PDA

View Full Version : Week 1: Plot (0-0) vs. BodySnatcher (0-0) - BODY WINS

For Battling
06-21-2018, 09:05 PM
Rules

This should be self explanatory, but for those who are unfamiliar with the 1-2 Punch League..

1. NO BITING
2. NO SWAYING
3. NO FEEDING
4. No RECYCLING

5. Must vote on at least 5 battles each week. Failure to vote on 5 battles will result in -1 votes deducted from your battle. Failure to vote on ANY will result in -2 votes deducted in your battle.

6. Voting much be at least ONE complete sentence with a decent explanation. (Vote: Bags as per tradition) WON’T COUNT!

7. Voting on Champ and Contender matches are required for all participants.

8. ONLY 2 TOTAL EXTENSIONS ALLOWED THIS SEASON. It’s literally 1 bar, extensions shouldn’t be needed but you’ll get 2 just for whining purposes.

9. NO TALKING ABOUT OPEN BATTLES! If you think you’re being hate voted against etc, contact a mod and we will handle it accordingly.

THIS WEEK ONLY
PUNCHES DUE ON SUNDAY
VOTING ENDS MONDAY MORNING
NEW BATTLES UP MONDAY EVENING

Plot BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher
06-21-2018, 09:28 PM
you ready Plot

Plot
06-22-2018, 01:08 AM
hit me

BodySnatcher
06-22-2018, 04:49 PM

This is the end of ur life story so if u book it...I got the chopper for an aerial shot
& if I see a Plot scheme...I’ma leave him with a hole the size of his own burial Plot

Plot
06-24-2018, 03:24 AM
These rhymes are tough, better bring the arsenal if you wanna fight me bud,
Coz you can bet Imma give you the full jacket, no membership to a bikie club.

Inno
06-24-2018, 01:00 PM
Body used plot twice made the bar clunky and repetitive. 2 lines can’t afford to waste space. Plot came a little consistent.

Plot

For Battling
06-24-2018, 01:05 PM
Yea body had a good scheme going on, pretty complex and creative but also very wordy and he used the world plot 2x which def hurt. Plot came with a surprisingly good line, had he dropped worse then body would have won but plot came correct.

Vote plot

Twodrop
06-24-2018, 01:24 PM
is 'bikie' club something they say in Australia or something? That made Plots bar corny to me....

V/ Body

Bongo Bear
06-24-2018, 01:27 PM
This was close. I think BodySnatcher made a little more sense. Both lines were worded pretty awkwardly.

V/BodySnatcher

Flow
06-24-2018, 06:47 PM
Its always wierd to me people cant get over a word being used twice when in some cases its needed for the bar to deliver its aim. For me this was that rare exception. I got plots angle but the "bikie" part was a deal breaker. Both concepts are some what played but body gave his a creative twist and jus seemed to put more effort in here.

Vote body

Jabari Black
06-24-2018, 06:49 PM
Body had a lot going on (in a good way). The burial plot punch was pretty basic, but you had the book/life/plot flip; the chopper/aerial shot flip; then ‘plot scheme’ phrase ties everything together. ‘Burial plot’ punch was just okay - basic plot flip.

Plot punch was pretty good. Subtle tie ins with the tough and bar fight tie ins to the punch. Wasn’t a complex scheme like Body’s though. FMJ/biker jack wasn’t a crazy flip to me - a little basic.

Both punches were good but I think the complexity of Body’s edged it

Mvgt Body

Schadenfreude
06-24-2018, 07:30 PM
Body bruh, you literally used EVERY played Plot concept that's been throw at your opponent a million times before.. VOTE PLOT, even tho we call 'em BIKERS.

DynamiCz
06-24-2018, 07:32 PM
This is the end of ur life story so if u book it...I got the chopper for an aerial shot
& if I see a Plot scheme...I’ma leave him with a hole the size of his own burial Plot

This was dope, I seen it used before but the wording here was completely different.

------

These rhymes are tough, better bring the arsenal if you wanna fight me bud,
Coz you can bet Imma give you the full jacket, no membership to a bikie club.

This was coo here, would have hit harder with different wording, but still overall tho

Props to both, I got BS here, his line just overall had more jab to it and was more effective. Plot line was still nice tho none the less

V-Body

Exis
06-25-2018, 03:49 AM
Close...

I liked Body's bar but gotta concur with what was previously mentioned, what you said I've heard a lot of, bro.

Plot...hmm def not your best...I get the biker line though especially livin' in OZ, it was poorly worded yet I felt you did more with the line before imo.

V - Plot.

MMLP
06-25-2018, 04:21 AM
Plot mini scheme worked for me, scrammed in a lot of stuff and made it work

Plot's didn't really land imo

v/Body

Ghost1
06-25-2018, 09:45 AM
honestly I thought both were fire....body just had better wording and word association on his execution

I didn't mind bikie even tho it sounded gay lol

v body in a close one

Lenox
06-25-2018, 12:41 PM
I didn’t like either tbh.

Bikie club was random and I got the reference but it was still like fuck off lol

v/body

Ahriman
06-25-2018, 06:13 PM
Cool bars... body had the better wording I thought plots concepts was nice just needed more to the actual punch

V/body

Saint
06-26-2018, 02:54 AM
V/Plot.....wording saved him here imo
Body wasnt bad just not executed well enough imo

For Battling
06-26-2018, 04:03 AM
BodySnatcher Wins 9-5