PDA

View Full Version : Contenders Match: Plot (5-4) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (5-5) - CHYEAH WINS

For Battling
08-13-2018, 12:36 PM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Plot Chyeahhh!!!

Chyeahhh!!!
08-14-2018, 09:36 AM
Yah death will be an open N’ shut case, think DVD’s when I’m blowing the nina
Front, and get extended clips, run, yah back disc will get all the bonus features

Plot
08-17-2018, 11:41 AM
Wriggle and squirm when I draw the pacifier and riddle this nerd
Not the Simpsons, but when little Maggie sprays he'll get shot like Mr. Burns.

For Battling
08-18-2018, 06:46 AM
Plot I’m sorry but you can’t just use anything as a gun reference lol pacifier and Maggie? Lol no man. This bar had dope potential but that hurt it a lot

Chyeah had a pretty creative lunch executed decently enough to take the win

Vote chyeah

Flow
08-18-2018, 07:40 AM
Maggie mag he sprays? Maggie as in referencing the mag like it's my ickle Maggy. I dunno.. maybe this works. Think this will be an opinion based discussion. Regardless thought it was a clever idea. The pacifier works an sets it.up well

I was under the impression chyeeh didn't like gun bars but whatever. Didn't rhyme well in my accent but will let that slide. Liked the creativity here as well. The run bit really helps the back disc not be a reach. Hard choice here.

I think chyeeh is more savage with his visual so giving it him

V chyeahh

Twodrop
08-18-2018, 03:05 PM
v/ Chyeah

Wasn't feeling Plots bar, thought Chyeah was pretty good... Enough for the win here imo.

Big Bolo
08-18-2018, 08:59 PM
Wait mr.burns got shot? Did he die? Lol

But yo fr this was kind of close I got plots reference here and thought it flowed better than chyeah...I think chyeah was doing too many tie ins but when I read them both a few more times I gotta edge this to chyeah imo.

BodySnatcher
08-18-2018, 09:08 PM
v. Chy.....both bars were alright, not bad not great, but I got Chy with the bonus features, Mr.Burns isn't bad homie it just a bit dated concept, unfortunately.

For Battling
08-19-2018, 07:58 AM
8-0 Chyeahhh!!!

Needs more votes.

Blue Bayou Amen Twodrop Ryno Destroyer Killing Spree Jabari Black DynamiCz Cashius

Ryno
08-19-2018, 08:13 AM
V/Chyeeah. His was a bit more creative so he gets the slight edge. Both were pretty light though

Jabari Black
08-19-2018, 08:58 AM
Chyeahhh’s punch was fire to me. I think niggas might be sleeping a bit. In the front and you get extended clips is clever af. We’ve seen clips/movie flips but it’s the play on the front disc and back disc makes it dope. ‘Back disc’ is slick. Only critique is bonus features didn’t fit in the scheme as nicely as everything else. Can argue iforced but I give it the past. Nice bar.

Plot, unique choice of wording aside, he flip itself wasn’t that clean. It doesn’t really have a clever double meaning - a bit basic. Then on top of that, pacifier tie in feels forced. I think Maggie might have been referring to a magnum, but I’ve never heard a magazine or a magnum called a “Maggie”.

I think this one was a pretty comfortable win for Chyeahhh.

DynamiCz
08-19-2018, 12:06 PM
Yah death will be an open N’ shut case, think DVD’s when I’m blowing the nina
Front, and get extended clips, run, yah back disc will get all the bonus features

Worded nice all the way through for the execution, this was dope here!

Wriggle and squirm when I draw the pacifier and riddle this nerd
Not the Simpsons, but when little Maggie sprays he'll get shot like Mr. Burns.

This was ight at best, I just don't think the simpson lines bring to much damage like that anymore. It was ok tho

I got Chy here! Line was to fiya this week...props to both

V-Chy

For Battling
08-19-2018, 12:46 PM
Chyeahhh!!! Wins 8-0