PDA

View Full Version : Champ Match: Blue Bayou (12-1) vs. Jabari Black (9-2) - JB WINS

For Battling
08-13-2018, 12:35 PM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Blue Bayou Jabari Black

Blue Bayou
08-14-2018, 04:58 PM
i dont need a crew to smoke you, u'll Seahawks & a beam lifted..
Run ya Block & take you down single-handedly.. call me Shaquem Griffen

Jabari Black
08-14-2018, 05:03 PM
Before battle rap, you was a Green Day fan. But now you let the trey blam?/
OK , fam...You’ll open up after I give you the pound like you tryna shake hands/

Pharaohs Army
08-16-2018, 12:14 AM
Maybe there's no votes on this yet because they are both misses in my opinion.
Not what I'd expect from a champ match.

BB-
I get your punch but on the setup I have no idea what "u'll Seahawks" means. Makes no sense. I won't hold it against you but I think your punch is pretty corny and dare I say "a reach" lol, and the lesser of the 2.

JB-
I'm not seeing a good tie-in with the Green Day thing. More like just a statement of fact, but I get the pound/pound angle. So I don't like this punch but it's slightly better than BB's I think.

V/ JB

Twodrop
08-16-2018, 01:23 PM
In all honesty, pretty cool battle here. I'm sure it's mostly a preference thing because I think both were good, but JB here.

v/ jb

DMS
08-16-2018, 06:01 PM
JB was better so it’s his

Jb

Amen
08-17-2018, 07:41 AM
Pound/hand shake very old concept - flip wasn't fresh enough to hit for me.

Blue concept was decent at best but more creative and fresh.

v/Blue

For Battling
08-18-2018, 06:40 AM
Amen retarded

Blue - ok bar but idk who shaq Griffin is, considering it’s not even someone relevant makes the punch obscure af man.

Jabari - good flip on the shake hands concept, haven’t seen this one before and it flowed nicely and was executed just right. Wasn’t really digging the whole Green Day fan part, could have done without that but still a good bar

Vote JB

Flow
08-18-2018, 08:50 AM
Googled blues bar. But clearly need a better understanding of the sport to get it as the bit I read wasn't enough for me to understand an I'm ok too Google bars but I ain't going into depth so on that basis JB gets my vote

BodySnatcher
08-18-2018, 11:44 AM
I got JB here. This was a dope battle. Blue that seahawks tie-in cool, run the block, single-handed,(Griffin has one hand for those who don't know, he has a great story.) IMO I think the concept was cool but the punch landed light, I wish you would come harder with the line. JB flip on the pound was dope as well as execution. It had a bit more sting to it but I appreciate both punches

DynamiCz
08-19-2018, 12:40 PM
i dont need a crew to smoke you, u'll Seahawks & a beam lifted..
Run ya Block & take you down single-handedly.. call me Shaquem Griffen

Bar slept on imo, def was nice and worded good here!

Before battle rap, you was a Green Day fan. But now you let the trey blam?/
OK , fam...You’ll open up after I give you the pound like you tryna shake hands/

I seen shake hands line reference before, but nothing like this one. This was dope here and the way you executed gave you the small advantage of having a better overall bar then Blue

Good shit here to both! I got JB

V-JB

Kill Spree
08-19-2018, 12:58 PM
Got blue here... seen jb’s concept done 1000x tbh blue bar seemed a bit lazy this week but I edge this to him on creativity

For Battling
08-19-2018, 01:27 PM
9-4 Jabari Black

Needs more votes.
Plot Viper Big Bolo Dynomight Diablo Witty Chyeahhh!!! Cred John Dillinger

Chyeahhh!!!
08-19-2018, 07:58 PM
Jabs line was a nice attempt at a personal in the setup but it was kinda of a light follow thru with the pound play which didn't have a fresh spin on it or a tie in to the personal.

Blue came pretty light for a champ match which was a shocker to me. This line lacked a direct attack, basic sports reference that got the job done I suppose

vote BB

Witty
08-19-2018, 08:18 PM
I got JB...I enjoyed both but BB was a bit light...it didn't really have a bite to it, for me.

So yeah vote - Jabari Black

Cashius
08-19-2018, 10:01 PM
Vote-Blue.

I’ve seen the pound concept a lot. Even thought I didn’t like the Seahawks part, there were lots of tie ins and thought his was more creative.

Plot
08-19-2018, 10:23 PM
This is a really tough choice, I dont like either bar...
Blue has an obscure american sports ref.. that isnt bad with all his tie-ins.
Jabari has a pound/handshake concept that doesnt do anything for me,
but it isnt as obscure as Blues so he gets my vote.

For Battling
08-20-2018, 04:38 AM
Jabari Black Wins 9-4