VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Plot DynamiCz

DynamiCz
08-03-2018, 06:11 PM
Ext

Plot
08-04-2018, 10:24 AM
You'll get clowned Dy, shot in front of the whole world when these rounds fly..
No news-anchor but you'll keep getting the boom in your face like Im the sound guy.

DynamiCz
08-04-2018, 10:57 AM
Bad day! For half price...I'll let the clip get seen, that's a Matinee
or the hammer break his hand, then I snap fingers in the building like a Poetry Cafe

Ryno
08-04-2018, 07:37 PM
wasnt really feeling either but im gonna lean towards Plot. I liked his concept a bit more.

v-Plot

For Battling
08-04-2018, 11:20 PM
This battle was FIRE. My vote for BOTW hands down, good shit to both.

Plot - probably the best bar, or one of the best that I’ve seen from you. You’ve definitely improved a lot so far this season and I love having you in the league and seeing what you can do. Everything about your bar was nice and it was a concept that’s never been used and was executed brilliantly.

DynamiCz - your bar was fire. I really liked that you had a dope first line, wasn’t filler at all. Not too many people understand that you can punch in the first line too in order to make the bar that much doper. You also had a fresh concept that was done smooth and flowed nicely. No complaints at all, but the fact that you also had a nice pun in the first line gave you the slight advantage here if I’m being honest.

Had DynamiCz had a typical first line i would be voting for plot, but that extra bit of sauce is what gave it to dyna. Props to both

Vote DynamiCz

Diablo
08-05-2018, 02:43 AM
I’ve seen more fingers snapping than slam poetry etc lines done before so that’s maybe played to me but Dyna probably didn’t realise that, Plot however really seemed to step it up this week

It’s the best I’ve seen him, didn’t seem to try as hard and it came off way smoother than his multi-stacked bar from a short way back

Big improvement on his wording here. Plot got it.

Flow
08-05-2018, 04:51 AM
Tough battle. Really tough. Creativity flowed well here an both had wording down. Plot probs best bar I've ever read from you. Shit is stepped up. Fresh gun bar. Dyna I like the idea here it's pretty creative an set it up well but if I have to edge it plots taken it for me simply because I guessed your punchlines direction earlier then plots. Sometimes it's really that marginal. Could go either way but got plot with the slight edge

V plot

Destroyer
08-05-2018, 09:01 AM
Plot got this with a slightly-less played bar
zelph, I’m not sure whether you’re worse at writing or voting
Botw??? Turn in your mod hat please

Allen Knight
08-05-2018, 09:27 AM
V/Plot, his bar hit better imo.

Jabari Black
08-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Really good battle here fellas.

Plot, your wording has been crisp af these past few weeks. Flowed very well. Shot in front of the world is subtle but it’s a slick tie in and I liked it. Also, the concept was fresh to me.

My critique is the ‘boom in your face wording’ comes of a tad forced to me. You wouldn’t really use that phrase to describe shooting someone or to describe editing in a sound effect. We still get it though so that’s why the punch worked. Overall, the punch was nice.

Dy, I’m a fan of punching in the set up. Clips/movie flips have been done to death but that’s a pretty creative way to flip it. I don’t think folks actually understand what that punch is saying but that’s partially your fault cus you coulda used a few more word to make it more obvious. Still that’s a good punch especially for a set up

Second line, the imagery was dope. And the punch was clean. My critique is I’ve heard poetry/snap flips. None done like this so I wouldn’t say it’s played but that took away some of the impact.

Overall, this is extremely close. Plot had the better flow and I think the concept was fresher. Dynamicz has he cleaner punch, and he punched in the setup as well. For me I think how you end the punch plays the biggest role in how impactful the punch is. Dynamicz punch imo was slightly heavier because the wording at the end of Plots punch. This one was really close but I edged it to Dynamicz.

Mvgt Dynamicz

For Battling
08-05-2018, 08:06 PM
6-2 Plot

Needs more votes.

bleak
08-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Plot has been dropping heat, he just elbowed Dy out of the W this week. Dy had a solid punch but visually breaking a hand doesn't match up with the other threats we get around here lol. Creative tho but Plot's was just very good

P

For Battling
08-06-2018, 01:01 AM
Plot Wins 6-2