MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Twodrop MMLP

MMLP
08-09-2018, 08:00 AM
Its Showtime biter! Way u tried to land shit, ur such a herb to me
but don’t worry chump, Zelph’s screenshots captured those punches perfectly!

Twodrop
08-09-2018, 01:41 PM
Better pray I'm nice, Hockey season or not I check boards & cripple geeks
or the semi spray, put em' on ice. Slide thru waving the stick like a Triple Deke

Hush
08-10-2018, 09:22 AM
Vote twodrip

Had to google tho

Amen
08-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Someone just recently dropped an on ice/slide through reference tho.

Do ya'll niggas legit read bars and try and see if you can flip it better the next week.

My bad, forgot to vote.

I think MMLP's was more direct and personal. And considering this slide on ice/skating concept was recently dropped and in question... Made it land more effectively.

v/MMLP

Useless
08-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Tf is a triple deke

V. Mmlp

DMS
08-11-2018, 02:10 AM
Thought MMLP’s a little late to the ‘punch’ with his biter ref. Hockey reference was almost as cool as my QB references so you can see how lit it is

Vote/Two

For Battling
08-11-2018, 06:16 AM
Lol MMLP has a pretty cool personal that was executed pretty good and flowed smoothly.

Twodrop had an alright bar but the triple deke concept kinda obscure af tbh. Could go either way but I got MMLP with the overall better hit.

Vote MMLP

For Battling
08-11-2018, 10:17 AM
Destroyer Twodrop Plot Jabari Black DynamiCz Blue Bayou Letterman Ghost1 Viper Ryno Flow Exis DMS Barcotic MMLP Innovator Witty Big Bolo Dynomight Chyeahhh!!!

10-7 Twodrop

Needs more votes.

Exis
08-11-2018, 10:22 AM
Yeah word Hush, had to google Two's shit also..& liked it better...no disrespect to MMLP, both were tight, could of went either way tbh.

V - Two.

Flow
08-11-2018, 10:31 AM
Vote mmlp

Didn't like the or get twodrops and mmlps was a personal

Personals win

Witty
08-11-2018, 07:36 PM
I didn't understand twodrops punch and if you think I'm ever giving enough of a fuck to expend the energy required to open a new tab and Google your shit, you're sadly mistaken...MMLP was ehhh but I at least understood it.

Vote MMLP

BodySnatcher
08-11-2018, 08:30 PM
v.Two...I liked both, had to google your Two and IMO you should've incorporated a Mighty Ducks tie-in or something.

Jabari Black
08-12-2018, 12:27 AM
MMLP

Wording and execution were fine. The angle was cool but it wasn’t anything new or didn’t really have shock value. Punch was pretty much just calling Two a biter. No real flip or wp unless I missed it so the bar came off statementish to me.

Two

Any hockey/Ice/blade/stick flips I can do without. That concepts been done a lot so you gotta have something special. The punch was fine bough. Maybe it was cus I already knew what a deke was but I will say the punch worked and landed even though it was only a jab.

I got Two taking this one. MMLP was too statemennish and that angle wasn’t really new or impactful enough for him to edge this one.

Mvgt Twodrop

Plot
08-12-2018, 08:43 AM
Hard to pick, I really like MMLPs flow its smooth. But the concept is bland.
Where 2drop has a really generic stick/hockey bar thats uninspiring.
I'm going to give this one to MMLP for being more impressive with the wording.

Viper
08-12-2018, 09:21 AM
twodrop I had to look up wat a triple deke is, I never heard of it but it was an ok punch. mmlp the personal was decent but had some less impact than the deke line

I got twodrop

~RustyGunZ~
08-12-2018, 10:08 AM
Two drop

Mmlp shit was weak. There wasn’t even punches or bitten lines in those screens?

Kill Spree
08-12-2018, 10:27 AM
Twidrop... wasn’t feeling mmlp s bar at all really

Chyeahhh!!!
08-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Mmlp had a coo personal. Two had a coo stick line.

Mmlp gets my vote for the personal

DynamiCz
08-12-2018, 02:06 PM
Its Showtime biter! Way u tried to land shit, ur such a herb to me
but don’t worry chump, Zelph’s screenshots captured those punches perfectly!

Nice personal here, but the impact itself doesn't hold to much weight. Still nice none the less.

Better pray I'm nice, Hockey season or not I check boards & cripple geeks
or the semi spray, put em' on ice. Slide thru waving the stick like a Triple Deke

I had to google also, with that the way you worded this set this up for a nice punch. Nice

I got Two here, his punch overall just hit more to me

V-Two

Blue Bayou
08-12-2018, 06:32 PM
What screenshots? From the mag, the Jared Leto gay Asian kid? If it's a discussion punch then apologies, I didnt see it and dont get the ref. If it's the ferry boys, punch is okay

Two ... the concept has been done a lot but ur flip is enjoyable here, but of a reach as stickhnalding isnt waving per see, but its a cool attack line nevertheless

Two edged this imo

For Battling
08-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Twodrop Wins 10-7