PDA

View Full Version : 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 2 MAG: WHATS A GRAM TO A GOBLIN?!

For Battling
06-28-2018, 06:59 PM
INTRO

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/C3DC9A5E-06C8-4909-B20E-93E368623562_zpshalxzlcb.gif

Goose evening everybody. Welcome to week 2 and props to everyone except Munster, you all showed and it was a great turnout. This week I was sent nothing again due to people being busy which is understandable, but it’s thursday and it’s time the mag goes out. Been a little pressed for time myself but I MUST deliver on my word.

BATTLE REVIEWS VIDEO BY COLOMBIAN GOD

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/BE8AD1D1-5A57-4DC1-8C8E-4E89BC5B727C_zpsv9g18ffk.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JPnd8Pfg-0

PREDICTIONS

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/638330A0-5E83-4248-8451-D6AA169077AB_zpscbqba5ag.gif

Cashius (1-0) vs. Blue Bayou (1-0)

This is my pick for battle of the week right here. Both are dope vets and it can go either way but I’m editing it to Cashius. Cash has been at the top of his game for the longest and Blue has been in and out with the dopeness. Again, this is gonna be close but I’m calling it bashius. Cashius 55/44

Ghost1 (1-0) vs. Jabari Black (1-0)

Here’s another battle that’s bound to be dope with an unpredictable outcome. Jabari is at the top of his game right now and has been winning consistently. Bags is rusty by probably has some stored bars he might whip out for this. Another obstacle JB is gonna have to face is beating bags simply based off of status alone. Sad shit but politics are very real on this site. I’m gonna go against the grain and say Jabari Black 60/40

MMLP (1-0) vs. Destroyer (1-0)

I’m sure des is a bit relieved this week to have a rather easier matchup this week coming off a hard earned barcotic win. That battle was ridiculous and I hate you all with every ounce of my heart. Eat shit. MMLP won last week but his opponent wasn’t much, it’ll be hard for him to win this one but I’m rooting for ya. Destroyer 75/25

Schadenfreude (1-0) vs. BodySnatcher (1-0)

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/08646910-718A-4A7F-A969-65F98D6B72B3_zpsorgxxvn5.gif

Now this is another cool battle that has BOTW potential. Pisses me off that these fagits complained about having to battle each other and I’m pretty sure I can guess why. You mad cause you’d have preferred an easier matchup? Stfu and stop being little bitches. If I’m wrong on that then I have absolutely no idea why you’re bitchig then. Boring matchups aren’t interesting, it’s week 2 don’t act like you weren’t bound to meet at one point. “Omggggg one of us is gonna be 1-1’after this week!!!” Lol cry me a fuckin uterus. Schadenfreude 60/40

Twodrop (1-0) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (1-0)

This battle is already open for votes, props for dropping early. Twodrop has definitely stepped his game up as of late and I respect that. CHYEAH has been on some other shit and been dropping weirdly obscure and corny. Gonna have to step it up, I’m going with Twodrop 55/45

Lenox (1-0) vs. Larkin (1-0)

This has potential to be a cool little battle. I’m not sure who Larkin is yet or what he’s capable of but he won last week. Props for showing, I always appreciate that. Lenox also won last week, and I hope he brings something better this week. Couldngo either way butnina call it Lenox 60/40

Pinot Grij (0-0) vs. Infiltrate (1-0)

This has BOTW all over it. Inf is on his way to stardom and Pinot is a top tier battler all the way. Gonna be a toss up but I’m glad this battle got to happen. Good luck to both by ima edge it to Pijot Grij 55/45

bleak (1-0) vs. DynamiCz (0-1)

Dyna is a rising star and bleak is well on his way to quality elevation. Who will win? DynamiCz 95/5

Deon (0-0) vs. Chainz (0-0)

I hope you niggas show and I put you against each other just because I’m unsure if you’ll shownornjot. Deon is apparently good but I’ve never seen him battle. Chainz is an alias but idk who yet. We’ll just have to see what happens here. Good luck.

Plot (0-1) vs. Defiant (0-1)

Here’s another battle I put together because you’re both two people who aren’t too reliable at showing. I’m very happy you both showed last week and I hope you do again. You both also dropped good punches last week so I’m excited to see your shit this time around. I’m gonna go with Defiant 60/40

Mediocrity (0-1) vs. Incredible (0-1)

Two guys who are currently on the elevation ladder and both have something to prove. This is an important battle for you both because it can determine your fate for the rest of the season. I’m gonna go with Incredible here. Incredible 70/30

Exis (0-1) vs. Cereal (0-1)

My niggas. Props to both of you for sticking with this even though it’s not quite your forte. This battle is already open for votes and it seems like cereal is winning lmao good shit.

Innovator (0-1) vs. Bongo Bear (0-1)

Inno is good at text, he knows how to write bars and just needs to acquire a style unique to him that works. Bingo isn’t bad either but had a poor showing last week. I’m gonna give it to Innovator this week based off of experience. Innovator 65/35

Ahriman (0-1) vs. Flow (0-1)

Flow is a mid tier gunner who’s on the road to top tier contention. Props to being fluent in idiocricy and always pissing me the fuck off in some way. Ahriman is unknown and I’m trying to figure out who he is. Flow has the better potential at winning this. Flow 80/20

MESSAGE TO DES/BARC

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/98118BAF-0DC8-4236-940D-667844CD6DCC_zpsbiskgk6x.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faJnrKAb8OA

OUTRO

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/CF76F083-BA93-4D24-BB12-0A6E5E0056CF_zps79xg5kuy.gif

That’s all folks. Relatively short mag this week based on time and shit. If anyone wants to help ou for next weeks mag please feel free to hmu in a PM. PROPS to everyone for staying active on the final frontier of text forums, Netcees. Love you all.

For Battling
06-28-2018, 07:04 PM
Sharp SiK Black Mask Seyance Blanco Bishop Sho Money EMG serge T Zuch Universe Papi Balanced Meth Slechtn Mike Wrecka Atomic Greed Tettris Sn00p fraze iSpaz Bust Bash Bomb Bard Seanzo Packed Graves MetaSin Resin M-I-C Frank Metts Paradigm Ronin Useless Suthaveli ill nik-A Wavy Crockett Frac Fracture Knux @Sour joog Ghost1 Hush Cashius @Cred Strikta Junto Tic murda sho @Muff veritas Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration Resin MIC God Of War trap For Battling MFtastick @Chyeahh classickERBL Barcotic Plethora King Kenny the OG Jayson Fresh Toil Wanderer 10 Senses dehf Gunplay SuckaFreeCashier Basic M Plot @Bags Razah Maximus Useless Ace Diablo Lenox Cool dead man big baby Witty Amen Sharp Dominate Beyond Neighbor JShazo @Sicc namix Certain Joe Boston Awww Shit RichardCorey yzeOne Diode Damien john hensley Jabari Black Twodrop Lenox DynamiCz Cereal Aero Enbombz Incredible Flow Blue Bayou El Muffin Bongo Bear Grizz Infiltrate Mediocrity WRATH Cashius Knucklehead bleak Orc takem2school Exis BROKE LESNAR murda sho ACTIVATE SELF sraL Diablo Innovator Witty Alvin Karpis Profit Basic M Swerve Krucial Th1rt3en Adonis Fart boof the Munster Answer Chyeahhh!!! Objective Bleu Defiant Lotto Smirk Letterman Schadenfreude Habitat Killing Spree Dia Cyrax Barcotic Larkin Neighbor MMLP KempoMRK Moe Jetts BodySnatcher

Barcotic
06-28-2018, 07:21 PM
lmaoo im dying at that car vid rn

Kill Spree
06-28-2018, 07:24 PM
Lmfao

Cereal
06-28-2018, 09:16 PM
i am from australia so i like your trackstar image..
recap was hot - congratz on your girl maine..
your chicken look nice damn

i can help out wit the mag just pm some ideas..

For Battling
06-28-2018, 09:19 PM
i am from australia so i like your trackstar image..
recap was hot - congratz on your girl maine..
your chicken look nice damn

i can help out wit the mag just pm some ideas..

Lmao word you’ll be going 50/50 with me next week

Destroyer
06-28-2018, 09:20 PM
Lmaaoooooo
This is solid gold

Cereal
06-28-2018, 09:21 PM
Lmao word you’ll be going 50/50 with me next week

aite sounds good

bleak
06-28-2018, 09:28 PM
DynamiCz 95/5 don't disrespect me like that

Good mag tho

For Battling
06-28-2018, 09:29 PM
DynamiCz 95/5 don't disrespect me like that

Good mag tho

Lmao

Jabari Black
06-28-2018, 10:07 PM
Dawg this is hilarious

“Cops laughing haha no Cred shit” is a bar lmao

DynamiCz
06-28-2018, 10:29 PM
Lol toooo hilarious

Good shit bro

Exis
06-28-2018, 10:44 PM
I actually didn't wanna check back in after what I dropped lol, shit's fuckin' woeful.

Laugh away though...after I'm like nil & 20 I'll maybe get it.

DynamiCz
06-28-2018, 10:50 PM
I actually didn't wanna check back in after what I dropped lol, shit's fuckin' woeful.

Just stay down homie, don't let nobody stop you from elevating ya craft.

Cereal
06-28-2018, 11:02 PM

its looking good to me

Twodrop
06-28-2018, 11:15 PM
Dope mag.

When u read Destroyer's bar in the old man voice... lmao

Looking forward to the 50/50 w/ cereal...ha

Schadenfreude
06-28-2018, 11:23 PM
"..or 62 which Destroyer's age" lmaaaaaao

Great mag as usual.

And I forgot to sign out, wasn't complaining bitch For Battling.

For Battling
06-28-2018, 11:41 PM
"..or 62 which Destroyer's age" lmaaaaaao

Great mag as usual.

And I forgot to sign out, wasn't complaining bitch For Battling.

Ah ok.

So then what were YOU complaining about? BodySnatcher

Incredible
06-29-2018, 12:10 AM
lol good shit bro, mad props.

Exis
06-29-2018, 12:15 AM
Just stay down homie, don't let nobody stop you from elevating ya craft.

I'll eventually get it, I won't sign out...ain't on some bitch thing.If it takes 60 losses to get a win with a great bar down pat so be it...shit isn't my forte, I encourage the hate tbh...'cause when I actually work out what works cats gon' eat their words.

I look forward to next week since my first 2 were beyond pathetic...& really do apologize for you nigga's havin' to comment on horrible bars submitted by me...I know for a fact I'm the weakest link here, so let's not continually rub that crap in & move on wards...yeah, 'tis a no brainer I ain't a battle rapper.

For Battling
06-29-2018, 12:27 AM
Exis you can always pm me for advice

Exis
06-29-2018, 01:12 AM
& have you post what is privately messaged put up in discussion?...I have no problem with you Zelph, but that can really backfire on me...I know I'm shit @ battles, doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out...This isn't what I do, I just key shit up in OM tbh...& because battlin' isn't my thing all I here is how I'm this & that...a poet? Nah...I've never written poetry in my life except for one time on Rapflava (like a decade ago) when I entered the poetry section...I need nigga's to chill while I transition from OM to battle mode, it's honestly all I ask.

For Battling
06-29-2018, 01:16 AM
Ok fagit Idgaf about your life story I was just offering to help.

Exis
06-29-2018, 01:20 AM
& I don't need your washed up help ;)

For Battling
06-29-2018, 01:21 AM
Word, noted.

bleak
06-29-2018, 01:51 AM
Lips busted

Flow
06-29-2018, 04:35 AM
For Battling

Wtf are you on about. I didnt write baron i wrote barren. Therefore... works.

Good mag regardless. An lolz at the brit accent

Exis
06-29-2018, 05:59 AM
Lips busted Is that a diss @ me?

Amen
06-29-2018, 06:42 AM
Fucking Zelph, LMAO.

Ghost1
06-29-2018, 09:38 AM
fucking car vid got me WEAK lmfaooooooooooo

the Munster
06-29-2018, 09:45 AM
Lol why would I want to suck dick to join this lil crack head ass league? Y’all niggas corny and weird too

the Munster
06-29-2018, 09:50 AM
I had the best bar in the fuckin league this week I actually read the majority of the battles and was voting and all that shit and you got nerd ass hall monitors coming in to leave no critique on my shit.

As if I don’t know wtf two lines is

Maybe your nerd asses are the ones who don’t understand has that ever come to mind?

Instead of voting niggas came in saying I had too many lines and I didn’t even have too many if i did I’m sure you would have closed the match instead of putting open for votes don’t you think nypdicksucker?

For Battling
06-29-2018, 10:04 AM
Where are your lines idiot. Oh you edited out your verse. Leave for another 5 years pls

the Munster
06-29-2018, 10:22 AM
You mad

Exis
06-29-2018, 10:51 AM
For Battling...Do you pair people up @ random, or based off talent, record, rep...just curious?

For Battling
06-29-2018, 10:53 AM
For Battling...Do you pair people up @ random, or based off talent, record, rep...just curious?

records, and as the season progresses more it'll go by record as well as who you havent battled yet

Exis
06-29-2018, 11:00 AM
So that would mean I'm fucked next week right? No offense to Lenox or Cereal, but I should have beaten both (If I knew how) lyrically I'm better just can't write battle bars...now I assume Ima have to take down some beasts goin' forth..? Pooor Ex ;/

For Battling
06-29-2018, 11:02 AM
So that would mean I'm fucked next week right? No offense to Lenox or Cereal, but I should have beaten both (If I knew how) lyrically I'm better just can't write battle bars...now I assume Ima have to take down some beasts goin' forth..? Pooor Ex ;/

Lol...

If you lose this week you’ll battle someone else who’s 0-2

Exis
06-29-2018, 11:08 AM
Wow zero & two...sounds so, idk...gay with it lol...Ima do some research & try turn that record on it's head.

Destroyer
06-29-2018, 03:44 PM
Ugh
Missed the car vid the first time through
Can you fucking not eat while you do these?
Watching you shove a peach or whatever the fuck into that gaping hole you call a mouth legit needs an advisory warning

~RustyGunZ~
06-30-2018, 01:16 AM
liked the mag bro

some awful voting based on your reviews lmao

For Battling
06-30-2018, 02:37 PM
liked the mag bro

some awful voting based on your reviews lmao

Thank you.

I’ve been getting A LOT of complaints about votes lately

Ugh

Inno
06-30-2018, 03:24 PM
Ugh
Missed the car vid the first time through
Can you fucking not eat while you do these?
Watching you shove a peach or whatever the fuck into that gaping hole you call a mouth legit needs an advisory warning

When he leaned into the camera I threw up