PDA

View Full Version : Week 4: Destroyer (2-1) vs. Incredible (2-1) - DESTROYER WINS

For Battling
07-09-2018, 07:16 AM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Destroyer Incredible

Incredible
07-11-2018, 11:39 AM
Didn't watch FBs message?? Yeah right fucker you know the scene
Feast your eyes on inc...I justed chewed you up & spit you out like his KFC

Destroyer
07-11-2018, 12:09 PM
fake kid’s wack. toss him in a car crusher and wait & laugh
des will fold inc in half, & show zelph just how we make ribs clap

Twodrop
07-11-2018, 12:12 PM
I thought Inc actually brought something nice this week. The wording and execution just wasn't as slick as Des.

Both were references to the mag this week, enjoyed both. Des stung harder tho.

v/ Des

Inno
07-11-2018, 12:48 PM
Des easily

That ribs clap punch was fucking dope

Inc nah man

Des

Amen
07-11-2018, 12:52 PM
Ribs clap/shoulder blades clap a very old concept and is OD played.

I think INC could have taken a different and more effective route with the feast your eyes concept. Kind of a miss for me.

Still think Destroyer got it, tho.

For Battling
07-11-2018, 01:09 PM
Incredible had a pretty good punch this week, props man you’re getting better and sorry to hear about the kids.

Destroyer finally dropped a nice line and it tied in perfectly. Good job lol

Vote deshtroger

Chyeahhh!!!
07-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Inc's was ok. The the video mag play could have been a bit better but was ok for what it was

I just want to make this absolutely clear, I think Des is struggling. Current event/ play punches aren't your thing bro, you're much better at the "des will kill you" etc etc. the rib cage flip was actually worse than the original, which should not happen...ever, not to mention, it DIDN'T RHYME!!! say it in your head, aloud, then run it past Bags before you post, other wise, it was an okaaaayyyy attempt I suppose.

vote Incredible

Cred
07-11-2018, 04:32 PM
Inc u cudve tied more into the set up to make this punch more effective

Des nice simple punch and straight to the point

Vote / destroyer

Jabari Black
07-12-2018, 12:13 AM
Good battle here.

Inc set up the punch well - directly responding to Des saying he didn’t watch the vid. First line was good. I think the second line fell of a tad. I see where you were going with ‘Feast your eyes’ but it feels kinda just thrown in there for a tie in. The actual punch was clean. I do think it was a pretty simple flip but I do like the reference.

Overall, solid punch man and you’re def improving.

Unfortunately though, Des didn’t play around this week. The set up did the job. I’ve seen crisper wording from you before but it was still good. The punch itself was good. Excellent job of flipping Inc’s line from last week and also referencing the mag. I think it also played intro tour favor that your both had mag references, it yours was most impactful.

Good showing from Inc, but I got Des taking this one

Mvgt Des

DMS
07-12-2018, 01:14 AM
V/ Inc

He had a better bar the Des to me

Lol might explain better by weeks close I’m tired rn

Blue Bayou
07-12-2018, 08:02 AM
Pretty dece battle..

Inc this bar was cool, one of the better bars I've read from you I think so props... I've got Des here tho, liked the tie in to the league/site punch angle and thought it worked great for an attack line

Vote - Des

MMLP
07-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Both lines were dope, Im going for Des, as a man of wordplay, the shit landed!

Schadenfreude
07-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Inc had some potential heat w/ that concept, but execution was flat. Des wasn't crazy, but the bar landed clean w/ some humor to it as well, VOTE DESTROYER.

bleak
07-13-2018, 12:14 AM
Des pretty easily but not trash from Inc. Des I think if u just stick to what u know like this you'll keep votes coming ur way

Des

Kill Spree
07-13-2018, 07:07 AM
I liked incs Punch I think I had a similar one to involving a zelph vid a few months ago. Liked yours but I go for the more aggressive attack and that’s what Des has here. So I think he edges this

For Battling
07-13-2018, 08:23 AM
Destroyer Wins 11-2