PDA

View Full Version : SUMMER CLASSIC ‘18 MAGAZINE VOL. 2

Cred
07-31-2018, 11:50 AM
WE GONNA KICK THIS SHIT OFF WITH SOME OF MY CHIRAQ NIGGASS THAT JUS GOT SIGNED TO Gucci’s 1017 and Kanye’s G.O.O.D music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv1SmSbfUf8

INTRO

What’s good good motherfuckers! This Cred here again with VOL. 2 of the SC ‘18 magazine and boy what a week it was. This shit was like the WWF Vince McMahon days. Lmao. 2 people got ran off the WHOLE site after round 1, jeez when will the lime stop! Barc and Lenny, bring ur cry baby faggot asses back, cut the bull shit. Anyways, a lot of no shows last round but this one looks promising with some dope ass matches going down. Light ur dead opp and let’s continue.

SC ‘18 ROUND 1: Battle Reviews

by Cred

Witty vs brokenhal0

Lol yeah broken dropped trinnashhh here. Witty came with some fire bars and I ain’t even being nice when I’m sayin that. Swing like adventurous couple was dope and that raizen the hammer was a nice current event. Witty took this one here.

Aero vs trap.

Wasn’t expecting much from this and really what I got of it. Aero came with comedy as per usual against opponents like this. Trap dropped maddd basic and dated bars. Aero handles the competition easily here, will have his hands full against AK the wordplay god.

Lenox vs DMS

The battle of the niggas who know each other in real life. Lol. Well this turned out to be hilarious with Lenox getting ran off the site he brought his homie to after killin his ass with personals. Lmao. Good shit DMS, ur gonna turn out to be jus fine on the lime.

Innovator vs Killing Spree

This wasn’t the best of the best here. Inno seemed like he dialed it in with that verse he dropped while KS dropped the same caliber jus a notch better with concepts. KS needs to take time to formulate thorough punchlines if he wants to compete wit the best of the them in the later rounds, but nonetheless he took the DUB here.

Schadenfreude vs Flow

Yeah, idk wtf been up with my nigga Schad recently. It seems like he jus can’t get his footing back in the text game how he used to get them bars in. Flow had some bars in this joint though, not gonna stunt. Swatztika symbol was nice, and blow a brain up was crazy. Good match nonetheless, upset champ wins again.

Infiltrate vs bleak

Sheewww. bleak been on a tear lately. Inf in it, time after time was dumb crazy, scotch tape was nice, shooter flown in/Melo was wilddd. He dropped some fucking heaters on Inf I ain’t gon lie. Nice battle nonetheless.

Barcotic vs Ghost1

The moment everyone was waiting for. The crazy Barc/Bags beef battle finally went down and tbh, it was a close one. Barc had some personals, but they jus didn’t land as heavy as Bags’ did. Top two haymakers were, uterus pond vs bar read and tbh that uterus pond shit was comedy. Still didn’t think this match lived up to its FULL potential but it is what it is but Bags did run Barc off the site after that loss so I guess it did. Lmao.

Cashius vs BodySnatcher

The new comer vs the seasoned vet! This was battle of the week imo. I enjoyed reading both verses and I agree, Cash did his thing and took the dub here. Body is working his way up tho and I definitely see him champing something SOON. Cashius/ That test dummy was nice, phew line was hilarious, cheese down first was dope. Body/ run up the walls was dope and that cough suppressor jawn was nasty. Good shit on this battle y’all. Flames!

RD. 2: PREDICTION CORNER
By: Amen

Destroyer vs For Battling

Now this battle right here has a lot of potential. I think both of them need this. The winner will finally path his way in to top tier and the loser will forever be stuck in mid tier. I think For Battling will win this battle - if he remains focused. He's got just as much ammo available to him as Destroyer has on him. Should Destroyer lose - we'll all know about it. The second someone will cast the 1st vote in favor of For Battling, we will all know about it. This has potential to be a great one. A very close one. Off the strength - Bags aka Ghost1 aka Bishop aka Johnny Blaze aka Barctocs Wordplay aka Amens Wife aka TwoDrop is strictly prohibited from voting. We all know where that vote is going. Let him focus on giving Destroyer some bars instead of voting for his own bars.

For Battling 55/45.

Allen Knight vs Aero

Another great one IMO. Allen's been away for some time now and hasn't battled consistently like he used too but he's been around popping in and out. Aero hasn't won a battle since like the middle of 2016. His recent victory against trap was a fluke and he should have taken the L but w/e. His persona carried him to the finish line. I think he caught a lot of pitty votes in that battle. Allen will most likely win this with his creative WP and harsh executions should Aero show up like he did last round. I don't advise on dropping bars about AK's entire family bending you over and fucking you. Should you buck up and write a serious verse - this has potential to be the battle of the round. I still think Aero will be shy of the win, tho.

Allen Knight 60/40.

Cashius vs King Karaoke

This the the one right here. Apparently, last years Summer Classic finals rematch. Cash's the returning champ - so he's the man to beat right now. Karaoke's been inactive for some time now and has popped in a bit but hasn't consistently battled like he used too. Think he no showed his last few battles in the NBL or some shit. So think time away will affect his chances of winning this one. Cash has been competing in nearly every tourny, was in the NBL - I believe and has currently champed the 1-2, so I think he has the edge in this one.

Cashius 60/40.

Ghost1 vs bleak

bleak has improved a lot in the several months but I do not think he has what it takes to defeat Bags. Bags shockingly enough surprised me last round against Barcotic. I do think he should have taken the L but it is what it is. His Uterus Pond flip bar was fire needless to say lol. I'm not a fan of Bags but he can definitely drop some shit when motivated. And I think he's motivated to drop some shit so we will have too see if bleak has what it takes to win.

Ghost1 70/30

Blue Bayou vs Witty

As mentioned in my battler bio's - Witty can show up and drop some shit or no show. Hopefully he shows up. The dude can actually write outside of man poems which is rare and very few have been able to do. I think Lars is the only other one that can hang with the best of them on the battle side of text. Blue's been battling man. He's in the BAL playoffs, 1-2 and just won w/e Fight Night was ran a few nights ago. So I think Blue may either drop some flames, since he's warmed up or be out of ideas. Either way, this one will be entertaining. I don't see Witty winning, tho sorry lol...

Blue Bayou 70/30

Killing Spree vs Knucklehead

Killing Spree's hit or miss pending weather. He can show up and have some what decent material or just not show up because his small town in Mass-Hole is on a state of an emergency blizzard. Knucklehead seems to be talking mad shit in chat about seeing Bags in the later rounds, so I don't know if he's trolling or actually motivated and going to apply himself and try and win this shit. I know back then, he would have had potential but it's been a long while since I've seen dude battle. This may be an advantage for Spree - should he execute. Both better not get caught sleeping, that is for sure.

Toss up 50/50.

Flow vs Ryno

Not exactly sure who Ryno is and Lars writes Flow's bars, which he has admitted lol. So the winner of this one is Lars.

Lars (Flow) 70/30.

murda sho vs DMS vs Emm Kay Gee

I don't know who Emm Kay Gee is, DMS has been improving and murda sho is an old school cat who has been out of the text game a very long while now. I don't think he even dropped last round? Maybe Cred puled out and gave him the win? IDK but I think he's good to take this 3-way battle.

Murda 50/DMS 30/Emm Kay Gee 20

Those are my Round #2 predictions. Hopefully everyone shows up ON TIME and everyone votes up as well. So we can have some clear winners advance. If anything I typed offended you, oh well. It is what it is... Do better.

HEAVY HITTERS: RD 1

“He been on a cold streak. No quotes to speak of, this fella is a random.
MY shooter was flown in, &playing NO GAMES like Melo in Atlanta “

- bleak

“Bleaks a snitch faggot. it's a shame girl...make this lame hurl
But if i catch this queen singing? i'd put flame to his whip faster than Waynes World”

- Infiltrate

“Truthfully he’s sick at heart so I’ll ease off the pressure
After I clear out his chest like my M16 came w/ a cough suppressor”

- BodySnatcher

Think people with YOUR job get free pussy? Gotta pay to get your D drowned, twerp
Only time you slid sausage into a box was on a pizza...and you STILL had to put cheese down first”

- Cashius

“he posted his sister in the thot tourney like he was gettin sum cookies
no need for uterus pond....we all know damn well you aint swimmin in pussy”

- Ghost1

“Get cocky with me boy n Marvel as i go old yella on a negro
I am Groot cus this the 2nd time a stick blowin a brain up to end an Ego”

- Flow

“Gun in one hand and knife in the other, I’ll start with poking
Then I’ll let the bullets rain, Drop...till you're left there soaking”

- King Karaoke

“One blow to the temple, you'll buckle, get bent with the knuckles
Cuz I'm always down to swing like adventurous couples”

- Witty

WATCH OUT! SECTION

This is just a section where I wanna take a little time to inform y’all about the top 5 things you should Watch Out! for this round of the Summer Classic. Let’s jump right in my niggas.

1. Keep your eyes peeled for that Summer Classic Finals ‘16 REMATCH between King Karaoke & Cashius. That shit is gonna be flames from both, I’m just telling you now!

2. We still have 4 HOF’ers left in the tourney. With each round finishing up the semi’s and elite 8 are gonna be STACKED as they face off to be crowned king as one of the most epic tourneys that goes down each year wraps up.

3. BAD BLOOD MATCH. That’s right you see it, Des vs Zelph face off in a heated bad blood match. There beef has been brewing for quite some time now and has escalated to its climax in the 1-2 this whole season. This ones gotta be a good one with so much to get off each other’s chest. Watch out!

4. SLEEPER MATCH. We got HOF’er Bagatron looking to be in top form after putting the nail in the coffin on Barcotic ‘s career. Will he have enough momentum to drop some heat against and on fire bleak. bleak has definitely upped his shit tremendously and is not showing any signs of slowing down. Don’t sleep on this match, gonna be a classic!

5. Last but not least, y’all need to be on the look out for my brother Hushs video mag when he drops it, along wit that interview. My mans got a lot to say so y’all jus better listen the fuck up!

Barcotic
07-31-2018, 11:55 AM
dumb
bags lost

BodySnatcher
07-31-2018, 12:05 PM
^^LOL, good shit Cashius, Props on the write up Cred

For Battling
07-31-2018, 12:06 PM
Dope mag guys

Solid predictions

Aero
07-31-2018, 12:17 PM
Yea this was a good mag. That Melo line from Bleak was tough.

Ghost1
07-31-2018, 01:06 PM
yo bags

u dont bother me, guy. ur honestly whack & ur worthless
instead of making sure Bar's Staying Red..
u should probably try accomplishing that w/ ur verses

This was the best bar of the entire verse and it's boring af.....also IDGAF how relevant the shit is red/read will never be fresh

gassed af... 20+ aliases to aid you & trigger chumps
im here to deflate ur ego, n the medicine ball that gave u a bigger one

OH JESUS CHRIST DONT DEFLATE MY MEDICINE BALL....amazing diss....crippled me.....also who TF trains w medicine balls...maybe that's why ur a skinny weak FAGIT. Deflate ur ego AND THE MEDICINE BALL....this shit is so soft

went from fat to jacked? congrats but u the littlest of threats..
basically a table cloth. ill leave u flattened in the middle of a set

Oh I forgot about this.....this was mediocre ....wording sucked...shocker

u obv. ride ur boys in battles, dont try to put it past folks
cheap toilet paper; ur off the wall n always inside destroyer's asshole

Literally we giving off the wall flips credit in 2018? The tie in to being inside an asshole is equally as dated......and where is the correlation to Des using cheap toilet paper? Garbage af not even a question

ur love life's looking bland, not mushy man. u lost the spark..
so call the fire department, ur girl's pussy cant get off of barc

By far this is the worst piece of shit line from the entire last Rd.....not surprised that amen said it was barcs lotb lol literally handicapped..... Calling cats pussies first off is corny af...no one ever does this in real life...and the concept is from the 90s from a punch perspective.......then we pretending if the cat was in the tree we'd say it was on bark? NO ONE FUCKING TALKS LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE WHAT KINDVE A RETARD DO U HAVE TO BE TO QUOTE THIS OR EVEN WORSE WRITE IT

ur facing defeat. best believe it bro, its known
got so much heat on this knob, i can reenact a scene in home alone

Only good line in the entire verse and it's a brag line

bring ur nc cliq, bitch. the chrome's starving
im an anteater. the long nose will lift ur whole army

Guns being referred to as long nose animals is the same as calling cocaine various white women ...... An I the only one that has been listening to rap for longer than 6 months?

not prepared? idc. get scared & then abort, ock..
or ur next deadlift is gonna require 6 pallbearers n a short walk

Deadlift was played back before Jay dropped it on the workout graveyard freestyle bonus track from blueprint

If u thought any of these bars were even remotely good or not insanely dated or worded well or even potentially logical in any realm of reality then truly I question your intelligence and genuinely worry for the safety of those around you.

Ghost1
07-31-2018, 01:06 PM
Good shit on the mag cred

Destroyer
07-31-2018, 01:29 PM
Lol. Stop letting Amen write shit
Wtf? Is this the summer classic as seen through the eyes of NCs most-hated and annoying member???
For battling 55/45?
Lmao
What is that, his upper to bottom lip ratio????
Fuck outta hea

bleak
07-31-2018, 01:38 PM
Great mag should edit Bags breakdown in lol

Ghost1
07-31-2018, 01:40 PM
Confessions of a butthurt fagot who can't take a hint

Ghost1
07-31-2018, 01:43 PM
I don't read amens sections tho .... Have never will never

I mean when the last time one of the bat boys became an MLB commentator lol gtfoh

Aero
07-31-2018, 01:45 PM
Lol. Stop letting Amen write shit
Wtf? Is this the summer classic as seen through the eyes of NCs most-hated and annoying member???
For battling 55/45?
Lmao
What is that, his upper to bottom lip ratio????
Fuck outta hea

Should be a good battle.

Aero
07-31-2018, 01:45 PM
I don't read amens sections tho .... Have never will never

I mean when the last time one of the bat boys became an MLB commentator lol gtfoh

Butthurt over his battler profile on you. We all know you read it. You read everything.

Ghost1
07-31-2018, 01:50 PM
Aero pls.

IS THIS WHAT U WANT

U TRIED TO CHAMPION BARC TO LEAD THE TEXT WAVE AND NOW THAT I ASSASINATED THAT FSGOT U GOIMG TO TRY AND ELECT A CIRCLE OF LOW TIER FSGOTS BECAISE THEY ARE INDUSTRIOUS!?!

this is a grave error .... I should let u have ur choice and watch nc crumble

But I did that before DID U LEARN NOTHING

Ghost1
07-31-2018, 01:53 PM
We both know really u just want to see if ur voice holds as much public sway as mine... It doesn't idiot

Kill Spree
07-31-2018, 01:58 PM
Lmao!

Blue Bayou
07-31-2018, 01:59 PM
yo bags

u dont bother me, guy. ur honestly whack & ur worthless
instead of making sure Bar's Staying Red..
u should probably try accomplishing that w/ ur verses

This was the best bar of the entire verse and it's boring af.....also IDGAF how relevant the shit is red/read will never be fresh

gassed af... 20+ aliases to aid you & trigger chumps
im here to deflate ur ego, n the medicine ball that gave u a bigger one

OH JESUS CHRIST DONT DEFLATE MY MEDICINE BALL....amazing diss....crippled me.....also who TF trains w medicine balls...maybe that's why ur a skinny weak FAGIT. Deflate ur ego AND THE MEDICINE BALL....this shit is so soft

went from fat to jacked? congrats but u the littlest of threats..
basically a table cloth. ill leave u flattened in the middle of a set

Oh I forgot about this.....this was mediocre ....wording sucked...shocker

u obv. ride ur boys in battles, dont try to put it past folks
cheap toilet paper; ur off the wall n always inside destroyer's asshole

Literally we giving off the wall flips credit in 2018? The tie in to being inside an asshole is equally as dated......and where is the correlation to Des using cheap toilet paper? Garbage af not even a question

ur love life's looking bland, not mushy man. u lost the spark..
so call the fire department, ur girl's pussy cant get off of barc

By far this is the worst piece of shit line from the entire last Rd.....not surprised that amen said it was barcs lotb lol literally handicapped..... Calling cats pussies first off is corny af...no one ever does this in real life...and the concept is from the 90s from a punch perspective.......then we pretending if the cat was in the tree we'd say it was on bark? NO ONE FUCKING TALKS LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE WHAT KINDVE A RETARD DO U HAVE TO BE TO QUOTE THIS OR EVEN WORSE WRITE IT

ur facing defeat. best believe it bro, its known
got so much heat on this knob, i can reenact a scene in home alone

Only good line in the entire verse and it's a brag line

bring ur nc cliq, bitch. the chrome's starving
im an anteater. the long nose will lift ur whole army

Guns being referred to as long nose animals is the same as calling cocaine various white women ...... An I the only one that has been listening to rap for longer than 6 months?

not prepared? idc. get scared & then abort, ock..
or ur next deadlift is gonna require 6 pallbearers n a short walk

Deadlift was played back before Jay dropped it on the workout graveyard freestyle bonus track from blueprint

If u thought any of these bars were even remotely good or not insanely dated or worded well or even potentially logical in any realm of reality then truly I question your intelligence and genuinely worry for the safety of those around you.

Oh shit

~RustyGunZ~
07-31-2018, 02:04 PM
Yeah can’t take Amen predictions seriously lol

No offense Dre but you kind of have no sense of what’s dope in text

Like yeah I’m not the best but when I do mags at least the predictions make sense and come from an unbias and actual knowledge of what’s good

Hush
07-31-2018, 02:09 PM
Netcees janitor at it again

It’s like getting stock advice from the counter clerk at McDonald’s

For Battling
07-31-2018, 02:11 PM
If you don’t think I’m going to kill destroyer you must be off your fuckin rocker grfoh

Amen
07-31-2018, 02:18 PM
Butthurt over his battler profile on you. We all know you read it. You read everything.

Facts, lol. Bags don't let nothing slide. He is NC.

Amen
07-31-2018, 02:22 PM
Netcees janitor at it again

It’s like getting stock advice from the counter clerk at McDonald’s

Ok.

Yeah can’t take Amen predictions seriously lol

No offense Dre but you kind of have no sense of what’s dope in text

Like yeah I’m not the best but when I do mags at least the predictions make sense and come from an unbias and actual knowledge of what’s good

What? My predictions are biased now?

Are you fucking dumb? You must be. Or just strategically coming at me for Victor's approval.

Which one?

~RustyGunZ~
07-31-2018, 02:29 PM
Ok.

What? My predictions are biased now?

Are you fucking dumb? You must be. Or just strategically coming at me for Victor's approval.

Which one?

I literally posted before him you fucking troglodyte

Amen
07-31-2018, 02:31 PM
You're still looking for his approval/pitty reps - CLEARLY.

Is that it.

How could you call my predictions biased when they are far from. I legit predicted those I don't like to win every match basically. Even complimented bags and said he was good. Like how is that biased? EXPLAIN, dummy...

Ghost1
07-31-2018, 02:37 PM
lol its cute watching amen try to learn things...right after vic told him he was striving for my approval ...now he trying to understand the concept and use it on other people.....lol its like watching a little retard trying to evolve

~RustyGunZ~
07-31-2018, 02:38 PM
You're still looking for his approval/pitty reps - CLEARLY.

Is that it.

How could you call my predictions biased when they are far from. I legit predicted those I don't like to win every match basically. Even complimented bags and said he was good. Like how is that biased? EXPLAIN, dummy...

Explain to me with real solid logic how I am seeking specifically Hush’s approval and I will answer your query.

~RustyGunZ~
07-31-2018, 02:39 PM
lol its cute watching amen try to learn things...right after vic told him he was striving for my approval ...now he trying to understand the concept and use it on other people.....lol its like watching a little retard trying to evolve

You think Amen is just an AI created by a Puerto Rican scientist driven mad by his obsessive need to cure his baldness ?

Amen
07-31-2018, 02:42 PM
Explain to me with real solid logic how I am seeking specifically Hush’s approval and I will answer your query.

Nah. I don't need to explain the obvious.

Please stop trying to deflect the issue here.

You called my predictions biased. I want to know why/how are they biased?

And what makes you feel that way?

Legit questions.

Bags is just retarded calling me retarded. My nigga, MY LIFE > YOURS. Thats 1,000% facts, fam. Stop hating. Too much hate in your blood, kid. It's not my fault you fucked a dope addict, got her pregnant and now you stranded with the kid. Not my fault. Take that anger else where or go back to the gym and dead lift your morals, pussy.

bleak
07-31-2018, 02:47 PM
If you don’t think I’m going to kill destroyer you must be off your fuckin rocker grfoh

I don't think this was acknowledged, shots fired.

Aero
07-31-2018, 02:51 PM
Aero pls.

IS THIS WHAT U WANT

U TRIED TO CHAMPION BARC TO LEAD THE TEXT WAVE AND NOW THAT I ASSASINATED THAT FSGOT U GOIMG TO TRY AND ELECT A CIRCLE OF LOW TIER FSGOTS BECAISE THEY ARE INDUSTRIOUS!?!

this is a grave error .... I should let u have ur choice and watch nc crumble

But I did that before DID U LEARN NOTHING

LOL!

~RustyGunZ~
07-31-2018, 02:52 PM
Nah. I don't need to explain the obvious.

Please stop trying to deflect the issue here.

You called my predictions biased. I want to know why/how are they biased?

And what makes you feel that way?

Legit questions.

Bags is just retarded calling me retarded. My nigga, MY LIFE > YOURS. Thats 1,000% facts, fam. Stop hating. Too much hate in your blood, kid. It's not my fault you fucked a dope addict, got her pregnant and now you stranded with the kid. Not my fault. Take that anger else where or go back to the gym and dead lift your morals, pussy.

Nah let’s hear it

In what context did I back an initiative against you specific to Hush? Why not Bags or any other person that dislikes you?

You first cupcake. I hold the cards.

Amen
07-31-2018, 02:54 PM
This is going no where.

Ok, carry on.

~RustyGunZ~
07-31-2018, 03:05 PM
This is going no where.

Ok, carry on.

That’s what I thought pussy

Destroyer
07-31-2018, 03:07 PM
Nowhere.
1 word

~RustyGunZ~
07-31-2018, 03:15 PM
*No, where.

Amen
07-31-2018, 03:23 PM
That’s what I thought pussy

Lol, stfu faggot.

Grammar policing, word.

Ghost1
07-31-2018, 03:42 PM
Lol amen pulls the bags BM is a dope addict card to no avail.... No one cares man....esp not me? My life is wonderful? U MARRIED Bruce Willis w a wig.... And unless she is as fucking oblivious as u....she hates u.... Genuinely I can't fathom the type of person one would have to be to even tolerate u

Honestly u could have 5x the amount of money and possessions an shit u have and I would never want to be u ..... Ur socially inept and borderline retarded from an intellectual perspective

I guess the fact that ur too fucking stupid too fully appreciate either of those realities helps u tolerate ur life but it's obvious af u have an inferiority complex ...it screams from every post and action u make on this site

Why r u even here honestly?

U offering help to a bunch of people who think u r a piece of shit ...and no one asked or wants u to

Destroyer
07-31-2018, 03:56 PM
Dead @ “and unless she is as oblivious as you - she hates you.”

Inno
07-31-2018, 03:57 PM
Biceptual specticals

Ghost1
07-31-2018, 04:01 PM
Barcotic I didn't happen to see any of your bars in the bars quoted section of the mag ...weird? do you think this was an over sight? should we call the fire dept? maybe an anteater lifted up the whole army of writers?

Destroyer
07-31-2018, 04:07 PM
Definitely an anteater

Amen
07-31-2018, 04:08 PM
Lol - I'm asked to do reviews and predictions. I don't just do them you idiots.

You're pretty stupid & a legit hater. Again - FACTS = MY LIFE > YOURS. That bothers you, doesn't it. You struggle for a living while my life is peaches and cream. You coach your daughters soccer team with other fat mothers who drive minivans. Wonderful life, bro. Trust me, I don't envy your life or you.

Oh yea... For you to have "hate" towards ANYONE especially on the internet just shows how much of the piece of shit YOU are. Keep reading bible books, dude.

~RustyGunZ~
07-31-2018, 04:15 PM
Amen how do you measure your life being better than his? What are the attributes?

Amen
07-31-2018, 04:16 PM
My wife aka BABY MOMS isn't a dope fiend and fucking Muff to cure the dope sickness.

Destroyer
07-31-2018, 04:20 PM
Amen, no one cares about your life dude
No one is jealous of your top-heavy house or your top-heavy wife

Amen
07-31-2018, 04:23 PM
Amen, no one cares about your life dude
No one is jealous of your top-heavy house or your top-heavy wife

Lmfao

Bro - your chick got E T PHONE HOME TOES, FOH. And wayyyyyy bigger bicep ans triceps, FACT.

Stop it, Destroyer. Focus on not losing to Zelph will ya'.

Ghost1
07-31-2018, 04:34 PM
its like watching an angry retard try to fight a swarm of bees

Ghost1
07-31-2018, 04:36 PM
bags don't hate me the bible says u cant :(

Amen
07-31-2018, 04:46 PM
You're going to be an amazing kindergarten teacher, guy.

Barcotic
07-31-2018, 05:06 PM
Barcotic I didn't happen to see any of your bars in the bars quoted section of the mag ...weird? do you think this was an over sight? should we call the fire dept? maybe an anteater lifted up the whole army of writers?
considering ur only one was a wp flip of a supposedly horrible wp, i took the list w/ a bucket of salt. thats one guy's opinion...
in other words idgaf

gd battle

Barcotic
07-31-2018, 05:10 PM
For Battling me v bags in 1-2 next wk
not about to waste my time w/ a 16+ anymore but ill gladly rain on this fgt's parade w one bar

Ghost1
07-31-2018, 05:21 PM
lol wat then? wat happens when I beat u in the 1-2 also? when does barcotic truly die? or have u died inside long ago?>

Destroyer
07-31-2018, 05:25 PM
I think I need to vote for you on that 1-2 battle to fully complete the triforce of Cronus death

Destroyer
07-31-2018, 05:25 PM
At least that’s what the scroll says

Aero
07-31-2018, 05:26 PM
My wife aka BABY MOMS isn't a dope fiend and fucking Muff to cure the dope sickness.

Keep disrespecting her by calling her baby moms and see what happens next time I’m in NY. Sushi dates & playful banter.

Barcotic
07-31-2018, 05:29 PM
lol wat then? wat happens when I beat u in the 1-2 also? when does barcotic truly die? or have u died inside long ago?>
hah
hope u dont beg for the battle to close if sayyyy its 2-1 w/ a dest vote LOL

id be down for pics in the future as well
barc never fully dies

For Battling
07-31-2018, 05:31 PM
Yea whatever u want

Hush
07-31-2018, 06:24 PM
It’s like Amen forgot the 4 years he campaigned to be my step son

Am I in a alternate reality ?

Mandela effect ?

Hush
07-31-2018, 06:24 PM
hah
hope u dont beg for the battle to close if sayyyy its 2-1 w/ a dest vote LOL

id be down for pics in the future as well
barc never fully dies

U said u were leaving

Have integrity

Hush
07-31-2018, 06:26 PM
Lmfao

Bro - your chick got E T PHONE HOME TOES, FOH. And wayyyyyy bigger bicep ans triceps, FACT.

Stop it, Destroyer. Focus on not losing to Zelph will ya'.

Wait are u talking about ppls girls ?

Sup

I’m ur huckleberry

Hush
07-31-2018, 06:26 PM
I will reply as many times in a row as I want

Suck my dick in advance

Barcotic
07-31-2018, 07:38 PM
U said u were leaving

Have integrity
i like u
dont make this a race thing

Allen Knight
07-31-2018, 08:02 PM
Salute fam Cred, mag was dope.

~RustyGunZ~
07-31-2018, 08:02 PM
i like u

Lmfao what

Clout
07-31-2018, 08:42 PM
i like u

You dont want a race thing little man.

Hush is Rican he part negro, respect.

Aero
07-31-2018, 08:57 PM
You dont want a race thing little man.

Hush is Rican he part negro, respect.

Ricans swear up & down they don’t have black in them. Well I got news for ya.

Hush
07-31-2018, 09:10 PM
Aero I am way more black than u

Hypothetically genetically realistically

Kill Spree
08-01-2018, 06:35 AM
Keep disrespecting her by calling her baby moms and see what happens next time I’m in NY. Sushi dates & playful banter.

Lmao

Clout
08-01-2018, 06:45 AM
Ricans swear up & down they don’t have black in them. Well I got news for ya.

It's been proven already =) theyre our carribbean brethren

Aero I am way more black than u

Hypothetically genetically realistically

Got em.

Destroyer
08-07-2018, 09:37 AM
Lmao Nice knowing you, zelph
I wasn’t even paying attention to the bracket
I wouldn’t have even tried if I knew you had Allen knight next lmaoooo

Amen
08-07-2018, 09:39 AM
Or you could just brush it off as if you did not try because you knew he was facing AK?

Sounds fitting and believable.

Destroyer
08-07-2018, 09:40 AM
Is that what I did?
You are a fucking weirdo, Amen

Amen
08-07-2018, 09:41 AM
You should've is what I'm saying.

But I'm a firm believer you put your heart and soul in to every verse you drop so there is that.

Destroyer
08-07-2018, 09:41 AM
You’re goddamn right
That dude won, I don’t agree with the outcome, but he won fair and rhombus

Aero
08-07-2018, 09:43 AM
Lmao Nice knowing you, zelph
I wasn’t even paying attention to the bracket
I wouldn’t have even tried if I knew you had Allen knight next lmaoooo

I’ve got FB winning this easily.

Amen
08-07-2018, 09:43 AM
Have you ever agreed to any L you've taken?

Let's be honest here, especially as someone who YTD holds 2 victories over you.

Destroyer
08-07-2018, 09:45 AM
I agree a lot of the time
I disagree a lot of the time
If you don’t disagree with losing, you’re not a fucking battler

Amen
08-07-2018, 09:48 AM
I agree a lot of the time
I disagree a lot of the time
If you don’t disagree with losing, you’re not a fucking battler

Give me an example of a battle that you had where you agreed with the outcome of losing?

Just 1.

Destroyer
08-07-2018, 09:50 AM
Every single one when I was Empathe

Ghost1
08-07-2018, 09:52 AM
lol empathe top 5 worst nc battlers looool

Destroyer
08-07-2018, 09:53 AM
Also, this
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=69284

Amen
08-07-2018, 10:08 AM
True.

Your opener was fire, btw. I enjoyed it. Open Carry was fire concept - didn't like your execution tho.