PDA

View Full Version : Massacre vs G$Rydah

trap.
01-26-2013, 04:21 PM
12-18-2001

MASS=

mass, sick n' tired of all these whack newbies trying to act iLL//get ya lyrics off this site and despose of them in a "landfill"//ya skill is equivelent to my whackest verse//mass plauge u with a dioblic voodoo curse...that will disperse the intangible witt throught each line//just cause u kickin cat-n'-the-hat-Nursery-rhymes//don't make u an emcee//u bout to become a casualty..(thats more than likely)//for drifting off on to the edge of reality//stay in ya place rookie or else suffer the humiliation of getting "flawlessed" and "abolished"..right of this site//G$ couldn't *see*me if u was born with a fiber optic sight//with infinite wisdom your reading i'll cause ya "brain-cells" to ignite//U lyrical biter//you'll get finished like a hadicaped "street fighter"//G$rydah's...SO whack it looks like "P. Diddy" could be his ghost writter//...SO do u still want to cipher or are u gonna call it quits...//cause every time i peep ya flows..they got me thinking that NELLY can really-SPITT!!!!!!//

G$RYDh=

even if im a rydah through tha ranks/
this faggit spittin dank,your gun is shootin blanks/
basically you just a prank/
ill cut up seven different shanks/
ill burn up every dolla bill in yo bank/
u like a one time stutta,once it happens then its gone/
if its fast tha step,they you aint gonna feel tha bomb/
who the fuck is you,why dont you bitch ass move along/
once you be out nigga,your grandma aint gonna be alone/
ill smoke you with zigs or bongs/
sparkin lighters when its on/