08-20-2018, 07:29 PM
check, gl

John Dillinger
08-21-2018, 04:37 PM
snatched your girl from your crib, she was tired of this slob‘s nest
the only time she yells Oblique is by telling me what to massage next

bleak
08-22-2018, 12:10 AM
got the coneshticof + Towelies swarming w/ the scope, fam.
I'll have John's heart cancelled if race is an issue like Roseanne

Viper
08-22-2018, 07:19 PM
both of these was dope, john I like the wordplay and connections in ur bar. bleak urs was good too but I cud done more wit the concept

V/john

For Battling
08-24-2018, 10:06 AM
8-1 John Dillinger

Needs more votes.

Ghost1 Amen DynamiCz Plot Jabari Black BodySnatcher DMS Killing Spree Destroyer Chyeahhh!!! Cashius Big Bolo Dynomight Flow Blue Bayou Twodrop MMLP Ryno Unfukwitable

DynamiCz
08-24-2018, 10:11 AM
snatched your girl from your crib, she was tired of this slob‘s nest
the only time she yells Oblique is by telling me what to massage next

This was nice here no doubt, wording was coo imo as well. Execution wasn't hard damaging but it did damage. Good shit John!

--------------

got the coneshticof + Towelies swarming w/ the scope, fam.
I'll have John's heart cancelled if race is an issue like Roseanne

Lmao bleak coming over to the darkside! Good shit here tho bleak and last line was crisp into a good execution as well. Def a damaging hit for me here!

Big props to both here, John getting in his groove and im loving his style already. Bleak has his ups and downs, but this week he cleaned it up and came for war! Overall I got bleak here barely just cause to me his punch had a little bit more impact behind it. Good shit to both tho!

V-Bleak

Blue Bayou
08-24-2018, 11:04 AM
cool battle here, I think both bars are pretty nice

JD - Nice wordplay tat I haven't seen done on him tbh... good LoL factor on the nameplay and I think the way you finished the punch of 'telling me what to massage next' was a good tie in and way to go about it

Bleak - also a cool nameplay with an effective current event tie in.. the 'heart' part feels a little tossed in imo but fair enough & the race tie in worked well

Honestly this will prob come down to personal preference for voters as both were soid nameplays, I like John Dillinger's a bit better so he gets my vote

Big Bolo
08-24-2018, 01:08 PM
Yo this was a dope ass battle for sure, jd came out swinging with that punch and I literally lold when I read it. Enjoyed it a lot. Then bleak came with a bar that I did have to Google to fully understand it but thought it was really cool after I understood it fully. So I guess for me it's going to come down to which one hit harder and had a bigger wow factor and imo I think that's JD, this was a hard decision for sure...

Twodrop
08-24-2018, 02:15 PM
Both were good, thought Jd stung a little more.

v/ jd

Flow
08-25-2018, 06:51 AM
Lol. Bleak cool but Dillinger had a lolz nameflips here. I mean we all seen the the girl saying O shit before but this was alot more fleshed out and creative then those from 5 years ago.

Vote jd

Cashius
08-25-2018, 01:58 PM
I liked both. Felt John’s was a little smoother. I can appreciate trying to tie in the concept as much as possible, but this week bleak’s bar was a bit choppy for me. I had to google which kind of broke it up for me too. John’s was direct and impactful. Felt he could’ve worked a better angle in than just the massage part but was feeling his bar a bit more.

Vote-John

Jabari Black
08-25-2018, 02:02 PM
Solid battle here. JD had a solid line. Pretty funny. The name flip was pretty slick. Only critique is the “only time she yell (insert name” lines arent too unique but you did it well. Slick line.

Bleak your bar was good as well imo. Concept was dope, I think execution let you down a bit. ‘John’s Heart’ is pretty good imo. Prob went over heads a bit but it works both ways. Rae is an issue would have been a cool tie in, but it doesn’t really tie in to anything. Overall I think you had the better idea but JD had the better execution.

This ones a lot closer than the votes imo but I gotta go with JD

MVGT JD

Sn: Bleak ive googles like your past 3 bars so that I can vote fairly. Idc if you google or not, but don’t be an asshole about it lol. Good work though my nigga.

Witty
08-25-2018, 08:00 PM
Yeah JB got it. Both were quite good...I am pleasantly surprised at how much bleak has came along during his hiatus. I liked his shit, but JB was very clever.

For Battling
08-25-2018, 08:10 PM
John Dillinger Wins 8-1