PDA

View Full Version : Week 4: takem2school (0-1) vs. Killing Spree (0-1) - CRED WINS

For Battling
07-09-2018, 07:24 AM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

takem2school Killing Spree

Kill Spree
07-09-2018, 07:52 AM
Yup

Cred
07-10-2018, 09:29 AM
Russian chrome wen it spits, I’ll let it pour on ur dome on the quicks
Hollows loaded in the clip - Magnet shit, bitch I’m known for the Stick

Kill Spree
07-11-2018, 07:32 PM
TakemToSchool AKA Cred AKA SchoolBlock(awhile back)

Cred u homie but...
How u stabilize text as a biter? U the foundation of lame shit
‘Gun Bar King’ ain’t even set in cement,Block..but I’ll use one to smash ur head into the pavement

Inno
07-11-2018, 10:07 PM
Didn’t like neither but a thought one to pick

Cress was coo but it didn’t really land that harsh

KS had a nice setup but stumble a bit with the wording towards the end

AMA go with KS with a bit more substance for me

Jabari Black
07-12-2018, 12:21 AM
Honestly, this match gonna come down to how much you penalize not having a direct punch. Cred punch was pretty dope. Simple but effective and it flowed well which elevated the punch. Like i said though, the critique is the line had a SnF feel to it - esp that second line.

Killing spree took a more personal approach. He had both a name flip and an personal angle to it. I think the execution was kinda shaky though - esp in that second line. ‘Cement block’ np/wp was really basic to me as well. I think it might have also lost sting cus I’ve never heard him referred to as school block before.

Overall, I think KS was more direct but got beat by better execution. I got Cred taking this one.

Mvgt Cred

Twodrop
07-12-2018, 12:48 AM
I thought cred had fire here.

Gun bar king in full effect.

v/cred

DMS
07-12-2018, 01:08 AM
I feel I’m missing something in TakeEm’s bar,
Thought KS worded it weirdly.
Still I got KS here for the fact it was more personal and I didn’t like Take’s gun bar that much.

V/ Kill Spree

Blue Bayou
07-12-2018, 08:06 AM
Interesting battle,

Cred I like the concept and the wording was sharp as always, however it's a pure s&f bar the way it's not directly worded at KS as a punch / attack line

KS - I see and appreciate where you were going with this, I dunno tho I feel like it's another week where the wording came across poorly... the phrase is set in "stone" so the cement wording was off imo, and it bother me tbh lol... the idea as an attack line is cool tho

I'm going with Cred here for the slightly more enjoyable bar.. eventho it was s&f to me, it was way smoother and KS's use of set in cement didn't work for me .. props to both

I won't be shocked if KS wins as his punch is harder

MMLP
07-12-2018, 10:01 AM
KS with a clean 1-2 punch here imo, Takems just seem to rhyme too much and not really flow, more of swag/ bragging type line

v/KS

Burd
07-12-2018, 11:26 AM
I liked the mechanics in Creds bar and it was fluid. As a gun bar it was a good flip for a stick line, never seen it done and wasn’t expecting it. KS had a more personal approach but I don’t personally enjoy when people use aliases just to fit it a name play. Disregarding that tho the idea itself was fresh for a misdirection. The wording overall was a little loose. I think Cred wins here due to a better executed punchline.

Schadenfreude
07-12-2018, 02:50 PM
VOTE CRED even though his bar was simpler, it's also a cleaner & more effective punch. KS good, but I felt like he could've did more w/ his concept.

bleak
07-13-2018, 12:16 AM
KS had an effectijve punch but I think it stretched out a little at the end, which took away from it. That being said, Cred seems to play it safe a lot especially against the mid tier. I do like the flip but I always award creativity

V/Spree

Amen
07-13-2018, 07:08 AM
I thought Spree took this with a more personal approach.

Cred's bar was OK.

v/Spree

For Battling
07-13-2018, 07:22 AM
I keep clicking on this thread and then go away because I just couldn’t decide on a winner. It’s like:

Cred had a decent swag and flow bar that was worded nice but didn’t hit his opponent. Spree had a decent punch that was worded bad but at least he dissed his opponent. Tough for me here but I’m going with spree

Vote killing spree

Plot
07-14-2018, 10:16 AM
I got Cred here, the flip on stick is great...
Didnt like Sprees nameflip on a name I never heard him called,
plus I didnt think it was execued well.
Cred shoulda dissed more..but did enough here.

Incredible
07-14-2018, 10:55 AM
Reading creds bar I thought it was going to be fire, but the end fell flat to me and was just kind of meh. KS had a solid concept and nameplay here I liked his better overall

Vote = Killing Spree

For Battling
07-15-2018, 02:28 PM
8-7 Cred

Needs more votes.

Barcotic
07-15-2018, 06:36 PM
ks had a DECENT nameplay.. on an old/not very familiar name, n it felt like a bit of a reach.. but it did go at his opponent

whereas cred had a fire idea but it didnt go at his opponent... on the other hand tho, the setup did.. and tbh, it did about as much as ks' did impactwise

so comparing the actual concepts & creative angles they brought, i got cred taking the dub

v/cred

DynamiCz
07-15-2018, 10:48 PM
Russian chrome wen it spits, I’ll let it pour on ur dome on the quicks
Hollows loaded in the clip - Magnet shit, bitch I’m known for the Stick

This was creative here, good shit

How u stabilize text as a biter? U the foundation of lame shit
‘Gun Bar King’ ain’t even set in cement,Block..but I’ll use one to smash ur head into the pavement

This was a dope concept, but the wording knocked off the impact, still good none the less to me!

V-Cred, his wording helped a good execution here, KS line was nice also just the wording knocked off the impact here. Props to both!

For Battling
07-16-2018, 07:01 AM
Cred Wins 8-7