PDA

View Full Version : Contenders Match: BodySnatcher (8-3) vs. Twodrop (5-5) - BS WINS

For Battling
08-20-2018, 06:11 PM
COMPLETE RULE THREAD:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128411

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding

MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

BodySnatcher Twodrop

BodySnatcher
08-24-2018, 06:56 PM
I shoot 30 for 30 w/a gun so big...I'm walkin like I'm pregnant
So tune in & 'watch me air out this sob story' like an E:60 segment

Twodrop
08-24-2018, 11:19 PM
Go ahead & try it. All that shit talks worthless if u can’t hide behind it
Grip beside me N clip behind me...That metal standing taller than the Iron Giant

Flow
08-25-2018, 06:54 AM
Had to Google body's but yeah. Shit was coo and original. And most importantly it hits. I like 2drops usually but I felt this was lacking in execution. The metal standing taller then iron giant. Ok... But it's a threat line at best. You've not really done more then posture here unless I'm missing something.
On that basis I got body for the win.

V body

Jabari Black
08-25-2018, 02:10 PM
Battle was decent but I think you guys went much lighter than your regular material.

Body I like the concept. Shoot 30 for 30 is a dope tie in. I don’t think the gun so big produced the right imagery but it’s cool cus it’s just a set up. Watch me air out this sob story is okay. I think you needed something else to tie into ‘sob story’ to make this really work. Tune it was cool too though felt slightly forced. Overall this landed but was light.

Two that’s a bigass gun lol. The line was just okay though. The iron giant flip was too basic imo. Would have needed a lot more tie ins for this to land effectively. Also, it didn’t do much to attack body. It was comparable to his gun so big line in the set up. Flowed well and sounded cool though.

Overall I got body taking this one.

Mvgt Body

Big Bolo
08-25-2018, 10:09 PM
Feeling both for sure I liked twodrops idea/concept with the iron giant shit, but I think body did more here and by more I'm saying more in depth thought out concept that I haven't seen before so I think that edges it here and my vote will go to Body

Plot
08-26-2018, 01:05 AM
I dont understand anything from Bodys punch, googled and that wasnt much help,
it doesnt sound very tough though, especially saying your pregnant in the setup.
Two drop wasnt much better, in the setup I think it should have been 'stand behind'
not hide? Anyway the iron giant/ big gun thing was meh but at least I got it.
V-2Drop

For Battling
08-26-2018, 06:07 AM
8-1 BodySnatcher

Needs more votes.

Cashius Witty Killing Spree Amen DynamiCz Blue Bayou Chyeahhh!!! Viper Ryno Useless bleak John Dillinger MMLP

MMLP
08-26-2018, 06:18 AM
Hard to judge as neither really hit imo. Body had better structure, I had to Google the shit tbh, i didn't wanna be lazy n say I didn't get it. Twos are more wordy n lacklustre

V body on this

Kill Spree
08-26-2018, 08:49 AM
Wasn’t feeling twodrops Bar. Was hardly a diss really. Body was light but he had the better attack

V/body

Viper
08-26-2018, 10:43 AM
twodrop bar didnt rly make sinse to me, i understood the iron giant concept but everything else was bad. body your bar was cool I had to look it up, coulda been better if said on a live stage

V/bodysnatch

Dynomight
08-26-2018, 12:41 PM
I got two drop

DynamiCz
08-26-2018, 02:04 PM
I shoot 30 for 30 w/a gun so big...I'm walkin like I'm pregnant
So tune in & 'watch me air out this sob story' like an E:60 segment

Ehh, this was decent, feel you could have worded this way better I feel. Lol the walking pregnant thing is ight

----------------------

Go ahead & try it. All that shit talks worthless if u can’t hide behind it
Grip beside me N clip behind me...That metal standing taller than the Iron Giant

Damn Two, you just slighty over worded this here imo. I def like the concept, but I feel that "Grip beside me N clip behind me" area kinda makes the execution lacks.

Props to both, I seen Body do much better and im only giving this to him by a small margin due to the wording of Two bar. If two wording would have been slightly better in areas he would have took this.

V-Body

Cashius
08-26-2018, 03:31 PM
Not too crazy about either of them. Body’s was ok. The only really flip on “air out the sob story” was the air out part. So, not a crazy concept but it was ok. 30 for 30 was an ok tie in.

I didn’t really see a lot of connection in two drops concept. Just that the handle and clip are made of metal? Googling the iron giant I don’t really see the specific “grip beside me, clip behind me” making it more impactful. Didn’t really hit for me.

Vote-Body

For Battling
08-26-2018, 05:48 PM
BodySnatcher Wins 8-1