04-2018, 09:20 AM

shit is stacked rn tho

No way we lost to Nik & Des their shit was clunky. Ours was clean. Then on top of that everyone was afraid to vote on our battle. Flow talmbout he didn’t get Chesapeake Bay my goodness. Then showed no love to the JR line what are you slow? That sex symbol line about Zelph made ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.

Why did y’all avoid our battle like the plague? Too afraid to vote? Didn’t understand bars?

Dock a vote DACA. No one got that bc politically inept. Our whole verse was good.

For Battling
06-04-2018, 09:24 AM
Ugh

I’m gonna have to bang toys like retarded kids again for y’all to start appreciating bars

Aero
06-04-2018, 09:26 AM
LOLOL

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Fuck. I'm sorry I didn't get to that in time
.idk if I thought y'all won but I liked that verse I didn't get to your opponents in depth

Didn't think itd be over n I had more time tbh

Amen
06-04-2018, 09:34 AM
There’s wayyy to much whining/complaining for me to deal with another round and drag this out longer than it should be so no losers bracket. My bad to y’all who are koo tho.

I got a different approach for the finals.

Give verse of the round a by round, then.

Will eliminate 3 way final.

Aero
06-04-2018, 09:35 AM
“Zelph’s sex symbol is the non-smoking pregnant one so ur kids aren’t born with that shit on its lip”

^^^ someone explain that bar to me RIGHT NOW. How is a non smoking sign a sex symbol are you FUCKING STUPID?

For Battling
06-04-2018, 09:36 AM
Lmfao ok I’m glad I’m not the only one.

That’s one of those lines where you can’t quite figure out what it means but you scroll up and see other people call it dope so you assume it must be.

Amen
06-04-2018, 09:37 AM
Lmfao please post images of these signs.

A pictures worth a thousand words.

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 09:38 AM
Give us Akbar xD

I can't speak for no one assessment if that bar tho

Aero
06-04-2018, 09:40 AM
Lmfao please post images of these signs.

A pictures worth a thousand words.

Here’s a sex symbol literally

https://cdn3.vectorstock.com/i/1000x1000/63/67/sex-symbol-icon-set-vector-9416367.jpg

http://www.safetysign.com/images/source/large-images/A5360.png

Or maybe they mean this:

https://www.quotemaster.org/images/fb/fbef2234f36bf7ac285dd1d0ace24c51.jpg

Amen
06-04-2018, 09:43 AM
You guys are idiots.

They were saying he has his own sex symbol, which is the one they mentioned. You are over thinking shit, lol. That was pretty basic and straight forward.

EDIT: Smoking while pregnant increases the chances of birth defects.

Bar makes clear sense, guys LOL. You are over thinking the simplicity of it lol.

For Battling
06-04-2018, 09:48 AM
The first thing I think of when I hear the word sex symbol is a warning by the surgeon general himself.

I might as well have dropped a bar talmbout we don’t like something old like expired food

Amen
06-04-2018, 09:49 AM
The first thing I think of when I hear the word sex symbol is a warning by the surgeon general himself.

I might as well have dropped a bar talmbout we don’t like something old like expired food

I would have probably liked it. Better then your connect 4 attempt, lol.

For Battling
06-04-2018, 09:51 AM

Surprisingly enough connect four wasn’t mine lol

Connect four was definitely a 9/10 tho

Ghost1
06-04-2018, 09:54 AM
Lol there were some close matches.

But the losers bracket was gonna give them all a 2nd shot. Smh.

ha man u forever good I only offered it as a suggestion to potentially help....seems like there were better arguments against it than for it so makes sense to just scrap it.

Saint
06-04-2018, 09:55 AM
For Battling I know Chesapeake was yours lol

Ghost1
06-04-2018, 09:56 AM
Ugh

I’m gonna have to bang toys like retarded kids again for y’all to start appreciating bars

yo is it still ironic tho if no one remembers karpis saying this? I feel like u legit just trying to rip people off an hope we don't remember lol da fuq kindve weirdo shit is that

Amen
06-04-2018, 09:56 AM
Surprisingly enough connect four wasn’t mine lol

Connect four was definitely a 9/10 tho

That's shocking. I was highly convinced it was yours.

I remember thinking when I read it, "Fucking Zelph and these stupid ass gun bars, man..."

Aero
06-04-2018, 09:57 AM

Connect 4 was bananas.

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 09:58 AM
Connect 4 was pretty good

Just read it

If ur gonna auto discredit gunbars then ur opnion is gonna be a lonely one

Point blank its a good concept n its fresh

Aero
06-04-2018, 10:01 AM

You guys are idiots.

They were saying he has his own sex symbol, which is the one they mentioned. You are over thinking shit, lol. That was pretty basic and straight forward.

EDIT: Smoking while pregnant increases the chances of birth defects.

Bar makes clear sense, guys LOL. You are over thinking the simplicity of it lol.

Boyyyyy you dumb as hell.

Aero
06-04-2018, 10:03 AM

He came up with the wordplay but was going to use it as a gun bar. I knew Des wife had A cups so I thought this is perfect. I created the bar. Worded magnificently.

Aero
06-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Diablo bring that ass in here boy. Please explain the Zelph sex symbol line to me that you went fanboying over? Shit was trash but maybe you can explain.

Amen
06-04-2018, 10:12 AM
Connect 4 was bananas.

For those that like and appreciate gun bars maybe. I'm not the one.

Boyyyyy you dumb as hell.

I already explained it, dummy. You are over thinking it.

If ur gonna auto discredit gunbars then ur opnion is gonna be a lonely one

I'm fine with that, you sheep faggot. Clearly you just unknowingly admitted you care what others think of your opinion which is something sheep do.

Aero
06-04-2018, 10:15 AM

Your explanation meant shit. He literally tied sex symbol in with the surgeons warning how dense are you? The tie in is so obvious.

Amen
06-04-2018, 10:17 AM
LOL

You're upset, tho?

Aero
06-04-2018, 10:17 AM
Zelph’s sex symbol is the non-smoking pregnant one so ur kids aren’t born with that shit on its lip”

For Battling
06-04-2018, 10:23 AM

Do you think you can decipher who wrote what in our verse?

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:23 AM

I'm fine with that, you sheep faggot. Clearly you just unknowingly admitted you care what others think of your opinion which is something sheep do.

Yawn

Its called catering to an audience

They are trying to figure out why they lost ..

U discrediting a gun bar because you don't prefer gun bars when they are common occurrence is irrelevant informstikn n not productive to the argument at hand

Point blank like I said its fresh and a good concept ..

Just because its about shooting Niggas doesn't mean it was a miss

Thstd your dumb ass

And u don't write nor participate so who gives a flying fuck what you think

Sorry but fr

Amen
06-04-2018, 10:25 AM
So your votes "Cater to the audience"?

Ok, got it.

I don't give a fuck who ANYONE thinks of my votes or opinions... I vote on WHAT I LIKE, not going to cater to anyone.

Again, that's what SHEEP DO.

For Battling
06-04-2018, 10:29 AM
So if I hate wordplay but I see barcotic drop a dope wordplay bar I should automatically say it sucks because I generally don’t like wordplay? Amen

Uh no, if a bar is good it’s good no matter what it is.

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:30 AM

Ok, got it.

I don't give a fuck who ANYONE thinks of my votes or opinions... I vote on WHAT I LIKE, not going to cater to anyone.

Bars do idiot

Not votes ..

Are you dumb?

I. Don't like wordplay yet ill give it props if its well done..not say OH ITS WORDLKAY
.n then discredit it

Aero

Ok, got it.

You thought a Surgeon’s Warning was a sex symbol.

Here’s Diablo @slar response to the bar: “OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDD LOTB FOR ME ROFLZZZ”

That’s what we were up against. Fucking idiots. I’m glad we lost now. This the same league that awarded a team a win with 8 lines lol. Good grief.

Enbombz
Props BodySnatcher. We made it.

El Muffin
So if I hate wordplay but I see barcotic drop a dope wordplay bar I should automatically say it sucks because I generally don’t like wordplay? Amen

Exactly

WTF is going in here

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 10:33 AM
Resort to default setting = ignore amen.

Amen
06-04-2018, 10:33 AM

I don't discredit them - if it's dope, I will say it is as I have however majority bore me unless it's something crazy fresh.

That wasn't fresh to me and the concept was mediocre IMO.

I kind of predicted the execution once I got to the tie in mid bar.

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:34 AM
Backpedaling

" it wasn't fresh " LOL

Where u seen a connect four red rounds falling out the bottom bar

Where

"U predicted the bar "

So u saw red rounds n u instantly thought if connect 4

Boi if u don't sit yo Buckethead pitbull looking ass down somewhere n stop this shit rn Booiii I swear

Amen
06-04-2018, 10:34 AM

Here’s Diablo @slar response to the bar: “OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDD LOTB FOR ME ROFLZZZ”

That’s what we were up against. Fucking idiots. I’m glad we lost now. This the same league that awarded a team a win with 8 lines lol. Good grief.

Again, you are the idiot over thinking it, lol.

Muff, I'm not you fucking idiot. You are sheep voter. NO one was talking about bars - I was discussing VOTING, votes with you. NOT BARS.

For Battling
06-04-2018, 10:36 AM

Lmao

Side note: get off my line unless you decide to start voting and stop ghosting battles

Aero and I are in this position because of people like you. We literally lost to “the real alpha. Bet” and “sex simba like a cigarette” foh

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:37 AM
Lmao yo

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:38 AM
Again, you are the idiot over thinking it, lol.

Muff, I'm not you fucking idiot. You are sheep voter. NO one was talking about bars - I was discussing VOTING, votes with you. NOT BARS.

I sheep voter but I literally vote first in every open battle damn near save 4 this rd in this tourney

Stfu Buckethead

Amen
06-04-2018, 10:39 AM
That alpha. bet bar was horrible, tho. I'll give you that one lol.

Muff you been in the game a very long time, let's not play stupid. You already know before hand who niggas are going to vote for.

Lets not pretend this doesn't happen. You go in to battles already having an idea who you voting for.

A form of "Strategic voting" as Zelph put it.

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:39 AM
Boiii

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:40 AM
That alpha. bet bar was horrible, tho. I'll give you that one lol.

Yes I can agree

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:41 AM
I don't vote for weaker team in hopes ill face them?

Nigga I prewrote for the losers

N I voted for Niggas I didn't write for

So

Idgi

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 10:42 AM
Lmao

Side note: get off my line unless you decide to start voting and stop ghosting battles

Aero and I are in this position because of people like you. We literally lost to “the real alpha. Bet” and “sex simba like a cigarette” foh

Sorry for your loss dude. I prob would of voting for you too. Heads just been elsewhere recently.

Aero
06-04-2018, 10:42 AM
Sorry for your loss dude. I prob would of voting for you too. Heads just been elsewhere recently.

Appreciate the sentiment.

Amen
06-04-2018, 10:44 AM
Enbombz didn't want to go against the grain, he was shook so avoided the battle now in here sucking dick.

We see you, fam. Just be honest.

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:44 AM
He said sorry 4 your loss like somebody died

N aero is like thk u 4 coming to the funeral
.lol I'm logging off
.I love y'all but I'm too tired n lucid 4 this fuckery

Amen got this

Not really but Lol

I love y'all u guys be nice

For Battling
06-04-2018, 10:45 AM
Ooii ooii mate

Cred
06-04-2018, 10:47 AM
I had a connect four bar before, long time ago.

Yours was nice though .

And yea amen hates gun bars for sure, I’ve been in battles where he was the only one who voted against me. Lmao.

Amen
06-04-2018, 10:48 AM
I'm consistent and keep it 100, tho lol.

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 10:48 AM
Enbombz didn't want to go against the grain, he was shook so avoided the battle now in here sucking dick.

We see you, fam. Just be honest.

No just consistently lazy. Didn't vote on any.

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:49 AM
Yet I seen him write bars about using a knife

What's the difference

Is it because you Puerto Rican and yall like to stab niggas

For Battling
06-04-2018, 10:49 AM
I had a connect four bar before, long time ago.

Yours was nice though .

And yea amen hates gun bars for sure, I’ve been in battles where he was the only one who voted against me. Lmao.

Yo. I’m looking for some bitch who graffitied all over wynwood area and expensive ass company buildings. She’s dumb and recorded herself doing it and left her IG name on one of the taggings. Mokosa.423 from DOwntown chi

I need you now more then ever

I have her face and general whereabouts but I’m working on a name.

Ghost1
06-04-2018, 10:50 AM

this the only thing that makes nc tolerable at this stage honestly

Ghost1
06-04-2018, 10:51 AM
I mostly ignore muffin too but sometimes his downward spiral and manic episodes r good for a Tuesday morning read w breakfast

El Muffin
Nobody snitching on that hoe 4 u Zeloh

How u investigating shit in chitown tho

Hmm

Aero
Alright enough of me complaining. Only battle I’m looking towards is Blue Waffle vs Double G’s. Double G’s got bars saved up so I think they have a good shot of winning.

For Battling
06-04-2018, 10:52 AM
Yo. I’m looking for some bitch who graffitied all over wynwood area and expensive ass company buildings. She’s dumb and recorded herself doing it and left her IG name on one of the taggings. Mokosa.423 from DOwntown chi

I need you now more then ever

I have her face and general whereabouts but I’m working on a name.

For Battling
06-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Nobody snitching on that hoe 4 u Zeloh

How u investigating shit in chitown tho

Hmm

She tagged all of the downtown Miami area o her last night here. I’m doing PI work for one of the companies right now on this hoe

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:53 AM
I mostly ignore muffin too but sometimes his downward spiral and manic episodes r good for a Tuesday morning read w breakfast

Boi idk WTF u talking bout

That shit old like when niggas post ur bm n u ran away but u right here talking to us like shit is just peaches n gumdrops nigga

Dint make me punch your face

Love u man :)

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:54 AM
She tagged all of the downtown Miami area o her last night here. I’m doing PI work for one of the companies right now on this hoe

Ohhh ok got u

Diablo
06-04-2018, 10:56 AM

lmao I just like what I like, I'm not a text battler like that and we all know it

I hated Inf's MORE'LL COME PISS / MORAL COMPASS line because that's crazily forced as fuck to me but you guys all ate it up so I have to give it props, it did the job it had to do

Don't hate the player, hate the game yo

For Battling
06-04-2018, 10:57 AM
Ohhh ok got u

You seen the Netflix marvel show Jeshka Jones? That’s me

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 10:58 AM
lmao I just like what I like, I'm not a text battler like that and we all know it

I hated Inf's MORE'LL COME PISS / MORAL COMPASS line because that's crazily forced as fuck to me but you guys all ate it up so I have to give it props, it did the job it had to do

Don't hate the player, hate the game yo

Lmao I offered to record myself pronouncing it .
It works

But I hear you & good man

Lars is a real one

Diablo
06-04-2018, 10:59 AM
Zelph’s sex symbol is the non-smoking pregnant one so ur kids aren’t born with that shit on its lip”

LOOOOOL that's still dope to me

what don't you get about it?

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Aero is in here crying? Oh, my day just picked up
Hey, Amen let’s hear more about what lines you dislike having not written one in years

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Kaboom

Ghost1
06-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Boi idk WTF u talking bout

That shit old like when niggas post ur bm n u ran away but u right here talking to us like shit is just peaches n gumdrops nigga

Dint make me punch your face

Love u man :)

u weren't even here for it u heard murmurs about it and it had nothing to do w her pic being posted everyone that was actually here said she was bad...as tho igaf about what u weirdos think about bitches I fucked anyways lol

idk what u talking about is old tho u have a thread in the disc as im typing talking about ur erratic life and fluctuating psyche

its not like im drudging up the past? or even saying things that are untrue?

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 11:14 AM
Bitch I was high nigga tf

Oh

U talking about rn

Well idk

Nigga I'm HIGH ON LIFE

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 11:16 AM
lol .

U good bags u know I like poking u

But ur like all Fucking reasonable n shit I can't anymore

Ghost1
06-04-2018, 11:17 AM
i think we done here

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 11:20 AM
I think everybody is done being mad

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 11:23 AM
I’ve just begun

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Lmao I offered to record myself pronouncing it .
It works

But I hear you & good man

Lars is a real one

Can we get this recording please. Thank you.

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Like .. How would I do it

I offered to like do it over messenger

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 11:33 AM
Like .. How would I do it

I offered to like do it over messenger
Just record it on you phone. Or more'll come passing judgement.

Ghost1
06-04-2018, 11:42 AM
I’ve just begun

lmaooooo

Diablo
06-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Just record it on you phone. Or more'll come passing judgement.

lmao it was PISSING though

MORE'LL COME PISS

moral compass

I'm legit gone at how bad that was ahahahhaa

I like Barc but that has to be there as top three worst of all time among Uterus Pond and Filled With Ponds/Field Of Puns

Lenox
06-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Good battle Enbombz

Amen
06-04-2018, 12:12 PM
u weren't even here for it u heard murmurs about it and it had nothing to do w her pic being posted everyone that was actually here said she was bad...as tho igaf about what u weirdos think about bitches I fucked anyways lol

idk what u talking about is old tho u have a thread in the disc as im typing talking about ur erratic life and fluctuating psyche

its not like im drudging up the past? or even saying things that are untrue?

Who said she was bad?

Just curious.

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 12:13 PM
Good battle Enbombz

Yeh props. Closer than I thought it'd be, you two stepped up.

Amen
06-04-2018, 12:14 PM
Aero is in here crying? Oh, my day just picked up
Hey, Amen let’s hear more about what lines you dislike having not written one in years

What does writing lines have to do with enjoying them?

Makes no fucking sense, kind of like that alpha. bet bar you dropped.

Kill Spree
06-04-2018, 12:17 PM
El Muffin Blue Bayou
Good shit fellas. Y’all better win it all

bleak
06-04-2018, 12:27 PM
yo is it still ironic tho if no one remembers karpis saying this? I feel like u legit just trying to rip people off an hope we don't remember lol da fuq kindve weirdo shit is that

Knew I wasn't losing it

bleak
06-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Good battle Enbombz

BodySnatcher solid stuff

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 12:29 PM
What does writing lines have to do with enjoying them?

Makes no fucking sense, kind of like that alpha. bet bar you dropped.

It's a bit like when you see a barber with a shit haircut.

Lenox
06-04-2018, 12:30 PM
No doubt

Amen
06-04-2018, 12:36 PM
It's a bit like when you see a barber with a shit haircut.

No.

So retired athletes shouldn't discuss sports on sports networks then, right?

Fucking morons.

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 12:38 PM
No.

So retired athletes should discuss sports on sports networks then, right?

Fucking morons.

Your the more the gay dude who used to fuck chicks as part of the cover up, who is now trying to tell us which girls are hot or not.

Diablo
06-04-2018, 12:43 PM

lmao in the UK/Europe/Australia there are pictures on the packaging symbolising the horrid defects that can result from smoking

shit like this https://image.ibb.co/khRK2o/IMG_9123.jpg

hope that helps Aero

Diablo
06-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Lenox and bleak me and Flo calling you out so we can at least win a battle this week lol

Aero Zelph can get it after you too since they salty

Aero
06-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Whatever let’s see some good battles this week.

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 01:01 PM
PAuse

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 01:02 PM
El Muffin Blue Bayou
Good shit fellas. Y’all better win it all

Good Shit tho ..

Props n thx

Aero
06-04-2018, 01:02 PM
No homo.

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 01:04 PM
Lmao I swear Aero my favorite person here yo LMAO

Diablo
06-04-2018, 01:28 PM
PAuse

I'm an OG

I know prison inmates that will fuck you in the ass just to humiliate you and let you know you're their bitch now

nothing homo about it

Amen
06-04-2018, 01:33 PM
Your the more the gay dude who used to fuck chicks as part of the cover up, who is now trying to tell us which girls are hot or not.

So considering you've probably never been with or around a female other then your mother and sister means you can't speak on this topic, right?

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 01:33 PM
I'm an OG

I know prison inmates that will fuck you in the ass just to humiliate you and let you know you're their bitch now

nothing homo about it

We've all got that strange friend.

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 01:36 PM
So considering you've probably never been with or around a female other then your mother and sister means you can't speak on this topic, right?

Step up your come back game, this was pathetic. It is literally your only contribution. Do better.

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 01:37 PM
We've all got that strange friend.

Lol

Amen
06-04-2018, 01:37 PM
It was a question, not a comeback - idiot.

Your analogies were terrible. So please take your own advice, and go back to ignoring me, faggot.

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 01:41 PM
veritas, have a word.

bleak
06-04-2018, 01:41 PM
Diablo I'm down tbh I like the 2v2 shit, plus I owe Jay one

Amen
06-04-2018, 01:45 PM
LOL this lame nigga talking bout he ignores me for the pats on the back then goes on 2 or 3 pages going back and forth with me.

Keep contradicting yourself you no personality having dick rider.

Diablo
06-04-2018, 01:45 PM
Diablo I'm down tbh I like the 2v2 shit, plus I owe Jay one

pics if you want

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Enbombz teach me how to talk British so I can pull up on hoes like the light skinned version of Idris Elba

Amen
06-04-2018, 01:56 PM
1st - stop brushing your teeth for a few months.

Accent is the easy part... Letting your teeth rot takes a lot of neglect on ones personal hygiene.

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 01:59 PM
Enbombz teach me how to talk British so I can pull up on hoes like the light skinned version of Idris Elba

We just speak in English with a different accent. Idris got a London accent, there is no charm to a manc accent. I can't really help you there.

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Amen, I’m more espousing the “put up or shut up philosophy”

Amen
06-04-2018, 02:06 PM
Don’t even start, bitch

LOL

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 02:20 PM
Lars hmu on messenger n just typed

"Moral Come Piss"

I fkn died

Cred
06-04-2018, 02:21 PM
Lmao I swear Aero my favorite person here yo LMAO

Mine too

Flow
06-04-2018, 02:25 PM

Lmao

Amen
06-04-2018, 02:25 PM
Sadly that works better then the Alpha. bet. bar LOL

Both were terrible tho lol.

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 02:31 PM
Alpha. Bet. works perfectly
I can see why you wouldn’t get it because it involves thinking with your brain matter

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 02:38 PM
But maybe this is better?

never pull any hoes, cuz u both live that beta life
I’ll show u who the real alpha bet is when I put this dick in Amen’s wife

You think?

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Nigga wut

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 02:47 PM
Nobody asked to buy any meth
Why are you contributing?

Amen
06-04-2018, 02:51 PM
That was terrible. At this rate Barcs wordplay's are better, Des... Just stop while you're ahead, man.

Real shit.

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 02:54 PM
Lmao
You can’t be that dense
YOU CANT BE SO FUCKING DUMB THAT YOU SEE AN OBVIOUS SHIT BAR WRITTEN SIMPLY TO DEMEAN YOUR WIFE AND THINK ITS A LEGIT ATTEMPT AT A BAR
YOU CANT BE THAT FUCKING DUMB AND THINK HEY HOW ABOUT I VOTE AND COMMENT ON EVERY BATTLE AND THREAD IN HERE BECAUSE THESE GUYS COULD BENEFIT FROM MY ABSOLUTE GAPING IDIOCY SO IM JUST GONNA KEEP DOING IT EVEN AFTER LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS BEGGED ME REPEATEDLY TO FUCK OFF
YOU CANT BE THAT DENSE AND YET
I GET THE FEELING THAT YOU ARE
PLEASE FUCK OFF ANYWAY

Amen
06-04-2018, 02:56 PM
Way to capitalize, Des.

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 02:58 PM
That was terrible, Amen
Approaching aero-level wordplay now
I’d quit while you’re ahead

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 03:00 PM
Nobody asked to buy any meth
Why are you contributing?

Do u want some though

Amen
06-04-2018, 03:00 PM
That was terrible, Amen
Approaching aero-level wordplay now
I’d quit while you’re ahead

http://37.media.tumblr.com/6062f6c2b605e26aeecec40231537e7e/tumblr_n8a5bp840s1r3cqoco1_250.gif

Diablo
06-04-2018, 03:01 PM
lmao MORE'LL HIKE ROUND the pedestal you place itself on

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 03:02 PM
U keep talking bout shark tat n ima pull up on ur wife n Jabberjaw

Aero
06-04-2018, 03:05 PM
lmao MORE'LL HIKE ROUND the pedestal you place itself on

LOL

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Idgi

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 03:08 PM
Muff, you are stifling our wordplay potential

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 03:10 PM
I got a dope ass wp I made for orc

I need to pm Sumbody n make sure it works

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Oh I can just msg Lars on msngr since he slid into my dms trying to get the D no homo

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 03:13 PM
Just for fun, Amen, let’s hear why you don’t think the alpha. bet. bar works
I’ll listen

Diablo
06-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Orchestrate up faggot now it's time to be faced the music

Barcotic
06-04-2018, 03:21 PM
@Cashius @ill nik-A @Destroyer @Orc @Cred @Lenox @allen knoght @Blue Bayou @Killing Spree @Swerve and others

Thanks for not dropping a single vote guys
this

Diablo
06-04-2018, 03:21 PM
cymbals crashed before the main event like a Lionsgate movie

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 03:22 PM
GOT U ORC LO MEIN AND NO, I DIDNT P ON IT

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 03:30 PM
Orchestrate up faggot now it's time to be faced the music

Yo that's fire wtf

Aero
06-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Yo that's fire wtf

You want to use that nameplay but it’s been done. It’s good though. Y’all gotta come better next round. This battle could go HOF immediately. No pressure.

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Edited

Hell naw that's ammo

Diablo
06-04-2018, 03:34 PM
GOT U ORC LO MEIN AND NO, I DIDNT P ON IT

lmao MORE'LL COME PISS cuz we already know YOURE A PEE ON /European

I should ghostwrite bad bars for Inf to use

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 03:35 PM
I've been without weed

Hence the lack if inspiration last rd

Suuhmbody send me 50$ N ill send u 100$ in 3 weeks when I get paid

I preemptively paid rent for 2 months n now I'm looking stupid . plus I wanna go kayaking n eat this bitch ass raw ..

You saw that thing on her . you best believe in saving up for that shiiit

I'm kidding ill hustle up Sutton

Diablo
06-04-2018, 03:36 PM
Idgi

lmao MORE'LL HIKE ROUND / MORAL HIGH GROUND

you sleeping

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 03:38 PM
I found work tho Aero

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 03:39 PM
lmao MORE'LL HIKE ROUND / MORAL HIGH GROUND

you sleeping

Yeah my bad

Cred
06-04-2018, 03:39 PM
You want to use that nameplay but it’s been done. It’s good though. Y’all gotta come better next round. This battle could go HOF immediately. No pressure.

More like wait til u see me and Orcs hof verse

Them two niggas still looking for revenge from 3 (and a possible) L’s from me alone.

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 03:41 PM
Bih the two times u best me was bullshit & was during time I was taking shots at entire board n couldn't get ppl to vote for me AGAINST anyone FACTS

Post links in here N its obvious

The time I beat u I waxed that ass tho no homo

Amen
06-04-2018, 03:42 PM
Just for fun, Amen, let’s hear why you don’t think the alpha. bet. bar works
I’ll listen

It did work. It was just executed poorly, IMO.

I was teasing when I said it didn’t work. I think I said it was bad, tho and not that it I didn’t work.

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Fair enough

Amen
How else would you eat the ass tho if not raw, Muff?

El Muffin

Them two niggas still looking for revenge from 3 (and a possible) L’s from me alone.

this nigga prewrote for us ..then set it up so hed battle us ..

I see u

El Muffin
06-04-2018, 03:46 PM
How else would you eat the ass tho if not raw, Muff?

Idk where I was going witg that ..

I'm fighting sleep forgivr nd3

Diablo
06-04-2018, 03:47 PM
topical king, MORE'LL LOVE THE STORY when I'm done

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 03:49 PM
BETTER THAN ASSRAW

(Muff’s new band)

Diablo
06-04-2018, 03:49 PM
if Something Old write something new, it's something borrowed or something Blue

Destroyer
06-04-2018, 03:50 PM
Hahaha more clever than any bar aero or zelph dropped

Blue Bayou
06-04-2018, 03:55 PM
this

Very fair

Sorry for not being able to vote I was away all weekend

Aero
06-04-2018, 04:06 PM
Hahaha more clever than any bar aero or zelph dropped

Cut it out.

Diablo
06-04-2018, 04:12 PM
depressed looking bitch MONA LISA hundred times a day

Barcotic
06-04-2018, 04:22 PM
need any mag help Cred ?

Lenox
06-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Lenox and bleak me and Flo calling you out so we can at least win a battle this week lol

Aero Zelph can get it after you too since they salty

What do you mean? Me and Bleak already got eliminated. I’m down to battle again tho

Lenox
06-04-2018, 04:48 PM
I got some more bars on deck. Haven’t been this motivated in awhile.

For Battling
06-04-2018, 04:56 PM
I got some more bars on deck. Haven’t been this motivated in awhile.

But not motivated enough to drop a single vote right?

Cred
06-04-2018, 05:14 PM
need any mag help Cred ?

Mag?

There’s 9 pages worth of content concerning last weeks verses.

Aero
06-04-2018, 05:22 PM
Mag?

There’s 9 pages worth of content concerning last weeks verses.

I’m helping with the mag I have something to say.

For Battling
06-04-2018, 05:24 PM
LMao

Diablo
06-04-2018, 05:26 PM
is it something old?

Aero
06-04-2018, 05:28 PM
is it something old?

Did you come up with that cider pressing bar? That’s all I need to know.

For Battling
06-04-2018, 05:29 PM
Something old translates to something estremely dull dry and boring or something overly worded and trash

Barcotic
06-04-2018, 05:34 PM
lol

Amen
06-04-2018, 05:35 PM
I'll record a video mag while I take my morning shit.

Enbombz
06-04-2018, 05:36 PM
Maybe if it's esophagus/ as soft I guess but don't ram it diwn our throats

Lenox
06-04-2018, 05:57 PM
I'll record a video mag while I take my morning shit.

It’s 5:30 bro lol

Diablo
06-04-2018, 06:24 PM
Did you come up with that cider pressing bar? That’s all I need to know.

lmao I googled Lancaster Pennsylvania Amish to get an idea on where Cash was from (because I like to insult my opponents directly rather than rely on generic stuff like Connect 4 lines) and this page came up about some Amish Fayre they hold or some shit and one of the activities was CIDER PRESSING so I figured I'd use it

Cash has virtually no personals on him aside from him weight lifting, being amish, and champing everything he joins. It's hard to get an angle on him, that's why he's near impossible to beat

Barcotic
06-04-2018, 06:28 PM
igot it

Amen
06-04-2018, 06:31 PM
It’s 5:30 bro lol

Meant 12pm tonight.

ill nik-A
06-04-2018, 06:36 PM
Something old translates to something estremely dull dry and boring or something overly worded and trash

I translate to deformed lips, 0-8 vs me and first rd loser

For Battling
06-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Meant 12pm tonight.

GOne

bleak
06-04-2018, 06:46 PM
How does no one here understand how time works? For Battling i know it must be hard for u to see all of these blunders in timekeeping

Edit: WP Amen lmao

Amen
06-04-2018, 06:56 PM
How does no one here understand how time works? For Battling i know it must be hard for u to see all of these blunders in timekeeping

Edit: WP Amen lmao

Was about to say, lol.

For Battling
06-04-2018, 07:18 PM
This is why I encourage people to use military time

Amen
06-04-2018, 07:20 PM
This is why I encourage people to use military time

Lol, word. Hate the AM/PM bullshit.

I always use 24T.

Aero
06-04-2018, 07:27 PM
lmao I googled Lancaster Pennsylvania Amish to get an idea on where Cash was from (because I like to insult my opponents directly rather than rely on generic stuff like Connect 4 lines) and this page came up about some Amish Fayre they hold or some shit and one of the activities was CIDER PRESSING so I figured I'd use it

Cash has virtually no personals on him aside from him weight lifting, being amish, and champing everything he joins. It's hard to get an angle on him, that's why he's near impossible to beat

So we were supposed to get that cider pressing was a link to Pennsylvania? And that he’s Amish? That was your way of getting personal with him? Good grief Lars no one asked you to try & text battle we def appreciate the effort though.

For Battling
06-04-2018, 07:36 PM
So we were supposed to get that cider pressing was a link to Pennsylvania? And that he’s Amish? That was your way of getting personal with him? Good grief Lars no one asked you to try & text battle we def appreciate the effort though.

Lmaooo

Saint
06-04-2018, 07:41 PM
nicolette des sheridan

Amen
06-04-2018, 07:44 PM
Lmfao Aero

Blue Bayou
06-04-2018, 08:11 PM
nicolette des sheridan

Nik'll let Des share a den?!

Allen Knight
06-04-2018, 08:39 PM
Bitchass niggas.

Schadenfreude
06-04-2018, 11:37 PM
Nik'll let Des share a den?!

nik'll let Des share it then

Lenox
06-05-2018, 12:24 AM
I need some oxys

Enbombz
06-05-2018, 12:27 AM
No, you just need a hug.

El Muffin
06-05-2018, 01:36 AM
http://imgur.com/Ew4rf2i

Sup fellas ;)

Lol

BodySnatcher
06-05-2018, 03:38 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Enj9XeV.gif

Diablo
06-05-2018, 04:04 AM

lmao I don't understand why that wouldn't connect four?

El Muffin
06-05-2018, 04:50 AM
Lmao .

These hoes loving that Shit..

Ohhh u so pretty

Yahyah bitch now let me eat that booty

I just want yu to think shit sweet

For Battling
06-05-2018, 04:56 AM
Lmao .

These hoes loving that Shit..

Ohhh u so pretty

Yahyah bitch now let me eat that booty

I just want yu to think shit sweet

Did you pipe the Christian girl

Amen
06-05-2018, 06:19 AM
http://imgur.com/Ew4rf2i

Sup fellas ;)

Lol

Super gay, dawg.

Blue Bayou
06-05-2018, 08:10 AM
nik'll let Des share it then

Forced

Ghost1
06-05-2018, 08:28 AM
its share a den

and inf knows that only des and I share a den idk why he trynna cause dissension in the ranks

Ghost1
06-05-2018, 08:29 AM
also muff using snap filters and taking naked selfies is the first step towards complete psychological break down ending in transgenderism. amazing.

Blue Bayou
06-05-2018, 08:41 AM

this mother fucker.. a verse full of nothing but site plays & nameflips shouldn't win title matches

are blue balls, blue bury, and the 19th finny makes pizza flips next?

Amen
06-05-2018, 08:50 AM
Are you asking him or the dick riders?

Diablo
06-05-2018, 08:51 AM
Blue Bayou moms is the creature from black lagoon

Cred
06-05-2018, 08:54 AM
this mother fucker.. a verse full of nothing but site plays & nameflips shouldn't win title matches

are blue balls, blue bury, and the 19th finny makes pizza flips next?

I win battles off swag alone.

My shit trash son.

U niggas college scholars u guys shud not be losing battles to me. Smh.

Cred
06-05-2018, 08:56 AM
Are you asking him or the dick riders?

Amen ur by far from good at text from what I can remember. Stay on the sidelines lil dawg

Barcotic
lmao

Cred
lmao

Srs

Cred
06-05-2018, 08:57 AM
I LITERALLY single handily got a whole site riding a wave.

Respeck it.

Amen
06-05-2018, 08:59 AM

Lol, what?

Amen ur by far from good at text from what I can remember. Stay on the sidelines lil dawg

Lil? nah son. And far from good? Right, at least it was MY MATERIAL - not someone elses, homie. Stay in your lane, nigga. It's not your fault you have dick riders - it was a shot at them, not you - so no need to get emotional for them, gangsta.

Cred
06-05-2018, 09:00 AM
Lol, what?

Lil? nah son. And far from good? Right, at least it was MY MATERIAL - not someone elses, homie. Stay in your lane, nigga. It's not your fault you have dick riders - it was a shot at them, not you - so no need to get emotional for them, gangsta.

How come I’m the only one wit dick riders on this site? I feel left out. Smh

Amen
06-05-2018, 09:01 AM
How come I’m the only one wit dick riders on this site? I feel left out. Smh

You aren't, tho. You just the only active battler with them currently, LOL.

If CASHIUS was battling, he'd be top dawgs and trump you, fam.

Ghost1
06-05-2018, 09:03 AM
amen the last true text battling fan lol gone

Amen
06-05-2018, 09:05 AM
It's a fact tho. niGGas see I keep it 100. Never biased in my votes/feed.

Bags don't start nigga lol....

Cred
06-05-2018, 09:05 AM
amen the last true text battling fan lol gone

Lmaoooo

This nigga knee deep in the text fan game.

Amen
06-05-2018, 09:09 AM
That was so Hilarious, bro.

That nigga could have typed dog shit and you would've quoted it laughing your ass off times infinity.

Half of you niggas circle jerk one another, it's clear as day. Nearly as clear as Muff's newly founded passion for posting homo-erotic pictures.

I rest my case.

Cred
06-05-2018, 09:12 AM

That nigga could have typed dog shit and you would've quoted it laughing your ass off times infinity.

Half of you niggas circle jerk one another, it's clear as day. Nearly as clear as Muff's newly founded passion for posting homo-erotic pictures.

I rest my case.

It’s funny cus it’s true.

You know about EVERY SINGLE TEXT BATTLER AND THERE WHOLE TEXT BATTLE BIOGRAPHY AND YOU DONT BATTLE.

THATS CALLED A FAN.

It’s actually funnier know that I re read it

I WISH I CUD SLOW MY TYPING DOWN TO SEE IF U COULD c-o-m-p-r-e-h-e-n-d
I-t b-e-t-t-e-r.

Cred
06-05-2018, 09:14 AM

I rest my case.

And if ur case is bags dick riding me or vice versa , yeah the nigga don’t even vote or battle lmao

Amen
06-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Because I DID actively battle at one point till all you faggots ruined it for me. The fun was sucked right out of it, dude. Not to mention I've battled with nearly everyone for close to 2 decades, how could I not know them? WTF kind of dumb ass pea brain street homo thug logic is that?

I've conversed with these people for many many years man...

And I take pride in what I do - If I'm not giving it 100 - I"m not investing the time. I found myself starting not to give a fuck and lose to bullshit because "I wasn't liked" so said fuck it. Have had no desire too write again.

Doesn't mean I don't still enjoy the craft tho.

Cred
06-05-2018, 09:17 AM
And bro ur one spapchat filter away from matching muffs homo erotic picture.

I can’t with u. Ugh

Cred
06-05-2018, 09:18 AM
Because I DID actively battle at one point till all you faggots ruined it for me. The fun was sucked right out of it, dude. Not to mention I've battled with nearly everyone for close to 2 decades, how could I not know them? WTF kind of dumb ass pea brain street homo thug logic is that?

And I take pride in what I do - If I'm not giving it 100 - I"m not investing the time. I found myself starting not to give a fuck and lose to bullshit because "I wasn't liked" so said fuck it. Have had no desire too write again.

Sucks to be you.

Amen
06-05-2018, 09:18 AM

I can’t with u. Ugh

Not even sure what this means lol.

I don't even use that bitch app, nigga LOL.

And nah, doesn't suck to be me. I'm chillin. You're getting emotional again. All in the feels.

Cred
06-05-2018, 09:57 AM
Not even sure what this means lol.

I don't even use that bitch app, nigga LOL.

And nah, doesn't suck to be me. I'm chillin. You're getting emotional again. All in the feels.

Pffft, as if.

Aero
06-05-2018, 10:00 AM
I win battles off swag alone.

My shit trash son.

Oh lawd

Cred
06-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Oh lawd

SMH

Get em goat

Cred
06-05-2018, 10:08 AM
Come on guys, u guys have been doing this for DECADES. Literally. U guys talk about b-boys, all these long bar sites, legendary sites, etc even went to COLLEGE. I seen amen mention decades , I seen barcotic mention syllables, I seen aero talking bout formulas lmao.

Guys I’m jus a gun bar reject from RB, who came to NC 3 YEARS AGO and won over 70+ battles in 3 years off dick riders alone - no wording no formula no syllables no none of that.

SMH i’d Hate me too.

Amen
06-05-2018, 10:29 AM
Pffft, as if.

Lolllll

BodySnatcher
06-05-2018, 11:27 AM
LOL this shit mad funny

Enbombz
06-05-2018, 11:33 AM
Some people just don't take losing well.

Diablo
06-05-2018, 11:56 AM

So you quit because you were losing yet mock barc for the exact same thing?

El Muffin
06-05-2018, 12:08 PM
also muff using snap filters and taking naked selfies is the first step towards complete psychological break down ending in transgenderism. amazing.

Sike

I send these pictures to your bitch & she gonna love it

Amen
06-05-2018, 12:24 PM

NO I quit because I lost the desire to write. And the difference is, I never bitched about losing or votes.

So come again.

El Muffin
06-05-2018, 12:48 PM

I can’t with u. Ugh

Ay man .

Lol

For Battling
06-05-2018, 01:09 PM
KEEP IT UP

& ILL PULL UP W THE CANS BEHIND ME LIKE DENNIS THE MENACE

El Muffin
06-05-2018, 01:23 PM
That's dope Zelph wtf

For Battling
06-05-2018, 01:25 PM
That's dope Zelph wtf

Yeah well the nbl didn’t think so when I had dropped it this past season

Enbombz
06-05-2018, 01:42 PM

View My Video (http://tinypic.com/r/2h7fchz/9)

BodySnatcher
06-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Yeah well the nbl didn’t think so when I had dropped it this past season

I fuck with it.

For Battling
06-05-2018, 01:48 PM
I fuck with it.

I’ll let 11 travel thru your mind like Strranger Things

Wb that?

Enbombz
06-05-2018, 01:58 PM
Yeh it's okay

Orc
06-05-2018, 01:58 PM
Easy

Barcotic
06-05-2018, 02:50 PM
cans/dennis the menace been done 100x

stranger things joint was nice tho

Destroyer
06-05-2018, 02:52 PM
My stranger things bar was better
Something about coughing up slugs

Amen
06-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Did it have anything to do with alpha. bet?