NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

bleak Jabari Black

Jabari Black
08-02-2018, 10:54 PM
Clips’ll fly. I hope you Ready to Die cus I’m Notorius for grippin 5s/
Or I lift the 9. Then let something Big Poppa nigga - Hypnotize/

bleak
08-02-2018, 11:35 PM
One button &Jabari's flyin. I'll eject u out the whip, u hardly the guy.
You hanging by a thin wire, spinning... mid air in ur seat like a carnival ride

Viper
08-03-2018, 02:35 PM
bleak first line wasn’t too good with the flow but second line was ok. jabari bar was tough n hit nice

V/jabari

DMS
08-04-2018, 02:00 AM
Jabari was way better with the flow and Bleak’s set up felt off in that aspect
Also why does Jabari put a ‘/‘ after every line?

Vote—JB

Diablo
08-05-2018, 02:52 AM
Bleak had maybe too many tie-ins to his line this week when he could have condensed it down to make it read cleaner

Jabaris line was so clean execution wise, the wording for it was ideal and maybe made bleaks look more convuluted than it was in comparison

I’ve got Jabari this week

Flow
08-05-2018, 04:08 AM
Bleak had a really cool idea tbh but should of considered who he was facing. Jab brought his usual style but it is effective crisp an clever even if somewhat predictable..jab is very good. Feel bleak should of taken a more harsh personal angle to win this because despite his huge strides in improvement (for real it's good to see) he still maybe needs to learn tactics. Shame the bar went to waste bleak I think against alot of battlers you'd have pipped it here but sadly...

Vote jab

Plot
08-05-2018, 08:00 AM
Yeah Giving this one to Jab, I just dont think the ejector seat concept was strong enough as an attack line (lol thanx Blue) Ejecting someone isnt really hurting them, small aircraft have them to SAVE pilots. I know James Bond did it to a chump in that one flick but..
Anyway it was an interesting idea, I'll give it that.
Jabber had that Biggie idea, flipped into a gunbar...Ive seen heaps of Biggie bars before but this was well executed. Usually people try to flip 'Big' but here it was 'Poppa' which was fresh, all the tie-ins worked well.
V-Jabber

DynamiCz
08-05-2018, 12:04 PM
Clips’ll fly. I hope you Ready to Die cus I’m Notorius for grippin 5s/
Or I lift the 9. Then let something Big Poppa nigga - Hypnotize/

Seen hella biggie lines, but this I must say was executed just right bro. Good shit here!

One button &Jabari's flyin. I'll eject u out the whip, u hardly the guy.
You hanging by a thin wire, spinning... mid air in ur seat like a carnival ride

Bleak bar was coo here, just the carnival ride punch and wording could have been put together a little better to execute a harsher punch. None the less still a cool punch here

Overall I got JB here, better overall harsher execution

V-JB

Twodrop
08-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Bleak always has crazy imagery in his bars, thought his was good. JB was really smooth this week, fresh flip on an old concept. Thought JB his harder.

v/ JB

For Battling
08-05-2018, 08:18 PM
Bleak - your whole aurora is definitely a step up from last seasons NBL performance and early season BAL, you’re doing great keep it up. Now, this bar I feel as though was more relied on the flow of it rather than the actual concept and punch. Maybe I’m wrong but it didn’t quite hit as strong for me as you might’ve thought it would. It’s an OK bar but nothing wowing here.

JB - good punch here all around, I dig the concept and the wording was crisp. No complaints really aside from maybe it’s a sort of basic concept yet was done in a way where I haven’t seen, and it hit nicely. Props.

Vote Jabari Black

For Battling
08-05-2018, 11:47 PM
Jabari Black Wins 8-0