PDA

View Full Version : Week 9: BodySnatcher (6-3) vs. Killing Spree (6-4) - BS WINS

For Battling
08-13-2018, 12:38 PM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

BodySnatcher Killing Spree

BodySnatcher
08-17-2018, 03:11 PM
Riding slow w/a chopper. U’ll get round after round like a bar hopper
This was a drive-by...till I hopped out & lit up ur roof like a delivery car topper

Kill Spree
08-17-2018, 11:56 PM
Bullied you already...

So..
Running W/ur style? The clique prove Kids dead soft
Esacape?.. soon as they see u run, curl’n irons come out & twist ya head off

For Battling
08-18-2018, 06:48 AM
Body came out with the heater. All around dope imo lol cool concept and delivery, trhehehe

Spree your bar was.....ok but curls? Twist his head off with curls? What curls?

Vote BodySnatcher

Big Bolo
08-18-2018, 09:03 PM
BodySnatcher did you get this bar idea and that red bull car bar at the same time? Lol both pretty dope but yeah I'm just curious if that's how it went down?.... Felt like killing had a good concept and just didn't come out the right way and I think that gave body the advantage here. So yeah I'm voting for body in this one.

BodySnatcher
08-18-2018, 09:06 PM
BodySnatcher did you get this bar idea and that red bull car bar at the same time? Lol both pretty dope but yeah I'm just curious if that's how it went down?.... Felt like killing had a good concept and just didn't come out the right way and I think that gave body the advantage here. So yeah I'm voting for body in this one.

That was Dyn red bull bar my G.

Big Bolo
08-18-2018, 09:08 PM
I was just headed back here to apologize for that. You beat me. Lol both still dope. Sorry

BodySnatcher
08-18-2018, 09:11 PM
I was just headed back here to apologize for that. You beat me. Lol both still dope. Sorry

All gravy Brodie. LOL, good looks... DynamiCz you getting bar love up in here. Gather it up, shit is rare like Mr.Clean with hair. *Wayne

For Battling
08-19-2018, 08:00 AM
7-0 BodySnatcher

Needs more votes.

Flow Blue Bayou Amen Plot Chyeahhh!!! Ryno Dynomight Diablo MMLP Witty Cashius Viper Jabari Black DynamiCz

Ryno
08-19-2018, 08:12 AM
V/Body Snatcher. Worded pretty well and I like his concept a bit more

Exis
08-19-2018, 08:15 AM
I always thought Body & Spree the same nigga lol...I respect both of you a lot, but Body got this...sorry Killing :/

V Snatcher.

DynamiCz
08-19-2018, 12:13 PM
Riding slow w/a chopper. U’ll get round after round like a bar hopper
This was a drive-by...till I hopped out & lit up ur roof like a delivery car topper

This was nastyyy and the wording is good here!

Running W/ur style? The clique prove Kids dead soft
Esacape?.. soon as they see u run, curl’n irons come out & twist ya head off

This was ok, Think the wording kinda lacked here. A little clean up this would have been much doper. Coo tho

Props, I got BS on this one, good shit fellas!

V-BS

Chyeahhh!!!
08-19-2018, 12:19 PM
I've got BS here. His gunbar was worded smooth the whole way thru. KS was a little lazy with the execution here, I got the wordplay, but the twisting part wasn't realistic to me

vote BS

Flow
08-19-2018, 12:40 PM
No point going over why. Wording hurt spree here. Vote body on execution

Jabari Black
08-19-2018, 01:01 PM
Body’s bar was dope. Nice wording and flow. Bar hopper was fine for a set up. The punch itself was nice. Overall nice line.

KS you concepts be clever and but your execution be holding your lines back. Nice concept but the flip just didn’t come off clean. I got body taking this one.

Mvgt Body

For Battling
08-19-2018, 01:28 PM
BodySnatcher Wins 8-0