PDA

View Full Version : Contenders Match: Flow (5-3) vs. BodySnatcher (4-2) - FLOW WINS

For Battling
07-30-2018, 06:40 AM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Flow BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher
07-31-2018, 03:09 PM
You again?

How many we going in BAL? 14-20?

Flow
08-03-2018, 03:24 AM
Check

Flow
08-04-2018, 08:05 PM
All he'll see is sticks banging in the air like the beginning of a rock song
New gun bar craze isn't right, got this faggot thinking he can write
rub as many sticks together as you might you couldn't make fire if I gave you ether n a lite

BodySnatcher
08-04-2018, 10:10 PM
Gunbars?

https://media.tenor.com/images/b10b8e95cbe8f6f87c552d3410bde40d/tenor.gif

This is still war, so I'ma catch u at the country club & let steel pour
Then pull another stick out the bag & let more iron fly than Happy Gilmore

bleak
08-05-2018, 02:04 AM
Lmfao Flow wins, BS tries to match gunbars but flow didnt even write one. How Body you had two hours and still dropped a stick line after Flow posted his bar lol

Or body was just proving he has good gun bars but this shit would have had to been flames. It was decent but

Flow

Diablo
08-05-2018, 02:37 AM
lmao Flow basically predicted what was coming this week and got proved right

it was a tricky tactic that could easily have backfired but Body then deciding to go with one was kind of a gift IMO because the line wasn’t that great

I’ve got Flow

Allen Knight
08-05-2018, 09:35 AM
V/Flow, flow already knowing what he was gonna say made his hit harder tbh,
body shoulda came w/ something different then doin a stick bar after he writes a personal about it lol,
plus seen happy gilmore/iron concept before wasnt fresh.

Barcotic
08-05-2018, 10:10 AM
both simple/kind of played, but flow's personal aspect & the fact it was proven 100 pulled the dub here

v/flow

Destroyer
08-05-2018, 10:13 AM
Flow for sure
I didn’t see the need for the ether part, cause no one uses it to light a fire so it kind of took away from the impact a bit but yeah
Calling out the bar your opponent will use prior to your opponent dropping is always an effective technique

DynamiCz
08-05-2018, 12:10 PM
New gun bar craze isn't right, got this faggot thinking he can write
rub as many sticks together as you might you couldn't make fire if I gave you ether n a lite

This is ok, idk about the ether/lite/stick together coordination. Just a lil off to me, but I guess the line is ok

This is still war, so I'ma catch u at the country club & let steel pour
Then pull another stick out the bag & let more iron fly than Happy Gilmore

This line here was nice to imo and more effective in my opinion

I got Body here, Idk how yall figured you was able to guess a bar because of what flow wrote. Makes no sense really, but none the less props to both.

V-Body

Jabari Black
08-05-2018, 02:36 PM
Flow this is good writing. I think the punch itself was good - not crazy, but the angle was extremely effective. I think this would have been a solid angle regardless, but with Body using a gun bar and incorporating a stick in it, it made flows bar hit harder. My only critique is sticks rubbing/campfire isnt a hard concept to flip but the personal touch elevated it.

Body your punch was dope as well. It flowed well and country club tie in was fine. I haven’t seen the happy Gilmore/throwing the clubs flip before so I though the reference was funny and the punch was nice. I have however, seen golf club/iron flips plenty of times so that did take away a bit. I liked the punch overall.

This was another good battle in a really solid week. Body your line was dope but it played right into Flows line. The actual punch in body’s bar was slightly better to me, but I think when you factor in the angle, Flow edges it.

Mvgt Flow

For Battling
08-05-2018, 06:41 PM
THis was a cool battle. Both came correct but I think flow took it with a more personal punch in correlation with a cool concept with the create fire shit. Body yours was cool as well but it didn’t quite top flows here

Vote Flow

For Battling
08-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Flow Wins 7-1