PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: bleak (5-2) vs. Killing Spree (4-3) - KS WINS

For Battling
08-06-2018, 11:19 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

bleak Killing Spree

bleak
08-06-2018, 04:20 PM
u got lightweights riding you. If I'm close, you'll be spinning with gale force.
Flash from a bystander &the metal slide down the barrel like a carousel horse

Kill Spree
08-06-2018, 04:38 PM
U beat me in my first battle in 8 years, and I was terrible before I left. You haven't progressed any at all since then. Stop

lets get it set then

Honestly there's nothing to prove against you. I'm not signing back into this, the tag shit bout to start

Bro Ur Main chick?...
Dropped this goon for bein a duck! We know this weak’ll get rocked
Bieksa top D player for tha King...1 Punch’ll have Ur face on ice & Mine in’a box

For Battling
08-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Lol bleak I’m sorry you know I like you but I don’t think your lunch makes a lick of sense in all honesty. Maybe I’m missing something but I don’t even know what the concept is here.

Kill spree your Punch was decent, wasn’t digging the concept all that much but at least it was done understandably and I knew what you were talking about....somewhat.

Vote KS

DynamiCz
08-06-2018, 08:33 PM
u got lightweights riding you. If I'm close, you'll be spinning with gale force.
Flash from a bystander &the metal slide down the barrel like a carousel horse

This concept was actually ok, rhyme structure was coo, think you could have worded it around better and replace some words, but overall decent 1-2

---------

Bro Ur Main chick?...
Dropped this goon for bein a duck! We know this weak’ll get rocked
Bieksa top D player for tha King...1 Punch’ll have Ur face on ice & Mine in’a box

This was also a cool concept here imo, I had to read it a couple times as well to get what you was saying, but I got it and it hit for me here!

Overall props to both here, im edging this one to Spree. Only cause your line last week bleak with the carousel horse/carnival ride almost is the same simple concept. Would have won have you not used the carnival ride joint.

V-Spree

Jabari Black
08-06-2018, 08:43 PM
Bleak I spent my whole morning defending gun bars and you gonna come in here and betray my like this lmao??? Lol I’m jk but forreal though the concept is fire but the punch just didn’t work. Flash from bystander woulda been a nice tie in, I like the carousel concept, by “metal slide down the barrel” doesn’t really mean anything.

KS the Bieksa wp was actually pretty slick imo. You could have cleaned up the wording but that was wp was pretty nice and you tied it in well. I didn’t completely catch the ‘1 punch’ll have your face...’ part but I can pretty much get it from the context. This was actually a pretty nice punch.

I gotta give this one to KS. BLeak shot him self in the foot here because he def has the talent to win this.

Mvgt KS

Blue Bayou
08-06-2018, 08:47 PM
Nice battle here

Bleak, the meta was pretty cool, liked the concept

KS, mannn Bieksa wp was dope... works perfect and I like what you did with the rest of the bar

Nice showing from both, I found Spree's a tad more enjoyable so he takes it imo

Vote - SPree

BodySnatcher
08-06-2018, 08:49 PM
V. Ks

Bleaks line was st8 concept was a bit everywhere. KS dropped a good bar and the clearer concept to get the vote

Twodrop
08-06-2018, 09:02 PM
I got KS here, thought the WP was clever, the punch hit.

Bleaks line was coo, just thought KS was better this week

v/ ks

For Battling
08-06-2018, 09:23 PM
6-0 Killing Spree

Keep me coming.

For Battling
08-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Killing Spree Wins 6-0