MUST VOTE ON ATLEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY FRIDAY
VOTING ENDS SUNDAY
NEW MATCHUPS UP BY SUNDAY NIGHT

Flow Plot

Plot
08-23-2018, 10:49 AM
this my toolie I call it my Horror Movie, you'll get the picture
When this scary fucker double taps ya neck, ya'll end up looking like a vampire bit ya.

Flow
08-24-2018, 03:58 PM
Hammered your competition like Thanos in Infinity War
Til I put the stick to this hammer like when Groot did it for Thor

MMLP
08-25-2018, 04:12 AM
Plot had a weaker punch here I think, thought/ hoped there would be a scary movie tie in somewhere.

(Another stick line lol) not big on the avengers but i see what ya did there, his punch was more of a hit than plots imo

V flow

For Battling
08-25-2018, 08:36 AM
Plot - not your best showing. I like the idea you were aiming for but I think the problem was you overly worded it or tied it in all the wrong ways. With that being said, it was still a fairly decent bar.

Flow - *sigh*....I’m not mad at you for using a stick line, you know I love gunbars. The problem with your punch is that it doesn’t make sense at all lmao. Your line only worked one way, why? Because:

1. A stick (gun)
2. Hammer (gun)
3. How you gon shoot a gun with a gun? Yeah it’s physicslly possible but that’s your punch? You’re gonna shoot a gun with a gun. So is your next bar gonna be “Ima Stab his knife w/ a switchblade” nanananana NAH!!!! I’m fuckin mad now. You’re either trying to lose or you wanna make a mockery of gunbar art.

Vote Plot

Twodrop
08-25-2018, 01:52 PM
^^ lol... he say's he's hammering comp in the setup, then in the punch he's calling him a hammer. Or not, i unno.

That being said, calling him a hammer seems forced to make the concept work. Also, guns also being called hammers made the bar confusing.

Wasn't my favorite plot bar, but thought he did enough for the win here.

v/ plot

Jabari Black
08-25-2018, 07:13 PM
Plot think you’ve had a lot better bars here. Look like a vampire hit you isnt much of a flip - pretty statementish. Horror movie wasn’t too much of a tie in. I think I see what you were going for with double taps your neck but it wasn’t strong to me.

Flow no hate bro but the bar just doesn’t work. Ima give you the benefit of the doubt and assume hammer ain’t referring to what I initially thought. But yeah it doesn’t work because you can just make up your own lingo. I get the ‘hammered your competition’ but you can’t just use that to start calling him hammer. This coulda been a good concept but yeah I got it missing.

I got plot edging this one.

Mvgt Plot

Witty
08-25-2018, 07:46 PM
I am getting very very tired of stick bars tbh.

Plot - this was very cliche...I saw it coming from a mile away, it wasn't a bad punch...you delivered it decently. But very predictable.

Flow - I absolutely love this idea, but the bar itself made no sense...it was quite forced. It could have been so much more.

Quite underwhelmed here...both have so much more in their arsenal.

Voting Plot.

BodySnatcher
08-25-2018, 11:14 PM
I can't believe I'm voting for a vampire bar. Sorry Flow but you actually could've made that dope if you weren't fucking around

v.Plot

For Battling
08-26-2018, 05:38 AM
8-1 Plot

Needs more votes.

Cashius DynamiCz Big Bolo Viper Killing Spree bleak Amen John Dillinger DMS Chyeahhh!!! Ryno Blue Bayou Useless

Kill Spree
08-26-2018, 08:54 AM
Wasn’t a fan of flows bar this week. It just didn’t have that attack. Plots bar wasn’t much better tbh but it was enough to edge the win. But more creative and read better

V/plot

Dynomight
08-26-2018, 12:40 PM
I got plot

DynamiCz
08-26-2018, 01:57 PM
this my toolie I call it my Horror Movie, you'll get the picture
When this scary fucker double taps ya neck, ya'll end up looking like a vampire bit ya.

This was decent here, the line itself you can pretty much guess how it reads out...

Hammered your competition like Thanos in Infinity War
Til I put the stick to this hammer like when Groot did it for Thor

Yeah, Flow I think you just overdid it with the wording here, the concept would have been dope....You just did a lot here, but props on the effort

V-Plot

Viper
08-26-2018, 06:20 PM
flow tried to do too much n it but him in the ass. plots bar wasnt the best either but was decent enough to win

V/plot

For Battling
08-26-2018, 06:24 PM
Plot Wins 8-1