PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: Blue Bayou (8-1) vs. Diablo (2-0) - BLUE WINS

For Battling
08-06-2018, 11:15 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

Blue Bayou Diablo

Blue Bayou
08-06-2018, 11:34 AM
your girl's with me now, peeped the Technique & now ur philly shakes her thong..
fuck a ‘Dance w/ the Devil’ .. me & the boys are running train like shes Billy Jacobs Mom

Diablo
08-06-2018, 05:33 PM
lmao Bags won’t vote for him so watch this faggot throw a fit
when ghost follows up while your backs turned like Mario and shit

BodySnatcher
08-06-2018, 06:32 PM
If I didn't listen to immortal techniques at one point this would've went over my head, that being said I thought this bar was dope Blue, good shit. D-lo I always enjoy your shit but this seemed rushed homie. The bags/ghost could be have been effect if done differently.

V.Blue

Kill Spree
08-06-2018, 06:51 PM
Blues bar was dope tbh. Felt diablo just posted quick. Dope concept but needed better execution

/Blue

For Battling
08-06-2018, 06:55 PM
Diablo had a good concept and would have made for a dope bar if he wasn’t lazy with the execution lol “Mario and shit” took away from the impact. Had you replaced that with something else, this may have gone your way.

Blue had a dope bar that reminds me of those immortal tracks and the authenticity of it. Good shit.

Vote Blue

DynamiCz
08-06-2018, 07:08 PM
This was a cool matchup here

Blue line was nice an It flowed well into the execution so it was a hit for me...

Diablo bar was coo also, but it did seem rushed and the wording was kinda of simple. Def could have hit harder with better wording, but overall cool bar

V-Blue, Props to both here

Twodrop
08-06-2018, 07:24 PM
both pretty coo, Blue had a more developed concept, I liked his more.

v/ bllue

Aero
08-06-2018, 07:32 PM
Diablo had a good concept but he butchered it so badly that almost think it was purposeful. I don’t get Blue’s bar bc I’m not a nerd so no one gets a vote.

Jabari Black
08-06-2018, 08:16 PM
Blue nice line. The concept was dope. I thought if you had more time you coulda set it up a bit better. You had a few tie ins but they weren’t as clean as yours normally are. They feel slightly forced in. But overall that punch was pretty grimey. No crazy flip or anything but I think the imagery of the song made this land hard.

Diablo, good concept but the line didn’t feel polished. The personal angle was cool but I think we knew it was coming. The Mario turn your back on ghost was cool but the execution let you down just a bit.

Fairly close but I got blue taking this with the better executed punch.

Mvgt Blue

bleak
08-06-2018, 08:18 PM
Seemed rush here Lars, maybe because u didn't expect a battle.

Blue had enough

Blue

For Battling
08-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Blue Bayou Wins 8-0