PDA

View Full Version : Contenders Match: Cashius (3-1) vs. Jabari Black (3-1) - CASHIUS WINS

For Battling
07-16-2018, 07:19 AM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Cashius Jabari Black

Jabari Black
07-20-2018, 10:23 AM
Punch sent to Zelph Cashius

Cashius
07-20-2018, 11:40 PM
You tough ock? Nawww you love cock....Follow him for a night and then you’ll see
There’s gonna be Men In Black in a Flash...and you’ll pray to GOD it wipes your memory

Jabari Black
07-20-2018, 11:47 PM
Violent scene! I’ll creep up. This Chloroform Cloth’ll be the end of you/
Try to scream...I’ll muffle ya voice with a rag over ya face like a gangland interview/

For Battling
07-21-2018, 08:08 AM
Dope battle here, damn props to both of you for dropping nice bars.

Cashius - this was a nice nameflip tied in very nicely with the MIB reference and I haven’t seen that used on him before so that gives this even more impact. Very dope bar, well done sir.

Jabari - nice line and I love the way you executed your concept, I have no complaints with this bar at all. It was overall a dope bar.

This can definitely go either way and is certainly BOTW. Props to both, Ive been waiting to see this kind of shit and I’m happy you’ve delivered. Now after debating on who to vote for I’m gonna have to ultimately go with Cashius here for a SLIGHTLY better bar.

Vote Cashius

Amen
07-21-2018, 08:12 AM
Meh, there is why I enjoy metaphors over a simile. Just comes off more impactful IMO. Both concepts ok, Cash’s much more effective.

V/Cash

Flow
07-21-2018, 10:21 AM
I liked cash men in black concept however in the end it is a bit of a corny gay rape sort of line for me an takes away a bit of the sting. Total just down to my preference in this vote because technically both were very good but on preference I'm going to vote black.

DMS
07-21-2018, 11:23 AM
Thought it was really close but JB’s just seemed to role offcthe tongue so well. Maybe it’s the reader not the writer but I can tell exactly how he’d say it just from reading it. It’s not quite the same with Cashious. I thought both bars we really close in terms of complexity and skill as a writer.

V/ JB

takemtwoschool
07-21-2018, 11:33 AM
Pretty cool battle here imo. Not the best drop I've seen from either, but fair enough. Cashius concept seemed a bit dated while Jabari's was very fresh. Thats wat called it here for me.

Vote / Jabari Black

Plot
07-21-2018, 12:27 PM
Sick 1-2 battle here.
Both are dope it's a really hard one to pick.
Cash had lolz and was well setup to the punch, really well done.
Jabari also was well-rounded, it comes down to what was a fresher concept...
And I think Jabari got it, only coz MIB is dated.. even tho its fresh here.
Really hard: so Im going with Jabari coz I havent seen that angle before.

Allen Knight
07-21-2018, 03:23 PM
Cool battle, got cash his hit harder imo.

BodySnatcher
07-21-2018, 07:30 PM
Dope battle here. I got JB with a more aggressive/fresh concept as Cash men in black scheme was dope but ended lackluster for me. Concept was dope though

Schadenfreude
07-21-2018, 08:05 PM
VOTE CASHIUS pretty good from both, but the humor factor took Cash's bar over the top.

For Battling
07-22-2018, 05:22 AM
10-7 Cashius

Needs more votes.
Killing Spree MMLP Incredible Twodrop Aero Blue Bayou DMS Infiltrate DynamiCz Destroyer Chyeahhh!!! bleak Barcotic Chainz Ghost1 Diablo sraL Hush Ryno Viper Em Kay Gee veritas Defiant Plot

Kill Spree
07-22-2018, 06:48 AM
Fuck with both bars just felt JB’s could use a bit more sting to it. Cash bar was more direct so I’m edging this to him

Destroyer
07-22-2018, 08:56 AM
Both were good
Cash was better

V/cash

Chainz
07-22-2018, 09:02 AM
vote=cashius

this one was close as fuck im feeling cashius bar more here

Blue Bayou
07-22-2018, 11:05 AM
Dope battle.. both had cool concepts worded well

Cash edged it to me.. Cash was LOL and I the way he did the Meta tie in with the "wipes your memory " was dope

Props to both... Cash edged it imo

DynamiCz
07-22-2018, 01:09 PM
Both bars was dope!
I got JB here, his punch was more up to date
Cash punch was dope especially with the wording, but I seen the MIB concept done a lot

Props to both
V-JB

bleak
07-22-2018, 01:47 PM
JB has a very pronounced style which I fuck it. I just thiink you could have utilized ur setup better.

Ok at first at thought the Men In Black was not a gay insult but then I caught it and damn this shit fire. I thought the wording was weird, jumping perspectives but ur speaking to us, not him. I was like damn he should have used w/ the flash not in a flash but now it makes sense.

V/Cash great battle

Inno
07-22-2018, 02:26 PM
Yo good battle

Cash came with some creativity and hit well

Black had a nice reference lol I used to watch that show all the time
Thought you flipped it well.

Honestly this could go either way tbh. Both had solid bars but I think I’m
Giving it to BLACK on personal preference.

Dope battle

JB

Em Kay Gee
07-22-2018, 05:25 PM
thought both were cool but I preferred Cashius.

For Battling
07-23-2018, 05:40 AM
Cashius Wins 10-7