PDA

View Full Version : Contenders Match: Schadenfreude (3-0) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (3-0) - CHYEAH WINS

For Battling
07-09-2018, 07:08 AM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Schadenfreude Chyeahhh!!!

Chyeahhh!!!
07-10-2018, 02:38 PM
a black foreigner?

that means you prolly a wack spades partner, swag of a gay snake charmer,
and to you, racial profiling is making special 2k scorers a schade darker

Schadenfreude
07-10-2018, 05:44 PM
Become a kid from a Man, playing when I do shoot..
have 2 fifths open on both sides of ya face - nan nanny boo boo!
https://i.imgur.com/u0Dx3BH.jpg?1

Aero
07-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Schad that’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen and you added a pic. And DAWG, a fifth is never referred to when talking about hands even if it was nigga there’s 5 digits. A fifth means 1/5 so the kid would have to holding up one finger on each hand. BOYYYYYYYYYYY oooooo im upset!

Chyeah a gay snake charmer? Lol liked the flow. You could’ve just put shade instead of schade and it would’ve hit harder.

Mvgt Chyeah

DMS
07-10-2018, 07:22 PM
I think this one is easy, Chyeah was better for sure

V/ Chyeah

For Battling
07-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Way to throw the match and live up to my mag talk Schaden.

Chyeahs bar had a good flow but the punch itself was whatever

Schaden didn’t care and wanted to lose, dropped a dud

Vote chyeah

Blue Bayou
07-10-2018, 08:09 PM
What the fucking fuck is happening these days....

Anyways, chyeahh good wording but the punch is so-so and not very impactful and the "profiling" part was mehh to me, schade wasn't needed... but it's a fresh concept and decent bar

Scahde - I dont really care if you posted a pic (sometimes I wanna do the same - like my sneak-in the wire bar) and tbh I think this attack line is dope af ... very creative and fresh, punch hits pretty good for a gun bar.. wording and multi was nice, I really dont get how that concept is anything but fire

I've got Schade easy

Jabari Black
07-10-2018, 08:53 PM
Chyeahhh - everything up to the punch is good. Bad spades partner and gay snake charmer is funny. The concept for the punch is funny but the way you worded it was a head scratcher to me. The ‘special 2k scorer’ could have easily been simplified to something like ‘2K player’ and been much easier to understand and a lot cleaner. Overall it was okay but you definitely fumbled it.

Schade’s wording was a even bigger head scratcher. ‘Fifths’ doesn’t work. You don’t call hands 5ths. I say head scratcher because you could have easily used ‘2 fives’ - which literally has the same meaning in this context and would make the punch work.

That plus, I’ve heard the concept before (it was ‘10 open up on ya face’ and not ‘2 fifths’ but still). Then I think the tie ins were a bit forced. Pretty sure Schad rushed his punch. The concept was enough to win the battle but you I don’t think you put as much effort into it.

Mvgt Chyeahhh

Destroyer
07-11-2018, 07:49 AM
Chyeahhh is garbage
A schade darker? Wtf is that garbage?
A wack spades partner? Talk about forcing multis
Schade did plenty with that line which was banging

V/schade

Inno
07-11-2018, 09:18 AM
Got shad here

Although the fifths part was wiggity wiggity wack
It wasn’t nearly as kriss Krossy and chyeaahs spade partner
Shade darker flip.

Shad

BodySnatcher
07-11-2018, 09:53 AM
I got Chyeah easily...wack spades player was funny & true as hell, you better know how to play Spades if you black. 2k score wasn't worded smoothly but I play enough 2k to fuck with it. Schad I thought you were gonna take this but you came with an unimpressive punch and the picture didn't help lol.

I see people on the picture wave now since I've done it twice in the last month.

vote chyeah

Twodrop
07-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Thought Chyeahhh's bar worked.

wack spades partner isn't forced, he's referring to him being black and foreign.
thought u could of just said 'shade' instead and got the same result without the confusion.

Schad, not familiar w/ the meme, the fifths discussion is funny, but I see what you did. The nan nanny boo boo part made it corny for me...

v/ Chyeahhh

Cred
07-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Why would he racial profile someone else and how is him doing that a diss?

“Yeah nigga u to dark like nba 2k game where u create guy in it!”

Huh?

Schad with the fifth in his face, banger

Vote / schadenfreude

Kill Spree
07-12-2018, 08:29 AM
I’ll be back to vote on this I get shads bar just thought the nana nana boo boo is corny as fuck and thought chyaas bar was corny all around tbh.. idk I’ll give it to Shad for the better concept I guess

Amen
07-13-2018, 07:36 AM
Shade took this easily even tho his word association was a bit of a reach. But Chyea really didn't make any sense nor was it really an insult lol...

v/Shade

Barcotic
07-13-2018, 12:20 PM
tbr schad's was forced af into a concept, i hated it
should have went w/ something like 'put 5 to both sides of ya face'

chyeah's was bad too, but it made sense

v/chyeah

For Battling
07-15-2018, 02:12 PM
8-7 Chyeahhh!!!

Needs more votes!
Unfukwitable DynamiCz Hush

Cashius
07-15-2018, 04:01 PM
Vote Schad. The overall concept was kind of corny but the connections were strong big enough to make it enjoyable.

Chyeah was kind of all over the place for me.

DynamiCz
07-15-2018, 10:55 PM
that means you prolly a wack spades partner, swag of a gay snake charmer,
and to you, racial profiling is making special 2k scorers a schade darker

This was ok, really no impact behind it

Become a kid from a Man, playing when I do shoot..
have 2 fifths open on both sides of ya face - nan nanny boo boo!

Think this could have been done better right here, the fifth part messed it up to me, but the concept was coo

V-Chyeahhh, only because Schad wording on fifth made the punch weaker then what it could been. Props on the battle tho

For Battling
07-16-2018, 07:03 AM
Chyeahhh!!! Wins 8-7