VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Flow Cashius

For Battling
08-17-2018, 10:14 PM
Flow Cashius

Cashius
08-17-2018, 11:51 PM
Dropping Knuck’s address was prolly weird for you...Did it get you fucking sick?
It had to be the first time you ever Exposed a dude with a Zip and DIDN’T suck his dick

Flow
08-18-2018, 06:02 AM
My bad forgot this

You a racist prick ain't the only thing learnt in the classic shit
Cus it only takes address to turn a man to a bitch so I'll pull yours up then fuck you in it

For Battling
08-18-2018, 06:52 AM
IN AMERICA

We pronounce address (add-dress). Seriously though we do, but it’s acceptable to say and use it in the way you used it. Aside from that the actual wordplay and punch was really basic and didn’t do much bro.

Cashius I was feeling yours even less tbh. First off, make him sick? What? Like literally sick? No man it didn’t make him sick lol what. And he didn’t drop knucks zip code so it’s kind of indirect.

Vote flow

BodySnatcher
08-18-2018, 12:12 PM
v. Flow he had the better 'gay' bar i guess. expose & zip...lol nah bro, shouldve used zip as a drug bar. Flow's set-up might be the best bar in this battle, lol.

For Battling
08-19-2018, 07:55 AM
7-4 Cashius

Needs more votes wtf lol.

Lol Cashius I’m keeping tabs on you, if you don’t vote on shit you’re getting docked 1 as per the fuckin rules

Blue Bayou Viper Ryno Jabari Black DynamiCz MMLP Twodrop Amen Plot Witty Diablo Dynomight Big Bolo Chyeahhh!!!

Ryno
08-19-2018, 08:15 AM
V/Cashius. Weird seeing back to back gay bars but I honestly though Cash was a bit harder between the two

DynamiCz
08-19-2018, 11:50 AM
Imma keep it real with both of yall….these are some of the gayest bars yet in the 1-2 smh. Then its coming from BOTH of yall smh…..anyways

Dropping Knuck’s address was prolly weird for you...Did it get you fucking sick?
It had to be the first time you ever Exposed a dude with a Zip and DIDN’T suck his dick

Mannnn this is crazy, how do I rate this?

You a racist prick ain't the only thing learnt in the classic shit
Cus it only takes address to turn a man to a bitch so I'll pull yours up then fuck you in it

Wow Flow, this is some real predator type shit here! Nahhhh bro

I got Cash on this one I guess

V-Cash

Twodrop
08-19-2018, 12:03 PM
Both bars caught me off guard. Cash was coo, flow was savage. Props to flow for writing a bar about ass fucking his opponent in a dress.

v/flow on his predator shit.

Chyeahhh!!!
08-19-2018, 12:21 PM
jesus Flows was tight but that shit didn't rhyme as well for me at all. Cash did his thing but again, a stretch. I've gotta go with more impact and vote Flow

vote Flow

Amen
08-19-2018, 12:27 PM
I got Cash here.

Flows was weird and triggered the gaydar and strange he would use the same address angle considering Cash posting his own bar. Don't want to hear the blind drop excuse here. Flow certainly read the bar before posting. By the way, ADDRESS is pronounced AH-DRESS where I am from. No one says ADD -DRESS, wtf?

v/Cash

Kill Spree
08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
I got cash here... was more clever I thought. Thought flows bar read choppy. To me.. here where I live..

“Classic shit” and “fuck you in it” don’t rhyme well not at all really. That’s how I can tell flow rushed this bar tho.

V/cash

big baby
08-19-2018, 01:39 PM
let's hope an english professor doesn't c u guys talking about address

Blue Bayou
08-19-2018, 02:20 PM
Cash's personal was pretty funny, and was an actual 'you're gay' punch where as Flow's read like a gay bar with the whole im gunna fuck you in a dress wording

I thought Cash's was straight and the punch hit, he took this one imo, Flow's wording was off

Witty
08-19-2018, 08:23 PM
Yeah Cash had the better punch, Flow was funny but it didn't really hit Cashius at all.

Vote Cashius.

Plot
08-19-2018, 10:27 PM
Yeah gay battle here,
Giving this to Cash for not being as homo.
Heard address wps befo.. at least the zip tie in did something

For Battling
08-20-2018, 04:40 AM
Cashius Wins 7-4