PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTNING ROUND: BodySnatcher (7-3) vs. bleak (5-3) - BS WINS

For Battling
08-21-2018, 05:11 AM
LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

- Battle is set now!
- Punches Due ASAP!
- Voting will end tonight
- Battles will be closed tonight

SAME 1-2 PUNCH RULES APPLY!

BodySnatcher bleak

bleak
08-21-2018, 04:09 PM
This dude OUTDATED. Missed ur window w/ me, don't pick this route, slime
I'll slide on dark nights in the jungle... &the last thing seen is this Slender man's outline

"slime" is a stretch you fkn wannabe, you cringey bone thin fagot you make me want to kick children talkn bout Red Gang like it's funny even remotely. I hope your pizza delivery mobile gets struck by a 16 wheeler

BodySnatcher
08-21-2018, 07:18 PM
Gunbar? Try a salad bar & Kanye Lipo cuz u dumping is a scandal
Cuz we all know if fat boy came off the hip the only thing he'd grip is a love handle

Viper
08-21-2018, 07:49 PM
viper here

bleak I like the concept and I had to do some research on how he looks but it was a good bar, maybe worded a little bad but still got it. body yours was ok but I seen a concept very similar done in an ave url battle I think vs nrum nitty idk

V/bleak

For Battling
08-21-2018, 09:46 PM
5-1 BodySnatcher

Needs more votes.

Chyeahhh!!! Killing Spree Jabari Black DynamiCz Destroyer Flow John Dillinger Blue Bayou Aero Ryno Twodrop Cashius

Ryno
08-21-2018, 09:50 PM
wasnt a fan of bleaks wording at all. BS bar was light but the intangibles were good.

v/BS

DynamiCz
08-21-2018, 10:02 PM
This dude OUTDATED. Missed ur window w/ me, don't pick this route, slime
I'll slide on dark nights in the jungle... &the last thing seen is this Slender man's outline

Hmm, bleak I think the wording alittle choppy here. Shit would have hit a lot harder, but still a cool read no lie!

----------

Gunbar? Try a salad bar & Kanye Lipo cuz u dumping is a scandal
Cuz we all know if fat boy came off the hip the only thing he'd grip is a love handle

Ave had a love handle bar, but these two are TOTALLY different. Second line kinda stretched a little, but overall this still was a nice jab for me

I woulda honestly had bleak if his wording was better, but I got BS on this one. His bar was overall just structured better and it made the line hit harder then yours. Props to both tho

V-BS

Jabari Black
08-21-2018, 11:45 PM
Bleak I wanted to like this bar so much but it’s hard because the reference is obscure and the wording isn’t clean. Never heard of the movie - did a good deal of googling to try to understand the tie in. Got a general gist but still might be missing things. Regardless, the tie ins and wording in general isn’t worded cleanly both ways. Like I said, I could be not catching something though.

Body’s punch was pretty funny. I think the fat angle is a bit cheap but this was clever and pretty funny. Set up was good. You saying he doesn’t shoot adds to the overall concept and ties into the punch well. The punch itself was good and witty. It didn’t come off that harsh to me though. I do think it was enough to edge the bsttle though.

Mvgt Body Snatcher

DMS
08-22-2018, 12:20 AM
This is a shit battle

It’s BS in two ways here

(Not really, cool battle guys but a got BS)

Amen
08-22-2018, 06:35 AM
bleaks "punch" was just weird. Wording was terrible. Execution needed some type of harsh insult to make the concept land effectively.

BS was over worded but slightly more effective.

The fuck is up with the rant after the bar, tho? IS that what we are doing now?

v/Body

For Battling
08-22-2018, 06:48 AM
BodySnatcher Wins 5-1