PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: Flow (6-3) vs. DynamiCz (2-3) - DYNAMICZ WINS

For Battling
08-06-2018, 11:22 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

Flow DynamiCz

DynamiCz
08-06-2018, 11:55 AM
Detective Flow! About to drop a corny info leak....try me with ya best reach
Snitching behind them bars for Power, I should let this Tommy Pop like Tony Teresi

Flow
08-06-2018, 04:23 PM
FML YOUR SHIT IS SOOO PLAYED

This American Online talking AKs - GTFOH!!!!
Dial Up a gun bar despite his own ideas being straight from that era

bleak
08-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Power I am currently watching so this hit for, I wanted to not like it at first but Tommy Pop and the snitch tie ins are pretty good.

Flow I think using GTFOH threw me off. I'm not sure if that rhymes lol, besides that... it was too simple, and I know usually that works for u but idk about here. It wasn't bad but I feel like it could have been better

Dy

For Battling
08-06-2018, 05:39 PM
Lol yeah Flow Brit ass definitely didn’t try this week, either that or he tried something different and it didn’t quite work.

Dyna had a cool and current bar that was creative and did the job.

Vote DynamiCz

BodySnatcher
08-06-2018, 06:26 PM
V. Dy....Flow had a decent concept but the bar seemed rushed. The power line is nice dy. Good shit. Props fellas

Kill Spree
08-06-2018, 06:54 PM
I don’t watch power.... and flows bar just missed.. I was hype with that intro and hoping you had the flames. Dial up been used this angle didn’t hit... so ima go google wtf dyn talkin about and edit my vote

Twodrop
08-06-2018, 07:19 PM
I got Dy here, wasn't really feeling Flow's angle at all... Dy's concept was fresh, punch hit...good stuff.

v/ dynamiCz

Jabari Black
08-06-2018, 08:25 PM
Dyna had good execution here. Set up the punch pretty well. Snitching behind bars for power is a dope tie in. The punch itself was tough too. Good line.

Flow took the right approach imo but the punch just didn’t really land hard enough. I like the angle - similar to last week but still works. Dial up wp was fine but there wasn’t a lot of complexity.

I have Dynamicz taking this one

Mvgt dynamicz

For Battling
08-06-2018, 09:17 PM
Chyeahhh!!! Knucklehead Barcotic Flow

If you’re gonna participate you have to vote too wtf

6-0 DynamiCz

Needs a few more.

For Battling
08-06-2018, 10:20 PM
DynamiCz Wins 6-0