MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Big Bolo Dynomight

Big Bolo
08-13-2018, 05:27 PM
You new too? Well you ain't clever, I don't think anyone will vote for you ever
Cause if they clappin and screaming dy-no-mite, JJ must be the only audience member

Dynomight
08-13-2018, 08:50 PM
Object all you want. I’m throwing punches to ya face wit lots of force
So fuck bolo “Nays”. One uppercut will turn ya face to that pasta sauce

BodySnatcher
08-13-2018, 09:59 PM
v. Bolo...he had the funnier line with the Good Times reference. not bad Dyno but not enough to take the W.

Twodrop
08-13-2018, 11:24 PM
I got bolo here, thought he had the better of the two. The rhyme force/sauce is to slanty imo... thought the punch was a little basic. Your knuck fatwife shit was fire tho, lol.

v/ bolo

Useless
08-13-2018, 11:54 PM
Bolo was too obvious, u coulda flipped his name in a more unpredictable way.

Bolonagse was good

V. Dyno

Ghost1
08-14-2018, 09:58 AM
bolo was too simple and mad obv

don't really love nay being a word that people use in this century but the flip was more complex and delivered way better

v dyno

~RustyGunZ~
08-14-2018, 10:13 AM
Dyno

Bolo was too simple and worded weird

Kill Spree
08-14-2018, 10:24 AM
Didn’t like bolos tbh

Dyno has a cool wordplay pasta sauce punch I’ve done before lots of force and pasta sauce don’t even rhyme but you were more creative here.

V/dyn I gues

Exis
08-15-2018, 12:35 AM
Idk tbh...I just liked Bolo's shit better so there's my vote, wanna bitch about it take it up with Zelph.

Blue Bayou
08-15-2018, 08:56 AM
Bolo, although pretty straightforward the dynamite np was decent and worded okay

Dyno- I quite like the Bolo-nays wordplay, that said the tie in could've been don a lot better imo, still I like what you did in making I an attack line tho

Pretty cool battle... I thought dyno's was a bit more creative and like bit better

Vote - Dynomight

Chyeahhh!!!
08-15-2018, 09:16 AM
I got bolo here. Sure he beat everyone here with the obvious jj ref.. But he still beat everyone here to the obvious jj reference. Dynos sauce line was light but im sure he wont have trouble in the league judging from the fat wife cypher shit was dumb funny. Good luck to both of u in the 1-2

Vote Bolo

bleak
08-15-2018, 01:54 PM
Any Good Times punches are played in general, not text bars exclusively. They been making JJ/movin on up type shit for yearrrsss. I guess for me it's just cringey. There is no play on the name.

Dyno had a decent punch. I really thought it was gonna be a bologna concept at first, so pleasantly surprised there.

Dynomight

Amen
08-17-2018, 07:47 AM
Wasn't feeling Bolo's punch. Over worded a very simple/basic concept.

Dyno's bar barely rhymed but his punch was slightly better.

v/Dyno

DMS
08-17-2018, 04:30 PM
Lol didn’t like either but disliked Dyno less

V/Dyno

For Battling
08-18-2018, 06:43 AM
What do I look like voting for a punch about pasta sauce? Lol that line was pants

Big Bolo has a decent hit but a cool concept

Vote bolo

For Battling
08-19-2018, 07:53 AM
11-6 Dynomight

Needs more votes.

Cashius Flow Jabari Black BodySnatcher DynamiCz Diablo Plot MMLP

Jabari Black
08-19-2018, 08:17 AM
Bolo the punch wasn’t bad but it was just really really basic. That was a reallyobvious angle. It coulda worked but there wasn’t a clever flip, wp, or anything.

Dyno has a riskier punch. The wp itself was pretty good. Not a fan of the using as wp in the set up then saying ‘and your gonna be/look like that’ in the punch to refer back to it. That outdated and a lazy way to execute wp imo. Also not a fan of a pasta sauce flip.

I had more to critique about Dyno’s punch but his punch was still less basic. Bolo needed to bring a bit more in this battle.

Mvgt Dynomight

Flow
08-19-2018, 09:54 AM
Bolonaise was iffy but I liked the idea behind it. Bolos was pretty predictable an needed something more to make it.

Vote Dyno dude

DynamiCz
08-19-2018, 11:46 AM
You new too? Well you ain't clever, I don't think anyone will vote for you ever
Cause if they clappin and screaming dy-no-mite, JJ must be the only audience member

Lmao this was nice and it hit for me personally

Object all you want. I’m throwing punches to ya face wit lots of force
So fuck bolo “Nays”. One uppercut will turn ya face to that pasta sauce

This here was coo, it was alittle on the simple side, but it was cool

I got Bolo here with a more funny creative bar, props to both

V-Bolo

Witty
08-19-2018, 08:21 PM
Dyno got this...basically everything was better...the concept, the wording, the impact. Bolo's shit was ehhh tbh.

Vote Dyno

For Battling
08-19-2018, 09:56 PM
Dynomight Wins 11-6