MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Cashius MMLP

MMLP
07-12-2018, 04:21 AM
His fake persona dons a blue suit & red cape, a wannabe vigilante that raps
fatso looks more like hes up the Duff, man & it’s the only time hes shooting cans from the strap

Cashius
07-13-2018, 09:03 PM
the big homie MMLP found me some casual work at his place to help me cover my bills and shit from the following Monday

I don’t give a fuck if President Lars is your boy...My shit’ll just merk you in the end
Fuck you gonna beat ME? ...Only dudes you’ve EVER ‘given the work to’ are your friends

For Battling
07-13-2018, 09:26 PM
MMLP decent concept and I liked your intentions but it was just too wordy and for that it didn’t work out. Was a miss for me man.

Cashius I really dug your punch, shit was nice. Good use of a current event personal

Vote Cashius

Inno
07-13-2018, 10:20 PM
Mmlp has a dope concept just didn’t execute it well while

Cash came with s slick personal plus it was fresh and current

Decent battle got cash tho

Cred
07-13-2018, 10:23 PM
more up the duff jus didnt sit to well to make it hit harsh.

cash had a dope bar.

Vote / Cashius

DMS
07-13-2018, 11:49 PM
MMLP worded it terribly imo.

Cash was dope tho lol nice bar bro.
V/ Cashius

Twodrop
07-14-2018, 02:33 AM
Like others have said, really liked MMLP concept... Cash always just has that next level wording/execution on fresh concepts.

v/ cashius

Amen
07-14-2018, 07:19 AM
Cash w/ the direct personal got this. MMLP is improving tho. He needs to limit the syllables used. His punches are a little long winded. Conceptually - this weeks bar was by far your best, bro. More stuff like this will get you where you need to be on the rankings, dude.

v/Cash

Destroyer
07-14-2018, 08:43 AM
Got cash here that shit was fire and one of the few relevant and effective uses of a quote that I’ve seen on here

Barcotic
07-14-2018, 08:46 AM
if mmlp had a reg gun bar w/ a duffman reference, he may have got this.. but the wordplay ruined it in this case. too awkward & weird sounding

cash had a light personal tbh, not his best but enough to take this

v/cashius

Incredible
07-14-2018, 09:52 AM
I liked what MMLP tried to do here funny concept just think Cashius was more slick. Also funny and a recent personal to top it off.

Vote = Cashius

Plot
07-14-2018, 09:59 AM
yeah Cash got this, good disc/quote punch.
MMLP concept was fire just missed on execution...
also the ..Duff, Man.. wp was a miss.

Blue Bayou
07-14-2018, 10:24 AM
I quite like the duff man wordplay double punch here (so far he looks pregnant and doesnt shoot)... cool concept but the wording isnt very clean..

Cash I like the angle here... tbh it seems a bit easy to me for you but the wording is on point and the personal is effective here..

Vote Cash here... his wording and personal angle outshined MMs creativity/wordplay as his wording and rhyming let him down

Pinot Grij
07-14-2018, 11:52 AM
Vote -- Cash

Decent diss. MMLP, I'm not familiar with the phrase 'up the Duff'. I like the concept but I couldn't get behind the full execution.

For Battling
07-14-2018, 11:54 AM
Cashius Wins 12-0