PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: Killing Spree (0-2) vs. Flow (2-2) - KS WINS

For Battling
07-16-2018, 07:44 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!
Killing Spree Flow

For Battling
07-16-2018, 03:40 PM
4-1 Killing Spree
DynamiCz Jabari Black BodySnatcher Cred takem2school Infiltrate Cashius Schadenfreude Innovator

Flow
07-16-2018, 05:33 PM
Acts like a crook but I had him shook from the start
This Con tactless, one tap on the eagle n id own him like a Barcleys card

Kill Spree
07-16-2018, 06:22 PM
@flo real out that title up vs me. Get this work

You need to do something around here before I battle you. Nice try

Listen you quackit...
Clear as glass U not bout shots from Me! Yet Dyn Rocked U
So now that Ppl Noir History..they’ll see me beat this faggits face in W/a wine bottle

For Battling
07-16-2018, 07:38 PM
Wasn’t really feeling flows bar too much, I thought he was gonna go somewhere else with Barclays reference like premier league or something but I didn’t like the outcome of the punch tbh

Kill spree had his typical type bar and although the nior wordplay is fresh, it’s a bit of a stretch for me. You finished off and tied it in pretty decently though so overall it grabbed you the win imo.

Vote Ling Pree

Destroyer
07-16-2018, 07:51 PM
Ugh
Both pretty bad
Still v/spree even though noir isn’t pronounced anything like “know you’re”

Barcotic
07-16-2018, 08:01 PM
iunno i had to google "barcleys card" n google changed it to "barclaycard" so MEH right off the bat.. but then i started piecing the concept together & quite liked the creativity. the con tactless bit was awkward tho tbh

ks brought a slick wp that i personally havent seen before but got right away, n even tho it couldve bin worded a tad better to be dope.. was still a pretty gd jab

v/spree for an overall better approach

Blue Bayou
07-16-2018, 08:14 PM
Cool read.

Flow - Figured it was a brit thing so had to look it up ...tbh I think it's a pretty creative attack line with the one tap on the eagle / credit card / own him idea... it works and is a pretty fresh meta .. the multi setup is a struggle tho

Spree I've seen noir wordplay used like black before but not for a wine line.. pretty cool I like it, flip into an attack line was cool .. I feel like more could've been done with the Noir history angle tho

Pretty close and good battle.. Flows creative meta is slightly better than sprees noir wordplay imo so edged it for me .. props to both

DynamiCz
07-16-2018, 09:34 PM
Acts like a crook but I had him shook from the start
This Con tactless, one tap on the eagle n id own him like a Barcleys card

Had to do a little research here on Flow bar, it was still ok tho! Setup could have been executed better here.

Clear as glass U not bout shots from Me! Yet Dyn Rocked U
So now that Ppl Noir History..they’ll see me beat this faggits face in W/a wine bottle

Wording was a bit off here, but the jab itself was more direct and hitting

V-KS, overall more direct & straight to the punch. Flow punch wasn't bad just didn't seem to stand out like KS did. Props to both

Inno
07-16-2018, 10:13 PM
If it’s know our or knew our

Still works both ways. Flows punch was clunky and the con flip was abit
Awkward so ama give this to KS.

BodySnatcher
07-16-2018, 10:39 PM
I got KS here on better scripted/worded punch. Flows punch was not bad, it was good as well when i looked it up but KS was slightly better

bleak
07-16-2018, 10:46 PM
Flow you seem unmotivated, I miss Jay Welsh plz change your name back.

Spree had enough here

KS

Exis
07-17-2018, 01:21 AM
Spree easily...

For Battling
07-17-2018, 02:35 AM
Killing Spree Wins 7-1