PDA

View Full Version : Contenders Match: Blue Bayou (3-0) vs. bleak (3-0) - BLEAK WINS

For Battling
07-09-2018, 07:08 AM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Blue Bayou bleak

bleak
07-09-2018, 01:31 PM
Lit

bleak
07-12-2018, 12:03 AM
Bitch I'll lift the Tek&Tag you, then steal yo whore in a rush.
Think Yoshimitsu: she bent over BOUNCIN' with a sword in her gut

Blue Bayou
07-12-2018, 07:46 AM
got Shooters on stand-by, he'll taste the chrome when his face gets blown..
i just gotta take this phone & 'One Coliseum get Rocked, Piece by Piece' like Ancient Rome

*ya'll aren't worthy of such creative genius

MMLP
07-12-2018, 10:09 AM
Yo, feeling Bleaks bar! Maybe tying in something with spinning would make it better, my only gripe

BB had another well executed setup/ punch interspersed with wordplay and never seems to have a average bar like ever...

Jeez im going bleak.... just! This could go either way

Burd
07-12-2018, 11:30 AM
I liked bleaks bar. The swag is undeniable. That’s what happens when you lift weights. The flip was nice and it had good imagery. Fresh, I really liked it. BB, I’m not sure the wordplay is on point both ways. It just felt really 2008ish if I’m honest with you man. I dig the rhyming and the lead up was perfect but the punch wasn’t for me. I got bleak here.

DMS
07-12-2018, 11:57 AM
I don’t get bleaks bar, don’t know who Yoshimitas is.
So I gotta give it to B.B.

V/ Blu

Plot
07-12-2018, 12:20 PM
Bleak I know your a bit salty with me coz I no-showed (I had shit to deal with)
But I gotta go with Blue here, the wp on coliseum is too much to match,
gotta go BB

think BB got this in my opinion.
Thought his wp was nuts, and I don't do much japanese cartoons
so Bleaks punch missed on me

Schadenfreude
07-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Tough call because Blue's highly creative, but wordplay is always hit or miss w/ Me. While Bleak's bar was a clever & fresh flip to Yoshimitsu concepts.. Idk VOTE BLEAK, bit more effective.

Twodrop
07-12-2018, 02:47 PM
Close for sure.

Both were fire imo. Have to edge it to bleak...

You probably had to of played Tekken to catch the full imagery of the bar, but shit... great bar.

v/ bleak

Flow
07-13-2018, 03:26 AM
Wow unexpected here. Blue you came good but deffo caught sleeping. This was probably bleaks best bar since he started. Hilarious imagery an his set up into it was nice. Worded well. Impressed G

Vote Bleak

For Battling
07-13-2018, 06:53 AM
Well I’ve never heard anyone call a dick a sword but for the sake of the yoshi’s shitzu Punch it worked pretty good. Cool bar bleak.

Blues bar had some creative wordplay but didn’t really hit like that and it was wp just for the sake of having wp...that’s not always gonna work. I’ve got bleak here overall

Vote bleak to the finals lol crazy

Amen
07-13-2018, 07:05 AM
Wasn't feeling bleaks concept to much.

And felt Blue was long winded and his word play was a reach.

Bleak had the cleaner execution.

v/Bleak

Barcotic
07-13-2018, 12:22 PM
where tf bb's punch?
wanted to vote on this

Blue Bayou
07-13-2018, 12:25 PM
^^^lol fuck I just meant to post my sarcastic comment in the edit..

*if I get Dq'd I understand

takemtwoschool
07-14-2018, 01:01 PM
Battle of the week.

Both bars were fire fasho. I almost wanted to vote bleak cus I liked his shit a lot but I liked Blues punch just a bit more. Dope shit fellas.

Vote - Blue Bayou

For Battling
07-15-2018, 02:39 PM
7-3 bleak

Needs more votes.
DynamiCz Barcotic BodySnatcher Jabari Black Ghost1 Killing Spree Chyeahhh!!! Infiltrate

Jabari Black
07-15-2018, 10:23 PM
Dope battle. Both came with it.

Bleak imo you’ve always had great concepts but find someway to fumble it in the end lol. Wasn’t the case here. Good concept and clean executions. Only critique I have is I’ve never heard a sick referred to as a sword. Not a fan of using slang and phrases that you wouldn’t normally use to make the punch work. But overall really good punch.

Blue had a good punch as well. Coliseum was slick af. Maybe it’s my accent but it works and is creative. My critiique is I think you tried to do to much at the end of the punch. I may be completely bugging but I swore your ounchnread ‘one coliseum collapsed’ which would have worked with the double meaning flawlessly. I could be completely trippin but regardless, by using ‘rocked piece by piece’ it loses a part of the double meaning. Still good punch but I got Bleaks being slightly cleaner.

Mvgt Bleak

Salute to both

For Battling
07-15-2018, 10:24 PM
bleak Wins 8-3

Also just noticed Blue thought he was slick and edited his punch from “colesium collapse” to “colesium get rocked” so it would have been a DQ either way. Lovely.