PDA

View Full Version : Tyson vs Pikfjaes

trap.
01-26-2013, 04:23 PM
12-19-2001

Pikfjaes spit....

calling pikfjaes wack...fucking liar, u spit untrue...pure fiction...u cant trust it // addiction...friction of his dickrydin ass causes so much static electricity he aint wearing no belt but a police line saying ‘beware of high voltage’//
I’m so ‘dope’ I got my lines tapped...even police drug department keep tapping // I cant control it...I’m snapping...DAMN UR WACK...spits more arkward than a paralyzed man working at toys’r’us at christmas...cuz u aint got no gift for (w)rapping //
Once again watch how pikfj?s slaughter~a~vet // Sorry voters...I hope his verse dint’t get u bored~to~death // fuck tyson dickrydin him self...got the dick so far up his ass, u can see it pounding on his forehead //
The name tyson...fucking gay its spelled bi-son...u have to do like rookie witches and re-spell it // cant help it...pikfj?s drops so much shit on u, u need to do like ‘elton john’..’WEAR A HELMET’//
I’m dissapointed...I got told, ty was cold...but he’s acting like a hungry baker trying to bite my dough...u got a nice record...but damn stop only fighting hoes //
I'm typing so hard bars, they might be poles...Catz try to highlight illness, thats why I wrote my whole verse typed in bold //

[vs]

Tyson spit...

Hope you get the wordplay...

Tyson'll win... why in the world you was fightin with him?....
ya verse is Laden's trash can... came from the Recycilin Bin...
slicin his Kin... like murderin Barbies love...
with a knife in his chin.. like ya dick, my verses is hardly touched...
Pik screams... in God we trussed... like Jesus's Bridge...
to win this... i could've made dough saliva, but i don't think i even kneaded to spit...
lethal as shit... puttin dedlyvenum in my ass, my colon bags leakin...
rip you out the .. pitcher i made ... like Nolan's Dad's semen ...
remove the LOCK... before you start to DRED... you just an herb cunt..
you's a follower... only march you lead... was gettin pencils in the third month...
my words punch... like Boxin judges...my fist holdin lots of grudges...
kilt ya self like a scottish kamakazi... i'm the paparazi... i've shot the public...

BOOM!

i ain't sleepin, you ain't winnin... or gettin this upset...
voters wouldn't pik-fjaes if they was choosin sketches of suspects....(pick face)

first to 5