Blue Bayou
07-30-2018, 02:42 PM
Cashius whenever you're ready

For Battling
08-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Cashius Blue has sent his punch

Cashius
08-03-2018, 11:00 PM
If u ever one time voted or me... in any battle ever, I would be so heartwarmed... I dunno what it would take, but it would be revolutionary if I ever saw it

Fingers crossed long term.... here's hoping, maybe one day .. maybe one day
This some gayyyyyy shit...Your man crush on Ant had my mind way fucking blown
Always given off that faggot vibe...but I didn’t know you ACTUALLY wanted to be Gay UnderTone

Blue Bayou
08-03-2018, 11:13 PM
i'll slide to #1 in the rankings, gun to his temple got his life in jeopardy..
***he few days away from being Cleared.. then one-click will 'Wipe his Memory'

DMS
08-04-2018, 01:53 AM
I got Blue with a better bar,

V/Blue

Viper
08-04-2018, 10:51 AM
both had good punches but I think blue bayou had a stronger one it def hit better and doper concept

V/blue

Jabari Black
08-04-2018, 11:24 AM
This battle is dope fellas.

Cash, had a really good punch. The punch was funny. This was a good angle. More creative than the Bag angles we’re gonna see against blue for the next month or so lol. But yeah good personal. Faggot vibe was a slick little tie in. Only critique is in the phrase ‘gay undertone’ doesn’t work perfectly for both meanings. Overall dope punch.

Blue had a really nice punch as well. That is a REALLY creative name flip imo. I personally haven’t seen it and wouldn’t have thought of it. The ‘few days from being clear’ is a good tie in. I do think you coulda played with the wording a bit more to improve if but solid nonetheless. One click will wipe his memory was a really good way to end the punch.

Overall, really dope battle and really close as well. Both punches had very little to critique. Both punches were tailored to their opponent although Cashius’s was more personal. However, I think the difference is Blue ended his punch a little bit stronger - his wording was a bit cleaning and the punch was a bit smoother at the end. I think because of that, Blues landed a bit harder

Mvgt Blue

Salute to both you guys.

Destroyer
08-04-2018, 03:28 PM
I got blue here also
Cash was good but blue just had so many connections that all worked and just came off harsher

V/bb

MMLP
08-04-2018, 04:08 PM
I thought bb's line was fire and tbf it needed to be, he got this one

For Battling
08-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Damn this was a nice battle here. Both had nice bars and literally mili points away from each other. Cashius had a good concept followed up by good execution I just didn’t like the way “undertone” was used tbh. Blue had an all around great bar that flowed nicely and hit hard. Good job to both and dope battle.

Vote Blue Bayou

Twodrop
08-05-2018, 01:23 AM
both really goood.

Undertone was a bit of a stretch for me, still the bar was worded very crisp and had some impact.

Blue had a super fresh name flip on Cash w/ the attack style tie in, really liked his punch this week.

v/ blue

Diablo
08-05-2018, 02:40 AM
LOL Cash’ idea was nice but no one really calls Ant by Tone here so that kinda took away from it a little

Blue was fire too

I’m going with Blue

Flow
08-05-2018, 04:47 AM
The ***he name play is really coo. An the wording to finish it off with one click etc was chosen well. Cash had a good bar, undertone is clever if not a bit vague for newer members maybe. Surprised as many got it as they did. Any other day cash had this but blue brought something with a cherry on top this week. Props both

Vote blue

Plot
08-05-2018, 07:34 AM
Imma have to give this one to Blue as well, pretty dope battle, both had nice bars.
A well crafted nameplay vs. a nice wordplay, cant find much to criticize here.
Imma just give it to Blue coz I liked his more, cool np.
V-Blue

Allen Knight
08-05-2018, 09:30 AM
V/blue, this was a dope battle, close. cash bar was nice but blues was fire.

For Battling
08-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Blue Bayou Wins 11-0