PDA

View Full Version : Champ Match: Jabari Black (11-2) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (6-6) - JB WINS

For Battling
08-20-2018, 06:11 PM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Jabari Black Chyeahhh!!!!

Chyeahhh!!!
08-20-2018, 06:41 PM
sup killa

Jabari Black
08-20-2018, 08:57 PM
Good luck my nigga

Chyeahhh!!!
08-20-2018, 10:49 PM
This dudes a scrub, I'll have u gettin worked on by dudes in scrubs
Plus I'll make it look gang related, and crip walk in yah pool of blood

Jabari Black
08-21-2018, 06:34 PM
If you get wild, tools bust. A head shot’ll have ya mind screwed up/
Or the blade come out! You’ll feel a butterfly in ya stomach like a childhood crush/

bleak
08-21-2018, 11:45 PM
Chy I like your approach, your shit is different and I can appreciate that. I don't think this one hit very hard tho, too cheesy, feels played even if it isn't. Plus JB had heat here, even tho the rhyme was a stretch lol a multi would have helped but the whole thing was slanted. Besides that the concept was fire.

JB

BodySnatcher
08-21-2018, 11:56 PM
I'm sorry but JB takes this easily IMO, one of the better 1-2's I've seen. Rough week Chy, you will bounce back homie. The gangline wasn't fresh enough to lift the bar

DMS
08-22-2018, 12:10 AM
JB takes it easy with a banger

JB

Amen
08-22-2018, 06:32 AM
I executed a butterfly knife/butterfly in the gut concept many moons ago.

Decent flip, I guess.

Chyea's punch was a dope concept but dated none the less. His flip was ok - but the execution really lacked any real impact.

I think Jabari too this one with more impact behind his punch.

For Battling
08-23-2018, 11:24 AM
Lmao you didn’t execute shit amen stfu

Anyways JB that shit was FIRE. Stick by ya side type dope frfr. Kinda Jealous I didn’t think of it lol.

Chyeah - your punch was ok but didn’t really have any direct impact and the setup wasn’t the best

Vote JB

DynamiCz
08-23-2018, 11:35 AM
This dudes a scrub, I'll have u gettin worked on by dudes in scrubs
Plus I'll make it look gang related, and crip walk in yah pool of blood

This was cool here, I think the wording was nicely done here as well, but power from the punch kinda lacking, overall still nice to me tho.

If you get wild, tools bust. A head shot’ll have ya mind screwed up/
Or the blade come out! You’ll feel a butterfly in ya stomach like a childhood crush/

Butterfly/Childhood crush is dope! I personally haven't seen a butterfly concept so this was fresh and a good hit.

Props to both, here I got JB with the better overall better bar and stronger punch

V-JB

Ghost1
08-24-2018, 09:19 AM
chyeaas a crip now? lol fun idea tho

jb good but concepts familiar

idk both concepts ive seen before honestly and delivery was dece on both too

ill go jb in a coin toss

For Battling
08-24-2018, 10:21 AM
11-3 Jabari Black

Needs more votes.

Ghost1 Amen DynamiCz Plot Jabari Black BodySnatcher DMS Killing Spree Destroyer Chyeahhh!!! Cashius Big Bolo Dynomight Flow Blue Bayou Twodrop MMLP Ryno bleak John Dillinger Unfukwitable

Blue Bayou
08-24-2018, 10:53 AM
Chyeahhhh - Interesting angle, tbh I dig the wording .. the set-up was lol & the bar has some good swag to it .. pretty enjoyable bar

Jabari - You're one of my faves from the new school but I have to call it like I see it.... this bar is really played, and sure it's not ur fault for being new and not having seen it, but this butterfly blade idea has done numerous times in a very similar fashion so this wasn't all that fresh or effective to me... wording was good tho

I've got Chyeahhh here tbh, I personally have seen too many Butterfly's in ur stomach concepts in my time and it's played out .. props to both

Viper
08-24-2018, 10:58 AM
chy u had a creative angle but it just wasn’t strong enough the wording was light, jabari I seen urs before but the flip was coo so I got u winnin it

V/jabari

Flow
08-24-2018, 04:18 PM
Voting chyeeahs literally by a hair. Both solid but butterfly's been done an chyeeahs maybe has too but I've not seen it so fresh for me

Good battle.though. both killing it atm

Plot
08-24-2018, 10:01 PM
I got Chyeah here, funny punch and the crip/blood flip was nice.
Jabari had a more played concept. I done that one like 10 years ago.
Both had crisp wording and good set ups. Good Battle.

MMLP
08-25-2018, 04:01 AM
Chy was a funny as ever, but as a noob I've never caught the butterfly reference before so it hit harder to me.

JB just

Cashius
08-25-2018, 11:17 AM
Feeling Jabari a bit more here. Just feel the crip walk/gang related concept in Chyeah’s bar was a bit too simple. Jabari’s wasn’t super creative to me either but felt like he did a bit more with his bar.

Vote-Jabari

Witty
08-25-2018, 08:15 PM
I always enjoy Chyeahhh...I like how he writes but Jabari hit him with a haduken here. I see people saying it's played but I am relatively new to this and have never seen it, it was dope to me.

Vote Jabari.

For Battling
08-25-2018, 09:16 PM
Jabari Black Wins 11-3