PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: Destroyer (5-4) vs. DynamiCz (3-3) - DESTROYER WINS

For Battling
08-13-2018, 12:47 PM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

Destroyer DynamiCz

Destroyer
08-13-2018, 02:24 PM
des has mad weed. don’t hand it out free cuz it ain’t tough to sell...
But I will leave diagram... as to just how exactly u can go fuck urself

DynamiCz
08-13-2018, 03:26 PM
Seen what I do with the ratch! Difficult situation when this 22 catch
So much withdrawal from the smoke, his skin will need a Nicoderm Patch

Blue Bayou
08-13-2018, 03:37 PM
cool battle

Des - LoL, pretty nice flip of diagram wordplay.. thought this was funny and was set-up & delivered well... should've said "he can go" instead of "u can go" but not a big deal

Dyna - cool enough take on the smoke / patch idea... worded pretty good, but seems light in it's effectiveness

Enjoyable read & 2 very diff lines.. I liked Des's more, liked the comedy over the attack line here

Chyeahhh!!!
08-13-2018, 05:06 PM
saw what Des wording was going for but I think he got defeeted with this one

Dynamics had a pretty good line and was setup pretty cool. I enjoyed his more

vote Dyna

great battle guys

Big Bolo
08-13-2018, 05:42 PM
Felt that dynamics was more creative with his punch here.

I did chuckle at destroyers punch but for this battle I liked dynamics better.

Hopefully that's a good enough explanation, lmk if I need more.

Flow
08-13-2018, 05:45 PM
Felt destroyers wording wasn't great but enjoyed the comedic flip an didn't see it coming. Dyna had a cool bar an not alot wrong with it but on preference I got des

Vote des

Ryno
08-13-2018, 07:02 PM
I liked both tbh but im leaning more towards Des. I enjoyed his a bit more for the lols.

v/Des

For Battling
08-13-2018, 09:08 PM
7-5 Destroyer

Needs more votes.
Killing Spree Twodrop Plot Dynomight Exis BodySnatcher Jabari Black Witty Useless Innovator big baby Viper DMS Knucklehead

Twodrop
08-13-2018, 09:21 PM
agree both were good...edge to Des, shit was funny af.

v/ des

Witty
08-13-2018, 09:31 PM
Difficult situation/22 catch was so dope...should have been the second line tbh, would have been much more effective...as it was, your second line was weak in general, and certainly when compared to the first. Des had a genuinely funny punch, I lol'd irl...it was a nameplay, worked both ways, set up tied in nicely...just overall a better bar imo.

Vote - Des.

BodySnatcher
08-13-2018, 09:52 PM
v. Dyn.

This is totally a preference situation whereas both are about equal and I enjoyed both bars, neither were amazing but both enjoyable. Good shit fellas

big baby
08-13-2018, 10:14 PM
shut the funk ^

Jabari Black
08-13-2018, 10:48 PM
Lol Des you a fool. I enjoyed the bar for the comedic value. Dy flips a bit easier than Dyna or Dynamicz flips but this one was creative. My critique is the way you ended the punch wasn’t that clean. The wp is choppy at best when you try to fit the meaning both ways. The comedic value makes this a good punch though.

Dy has a good punch as well. I say this all the time but punching in the set up really elevated the bar. Subtle little flip in the setup was nice. The punch itself was good as well. Not the craziest concept but the execution was nearly flawless. Only critique is you wouldn’t typically use that withdrawal phrase.

Overall it’s had dope punches. Des made me laugh but Dynamicz executed his bar better imo. Close but I got Dynamicz edging this one.

Mvgt Dynamicz

Good work fellas

Useless
08-13-2018, 11:44 PM
Diagram was nice. Other dudes was worded n executed well but played

V. Des

~RustyGunZ~
08-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Dynas was tougher

There’s been a few cats with dy and dia in there names so seen those gram punches a bunch

Exis
08-14-2018, 12:55 AM
Probably the closest LR battle tbr...thought both were nice with it.

I just think Des executed his punch a little better, but yo I think Dyna is a dope head so sorta feel bad for goin' against him here...just gotta be honest though, sorry fam...

V - Des.

For Battling
08-14-2018, 04:44 AM
Destroyer Wins 7-5