PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: Blue Bayou (10-1) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (5-4) - BLUE WINS

For Battling
08-13-2018, 12:46 PM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

Blue Bayou Chyeahhh!!!

For Battling
08-13-2018, 02:50 PM
Blue Bayou’s Punch:

rubber bands on rubber bands is how i gotta hold this cash..
u could feed the Yankees closer 5 burgers a day for yearsss & wouldn’t see Aroldis Fat

Chyeahhh!!!
08-13-2018, 03:33 PM
FUC YAH STRUGGLE BARS!!, this lil weak nigga will die when I flex
when I lift these 2 arms wit silencers, it'll sound like I'm kissin my biceps

Destroyer
08-13-2018, 04:40 PM
Blue’s was decent if a bit obscure
Chyeahhh was kinda gay

V/bb

For Battling
08-13-2018, 06:25 PM
I have no idea what aroldis fat is and I’m here trying to sound out the wordplay but nothing is clicking, srs.

Chyeahs Punch wasn’t anything good tbh but at least it made some sense and I know what he’s talking about.

Vote Chyeah

Flow
08-13-2018, 07:09 PM
Googled blues to get it. Chyeeahs was different. Good idea but not worded direct enough for me.
Vote blue

DynamiCz
08-13-2018, 07:24 PM
Wasn't really feeling either line, but Blue get this

rubber bands on rubber bands is how i gotta hold this cash..
u could feed the Yankees closer 5 burgers a day for yearsss & wouldn’t see Aroldis Fat

Bar was executed ok, concept coo, I didn't like the punch wording it self but it did enough to get the win here

Chy bar didn't suck, just wasn't to much reference with the arm muscle/kiss flex part. I def get where you was going but it didn't hit like you wanted it too. A few more tie ins would have made that execute a lil more harsher. Props to both tho

V-Blue

Ghost1
08-13-2018, 07:25 PM
Idk what blue was doin

Chyea was light but whatever

V chye

BodySnatcher
08-13-2018, 09:54 PM
v. Blue, neither was amazing, had to look up Blues joint. my man chyeah came a little light this week. I like the concept but the bar was lackluster for me

Jabari Black
08-13-2018, 10:42 PM
Lmfaooo both these punches funny af to me. Idk if y’all meant it but I laughed at both.

Blue, like I said the bar is funny af. He wp checks out. The wp itself is impressive but it feels like you forced it like hell. Feels like you just picked a concept and was determined to make it work. Not a bad line though - like I said, the wp does work.

Chyeahhh every week I’m become a bigger fan of your style. Typically it’s very witty and complex. I will say this one was a bit light. I see the link between two arms and biceps but the ‘kissing sounds’ part didn’t really do it for me. Half the “silencer sound like” are complete bs lol but I couldn’t give this one a pass cuz that’s not really a sound I associate with a silencer - neither I real life or in battle rap references. Don’t think the bar was bad, but I think Blue took this one.

Mvgt Blue

Twodrop
08-13-2018, 11:26 PM
both coo, agree Blue was a little forced, but I thought it was coo.

I always enjoy Chyea bar's, very unique style. Thought he took it this week.

v/ chy

Useless
08-13-2018, 11:47 PM
Liked chyeahhs but Aroldis/a roll this was fire. How are some of yall not getting it?

V. Bb

Exis
08-14-2018, 01:08 AM
Hmm...I got Blue's shit just thought Chyea's hit better, not by much mind you.

V - Chyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plot
08-14-2018, 01:35 AM
Didnt like Cheeyeahs, thought Blues was weird.
I get his wp, but the wording on the punch is pretty forced.
But it works both ways, and Cheeyeah came a bit wack imo.
so vote bb

For Battling
08-14-2018, 05:04 AM
Blue Bayou Wins 7-4