PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: BodySnatcher (4-3) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (4-3) - BODY WINS

For Battling
08-06-2018, 11:22 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

BodySnatcher Chyeahhh!!!

Chyeahhh!!!
08-06-2018, 05:06 PM
trouble's on the horizon, fucka, I'm Poseidon!
get suttin sharp stuck in you till gum tissue blows bubbles from the Trident

For Battling
08-06-2018, 05:34 PM
My bad not sure if I tagged you but hey the thread is up.
BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher
08-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Shots left 'em wetter than his bitch, I made water at the gate funnel
Cuz I was digging out the walls...now her hole is deeper than Chapo's escape tunnel

Twodrop
08-06-2018, 07:22 PM
I think I see what Chyeaah did here, came off a bit corny imo..

Thought Body's was more enjoyable.

v/ body

bleak
08-06-2018, 08:14 PM
I see what u were trying chy, just don't enough connecting it back to the gum play.

Body this shit too simple imo but it was enough here

BS

DynamiCz
08-06-2018, 08:57 PM
trouble's on the horizon, fucka, I'm Poseidon!
get suttin sharp stuck in you till gum tissue blows bubbles from the Trident

The concept was there, fell flat with the execution and it seem like the rhyme is a tad off a lil or I could be tripping. Ok at best tho

----------

Shots left 'em wetter than his bitch, I made water at the gate funnel
Cuz I was digging out the walls...now her hole is deeper than Chapo's escape tunnel

This was coo here, chapo/wall tie in was nice....some might say chapo lines are played, but you kept it simple and it was a hit for me

Props to both here, I got BS

V-BS

For Battling
08-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Both had dope punches ngl. Chyeahs Punch was just so unique and well done that I loved it lol. Body had a good ass line but what it came down to for me was

Dope New never before seen material vs. a dope pipe your girl bar

So I say chyeah edges it this time

Vote Chyeah

For Battling
08-06-2018, 09:26 PM
4-4 TIE

Needs more votes.
Aero Plot Witty Knucklehead Jabari Black Flow Diablo Barcotic Diode veritas Fart MMLP Alvin Karpis Swerve Hush Cred Ryno Blue Bayou

Witty
08-06-2018, 09:40 PM
Yeah I think Chyeahhh came with something unique and original, it was cool...bodysnatcher's was cool too but kind of bland imo.

Vote Chyeahhh

Aero
08-06-2018, 09:40 PM
BS was way too simple and an old concept.

Chyeah was disgusting and graphic. Creative though even if it’s not tight.

Mvgt Chyeah

Jabari Black
08-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Body your execution was really good here. The punch was worded well and set up well. Very clean punch. I think the critique is the concept is a bit dated and the flip wasn’t very complex

Chyeahhh your creativity is off the charts. The bar was essentially a triple entendre with bubbles playing off the posieden underwater theme, the blowing bubbles chewing gum thing, and a cut bubbling up from a stab wound theme. I’ve never seen that since I’ve been here and I’m pretty impressed. The critique though is the wording wasn’t clean and the execution was average at best. I think it really held back what coulda been a crazy line.

Man his one is really tough to judge. i think Body clearly has the better execution and Chyeahhh clearly has the better concept. I think Chyeahhh was really ambitious with his punch but I think it paid off here. I’m pretty impressed that you were able to incorporate three themes in the punch. I narrowly edged this one to Chyeahhh

Mvgt Chyeahhh

~RustyGunZ~
08-06-2018, 10:34 PM
Chyeah wasn’t feeling at all lol

Like it’s intricate I guess but just odd

Body wasn’t great but enjoyed it more

For Battling
08-07-2018, 12:42 AM
Giving this until 0500 for more votes or else it’s a draw lol.

Diablo
08-07-2018, 02:12 AM
I dunno... didn’t get the gum tissue bit AT ALL tbh, maybe I’m missing something there? not afraid to say I think I’m missing something. Body’s was pretty straight forward and to the point and cleanly done

I’m going with Body slightly

Kill Spree
08-07-2018, 02:27 AM
Tbh I wasn’t feeling Chyeahs. Just didn’t have that aggressive angle. Body’s was cool was more a direct hit

V/Body

For Battling
08-07-2018, 04:36 AM
BodySnatcher Wins 6-4