PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: BodySnatcher (5-3) vs. Ryno (1-2) - BS WINS

For Battling
08-13-2018, 12:50 PM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

BodySnatcher Ryno

Ryno
08-13-2018, 01:41 PM
gamble w/ ya life ill leave ya split, odds r im preparin' to sleight the clip
if im puttin' money on snatch, its to have my homies leave'em drilled like a bitch

BodySnatcher
08-13-2018, 02:22 PM

U gotta Ace in the hole? Bro ur gunless & ur files have always been very clean
Dumping? If Ryno ever squeezed shit, I bet it would look like a Jim Carrey scene

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdimgxXyGN1rpz1x3.gif

Big Bolo
08-13-2018, 05:52 PM
Ryno was ok here, after reading it a couple times, just seemed like he was trying to do too much here.

BS dropped a funny line here and landed pretty well. Voting for BS

Twodrop
08-13-2018, 06:14 PM
Thought Ryno was going to go a different way with it after I read the setup, thought it had potential but wasn't feeling the punch.

Body had a pretty funny line, enjoyed his more.

v/ BS

For Battling
08-13-2018, 06:29 PM
Ryno - cool nameflip that I haven’t seen on him yet it’s a bit predictable. Was still worded pretty good and had enough impact to hit.

Body - the line itself is cool but tbh I’m not feelin the whole gif scheme in order to explain your punch. I think that hurt you here.

Vote Ryno

Exis
08-13-2018, 07:28 PM
I thought both were pretty cool...I like Ryno's name play but thought Body's 2nd line was nice enough to seal the deal for me. (Lol @ the Jim gif)

V - BS.

DynamiCz
08-13-2018, 07:29 PM
U gotta Ace in the hole? Bro ur gunless & ur files have always been very clean
Dumping? If Ryno ever squeezed shit, I bet it would look like a Jim Carrey scene

Lol this line was funny as hell...I didn't really like the bar overall, but I must admit it was funny.

Ryno setup was pretty cool, but he didn't finish off the punch right. Line itself was decent, but overall I have to give this one to Body.

V-Body

Kill Spree
08-13-2018, 08:12 PM
Ryno got this... body’s Bar was nice but ryno came with the name play which is more personal hitting.

For Battling
08-13-2018, 09:15 PM
7-2 BodySnatcher

Needs more votes.
Destroyer Chyeahhh!!! Dynomight Useless Witty Flow Jabari Black Blue Bayou Viper Twodrop

Witty
08-13-2018, 09:27 PM
BS got it, he had the funnier punch...Ryno was ok, but the np was a bit weak.

Vote - BodySnatcher

Jabari Black
08-13-2018, 10:31 PM
Lol rhyno I like the concept. Funny np. The wording wasn’t bad but the phrase ‘to have my homie leave him drilled like a bitch’ was a bit flat. This also coulda benefited from a better/more tie ins.

Body I think your punch was even funnier. Good concept. Execution was pretty good. Only critique is the execution was lazy. It woulda took a while to get if I didn’t have a gif. I do think the concept carried you though.

You didn’t enough to squeak by with he win but not by much cus Rhyno was on ya ass.

Rhyno I see you bruh. Been having good punches but you’ve just been put in front of better competition.

Mvgt Body

Useless
08-13-2018, 11:58 PM
Ryno was ok

But goneeeeee @ body's punch. The ace tie in coulda been better but that's nitpicking

V. Bs

For Battling
08-14-2018, 04:45 AM
BodySnatcher Wins 7-2