PDA

View Full Version : Week 8: Chyeahhh!!! (4-4) vs. Killing Spree (5-3) - CHYEAH WINS

For Battling
08-06-2018, 01:53 AM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Chyeahhh!!! Killing Spree

Chyeahhh!!!
08-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Yah Asian bitch a freak, loves rap, and calls me her Blackanese lover
we be layin on her silkk while I give her the shocker bumpin Master P’s brother

Kill Spree
08-11-2018, 02:04 AM
See wen it’s a..Jab Vs Vet? I come to grips & waste kid
Have u sway more than ‘Black Bar’ after using a nightstick to beat ur face in

For Battling
08-11-2018, 06:43 AM
Damn really not feeling sprees bar at all this week. The concept didn’t do it for me and the punch seemed forced. Chyeahs was decent at best but the bar was definitely done a bit better.

Vote chyeah

For Battling
08-11-2018, 10:15 AM
Destroyer Twodrop Plot Jabari Black DynamiCz Blue Bayou Letterman Ghost1 Viper Ryno Flow Exis DMS Barcotic MMLP Innovator Witty Big Bolo Dynomight Knucklehead Useless Amen Cred Allen Knight murda sho

6-4 Chyeahhh!!!

Let’s get some votes in guys.

DMS
08-11-2018, 02:33 PM
V/Killig Spree do to favoritism

No but for real. Allot of Master P references recently, cool I guess,
Didn’t quite like Chyeahs. Like I hate Chyeah in general think he doesn’t have much as a writer. He’s good sometimes but inconsistent ( very inconsistent)
I wasn’t feeling either, dislike KS less

Twodrop
08-11-2018, 02:43 PM
v/ KS

Chyeahhh's punch didn't sting enough for me..

KS, wasn't really feeling the execution..but I thought u did enuf for the W here.

Witty
08-11-2018, 07:33 PM
I fuck with chyeahhh's shit tbh, I like his style...KS could maybe have taken it but didn't execute his punch to its full potential imo.

Vote chyeahhh

BodySnatcher
08-11-2018, 08:32 PM
v.Chy, I wasn't the biggest fan of a No Limit punch but I think KS punch fell flat a bit, the execution wasn't superb.

Jabari Black
08-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Chyeahhh had a cool little flip. The concept was pretty good. The fact that the wp was separated out took away from the impact imo. It’s less difficult to come up with a word association line than if he was to just flip outright flip the phrase ‘silk the shocker’. As it was though the line was still pretty slick.

KS your concepts are dope, it’s just your bars feel very rushed a lot of the times. The concept was there but the execution wasn’t. Wp felt forced because by def felt like it could have worked with better wording.

I think Chyeahhh took this one pretty comfortably. Would have loved to see what KS coulda done if he took more time to craft out this punch.

Mvgt Chyeahhh

~RustyGunZ~
08-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Liked Chyeahs a little more

Both cool though Ks just needs to work on wording

DynamiCz
08-12-2018, 02:14 PM
Yah Asian bitch a freak, loves rap, and calls me her Blackanese lover
we be layin on her silkk while I give her the shocker bumpin Master P’s brother

Lol @ us both having Master P references this week, but I thought this was coo. The tie ins were done nice and the it flowed well into the punch

---------------

See wen it’s a..Jab Vs Vet? I come to grips & waste kid
Have u sway more than ‘Black Bar’ after using a nightstick to beat ur face in

This was decent, think you could did some ties in to make the punch execute better here. Still decent at best

V-Chy

Blue Bayou
08-12-2018, 06:36 PM
Okay battle, shocker / master p punches are straight out of when I started circa 04.. somewhat of a flip sure but still feels really dated and not fresh

KS ... k feel this could've been done better, but I like the idea .. sway / black bar / night stick is pretty cool as a concept

I like KS here

For Battling
08-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Leaving this open another hour for any last minute votes.

Useless
08-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Both executed and worded horribly, but if spree would worded a little better it could be good, chyeahhs couldnt, it was just ok. Ks was just ok but coulda been good

V. Ks

For Battling
08-13-2018, 06:21 AM
Chyeahhh!!! Wins 6-4