ready when u are

Barcotic
07-31-2018, 05:04 PM
clowns fold when i spray the loud chrome in their face
this aint a pig farm, last thing u'll see is a round nose on the trey

DMS
08-01-2018, 02:15 AM
Dude can’t keep his temper straight, crying after a loss like a mourning widow
They haunt him like a ‘ghost’ but he can’t leave, cus the sight of Bags makes him wanna jump out the top flooring’s window

Blue Bayou
08-01-2018, 10:50 AM
Barc - Cool attack bar, wording was strong... another animal / gun bar is a bit redundant imo but this was one was fresh

DMS - veryyyy long winded, which can be fine if the wording carries it and it needs to be but I don't feel this was the case here... anyways, the ghost / haunt thing was a bit easy imo , personal off his previus battle was cool enough

Vote - Bar ... much better delivery and I liked his attack line concept better then DMS's straightforward personal .. props to both

Cred
08-01-2018, 11:39 AM
DMS just overdid it a bit with his punch. Almost thought he was going somewhere with it but fell flat.

Barc, far from the best gun bars but enough to take the dub here.

Vote / Barcotic

bleak
08-01-2018, 12:38 PM
DMS has some long lines, I hope he can find a niche within those lines that can make the style viable. If ur gonna have long lines you gotta have a lot of content. Longbar is supposed to Flow better because you have more room to add multis or new rhyme schemes. Good luck friend

Barcotic

For Battling
08-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Barcotic had a pretty cool punch, I liked it and fucked with the way the bar was done. DMS you had the right idea for sure but you made your Punch way too stretched and it hurt it.

Vote Barcotic

MMLP
08-02-2018, 09:40 AM
DMS way too long in the punching line, awkward read! Funny concept though, props

Barc - simple and effective with his diss,

v/Barc

Jabari Black
08-03-2018, 07:39 PM
Bar solid punch. It flowed well and I really like the concept. Most be punch was nice but I think the phrase “last thing u'll see is a round nose on the trey” is worded poorly. With that wording, i can’t tell if your referring to a bullet or the barrel...either one technically wouldn’t make sense....bullet would make the most sense though so that’s what I assumed. Might seem nitpicky but that’s my honest feed. The punch was pretty cool though - the concept carried it.

DMS your definitely on the right track. You were setting up the punch well. I think the concept had a lot of potential, but it fell flat at the end. You had the subtle bags/ghost flip but there want really a punch. Also, with it being so long - it felt like it was a long buildup to a missed punch. You’re definitely finding your style and I think you’ll be a problem if you keep adapting and improving.

However, I think Bar takes this comfortably.

Good work fellas.

For Battling
08-04-2018, 11:05 AM
7-0 Barcotic

Needs more votes.

Viper
08-04-2018, 11:12 AM
dms went overboard trying to do too much and it flopped, barcotic Punch was lightwork but it was certainly better than dms

V/barcotic

Destroyer
08-04-2018, 03:33 PM
Got barc here too but you’re lucky the other dude flubbed that so badly because honestly, the pig farm bar needed work
As it was though, dude totally missed on execution and therefore completely missed the target

V/barc

Kill Spree
08-04-2018, 07:00 PM
V/barc. Cleaner wording and more of a direct hit...

DMS dumb it down a bit bro. I see you got concepts but just be more direct and wittier

Ryno
08-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Barcs bar was a tad predicatble but DMS was poorly executed.

v-Barcotic

Witty
08-04-2018, 07:59 PM
Yeah Barc got it even though his shit was just ok....DMS has some talent there, just needs to work on it. Read up on how to form a punch, how to word your shit and I think you'll be quite good.

Vote - Barc

For Battling
08-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Barcotic Wins 11-0