PDA

View Full Version : Week 3: Jabari Black (2-0) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (2-0) - CHYEAH WINS

For Battling
07-02-2018, 05:12 AM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Jabari Black Chyeahhh!!!

Chyeahhh!!!
07-02-2018, 12:08 PM
yah bitch is like my double barrel shotgun, and not just cuz she's a ho, bro!
she likes double action, and after bustin, you'll see smoke cumin from both holes

Jabari Black
07-03-2018, 01:42 PM
I keep a strap tucked. I’ll aim it at ya eye and have this bum leakin/
Face shot! If you act up...the stick hit ya pupil like a nun teaching/

Inno
07-03-2018, 03:10 PM
This a tough one I like both

I think chyeeahs hit with a bit more sting tho

Black had a good one but I got chyeah

For Battling
07-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Both had fire bars.

Chyeah had an original concept done very nicely. Haven’t seen it before

JB had a pretty cool gun line but it had less impact than chyeah

Close but I’m gonna say chyeah

Vote chyeah

Blue Bayou
07-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Cool close battle. I'm a bit torn because Chyeah's while fresher is a bit of a reach witht he smoke play on his punch

JB The stick flip was a cool add to the concept but still pupil/student idea has been done A LOT

hmmmm.... Chyeahh edged it to me

Schadenfreude
07-03-2018, 04:38 PM
Vote Chyea by a bit, JB the punch was slick, but concept's been done, I even used a 'pupil' flip against Zelph lol.

Incredible
07-03-2018, 05:34 PM
Yo this was dope for sure, I admit to reading chyeahs bar when he dropped it and thought whoa that's going to be tough to beat.

JB has been improving though and knew he had to think outside the box here just like his opponent did. I just feel it wasnt enough to get the win to be honest. Was clever and if it has been done before I never seen it so props to that. Just think chyeah got this one. Props to both.

Vote = Chyeahhh!!!

Exis
07-03-2018, 07:58 PM
Thought both bars were nice...just felt Chyeah came with a fresher approach, don't wanna take nothin' away from Jabari though as his shit was straight but as a couple mentioned before me the concepts been done a lot...tight battle y'all, props to each.

Vote - Chyeah.

DMS
07-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Thought both bars were nice...just felt Chyeah came with a fresher approach, don't wanna take nothin' away from Jabari though as his shit was straight but as a couple mentioned before me the concepts been done a lot...tight battle y'all, props to each.

Vote - Chyeah.

Honestly, everything I’d say are summed up in this and all the other votes for Chyeaah
So idk why I’d give a decent breakdown
Just know I concur with Inc,
V/ Chyeah

Cereal
07-03-2018, 09:21 PM
vote = jabari black

doper internals were straight punches instead of a running bar.. and the end rhymes was tights..

Amen
07-05-2018, 07:52 AM
Man... None of these were really appealing to me. Both indirect punches. Weak gunbars.
JB's flowed better but was slighter more or so on the weaker side while Chyea's was just a tad bit more effective...

I guess Chyea edges this.

MMLP
07-05-2018, 09:33 AM
Summit bout chyeah wording I didn't like, although concept was LOL's

JB's was smoother, more conviction in the wording, bar landed, even though hes way behind I still have him on this one

Aero
07-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Smoke coming from both holes didn’t do it for me

Jabari had a decent visual

Jabari

Plot
07-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Yeah I liked Cheyeah here alot more.
Bar had lots going on even if some was a little forced.
Blacks pupil concept is extermely old... going back to jokes
about cross-eyed school teachers who cant control their pupils.
V-Cheyeah

For Battling
07-08-2018, 10:41 AM
9-4 Chyeahhh!!!

Needs a few more!

Cashius
07-08-2018, 01:03 PM
Vote Jabari.

People are saying pupil is played but I haven’t seen it too much. Thought the stick connection made it stronger. Personally wasn’t really feeling chyeah’s bar.

For Battling
07-09-2018, 06:21 AM
Chyeahhh!!! Wins 9-4